Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day/night pass questions....yep...we're newbies!

Day/night pass questions....yep...we're newbies!

Hey all, I know there's plenty of questions on here regarding the passes but some haven't asked our questions so I thought I'd post. As you can probably tell, we are new and looking to explore the resort and what it's all about. We will be in Negril (another resort) in July of 2017 and looking to do a pass. We are looking to do the all day pass so we can really experience the resort. My questions right now are...1. Do they still do the wrist band thing or is it just keeping your ID? 2. What do you do if you are on an all day pass as far as clothing, changing, showering, etc to be able to go from pool to dinner to nightlife? and 3. Aside from the Rompus Room, is there anything else off limits to pass guests? Food, drink, that sort of thing. 4. Are pass guests treated differently from regular resort guests? We have until July but I like knowing what I'm in for. My wife and I aren't into the lifestyle but still like to play around and love the open and relaxed feeling we think we'll experience at Hedo. We are gun shy to book strictly there without knowing if we'll like it so hence the all day pass. I understand the people are friendly and there is a zero tolerance policy for pushy people. That helps us feel comfortable already. We don't mind the nude part...we already do that at the resort we're going to but have yet to experience anything more than just being nude. I'm sure we will have a gazillion more questions before July gets here so I appreciate any help, support, and understanding

Can't wait!

Greg

We have done day/night passes while we were staying at Couples Negril several times.

1. You do have to wear arm bands & they keep your ID
    2. You can use the spa for a shower and to change. The front desk will hold your change of clothes for you.
    3. You get to do everything that a regular guest gets to do except the playroom.
    4. We have never been treated any differently. The staff is awesome!!

We did a trip report for our August 2016 trip. We had so much fun we are booked at Hedo from December 3- December 11 2016!!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

To add to what was said. You are not allowed in the guest rooms either
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Don't forget,you turn into a pumpkin at either 1 or 2 a.m. if you're not out by then.What they would do in that event,I am not sure.It may involve more money and also I believe they told me cab service would not be available then.The next year we stayed at Hedo all week rather than spend the last 3 nights of our vacation at Sandals.

At 2AM you just leave. We never had anyone say any thing to us about leaving. There has always been caps outside at 2AM to take us back to Couples.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

I'm figuring, either we'll not be happy and leave before then or love it and not want to leave haha

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as an "all day pass" nor a "day/night pass" (unless things have changed very recently). You Buy either a Day Pass or a Night Pass or you buy both. One gets you in for the daytime and the other one for the nighttime. If you are thinking of buying both so that you can stay all day and all night it starts to get pretty expensive and it's cheaper just to get a room. But then you have to get a room for a minimum of at least 3 nights since that is their minimum booking.

I don't think that you'll find anyone that has gone on either a day pass or night pass that didn't wish afterwards that they had just braved-up from the beginning and booked at Hedo. Everyone leaves disappointed that they are staying somewhere else and have already booked and paid for their stay at that other resort. You'll also find that almost everyone that goes on a pass books to stay at Hedo on their next trip to Jamaica.

So, it's difficult to convince a fence-sitter to just jump off and book Hedo from the start, but honestly, you'll regret it if you don't. At least book the three days there to get an real taste of it, but book it at the tail end of your vacation or you'll regret going back to the other place.

Blog Entries
    i go to hedo all the time on night pass

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Keep in mind that there is no such thing as an "all day pass" nor a "day/night pass" (unless things have changed very recently). You Buy either a Day Pass or a Night Pass or you buy both. One gets you in for the daytime and the other one for the nighttime. If you are thinking of buying both so that you can stay all day and all night it starts to get pretty expensive and it's cheaper just to get a room.
    If you buy both a day pass and a night pass the same time you get 50% of the night pass. But you are right, best thing is to get a room for the full experience.

Quote Originally Posted by hedobbc View Post
    i go to hedo all the time on night pass
    Dude do you actually get any action for all this effort? lol just seems a little desperate.

We planned on doing both. They refer to it as an all day pass. We already have our vacation booked so trying to swap hotels probably not something we're looking to do. We actually really enjoy the resort we're staying at and if we truly do enjoy Hedo, we know to book our next trip there.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Keep in mind that there is no such thing as an "all day pass" nor a "day/night pass" (unless things have changed very recently). You Buy either a Day Pass or a Night Pass or you buy both. One gets you in for the daytime and the other one for the nighttime. If you are thinking of buying both so that you can stay all day and all night it starts to get pretty expensive and it's cheaper just to get a room. But then you have to get a room for a minimum of at least 3 nights since that is their minimum booking.

I don't think that you'll find anyone that has gone on either a day pass or night pass that didn't wish afterwards that they had just braved-up from the beginning and booked at Hedo. Everyone leaves disappointed that they are staying somewhere else and have already booked and paid for their stay at that other resort. You'll also find that almost everyone that goes on a pass books to stay at Hedo on their next trip to Jamaica.

So, it's difficult to convince a fence-sitter to just jump off and book Hedo from the start, but honestly, you'll regret it if you don't. At least book the three days there to get an real taste of it, but book it at the tail end of your vacation or you'll regret going back to the other place.
    Great reply and it's true, never heard of anyone on a day or night pass that didn't regret not staying at the hotel. A conservative start is 3 nights on the clothing optional side. Regrets are highly unlikely.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Well, I can safely say the clothing optional side isn't even in consideration We stay in the nude area of Couples when we are there. It'll take getting used to being nude everywhere but otherwise, we're good. It's everything else you "hear" about that has us apprehensive but intrigued. You hear so many stories of what places like Hedo are like but we want to see for our selves. Judge for what WE think it is like, not what everyone says. Make sense?

Sure, absolutely try it in the way that you're most comfortable. You'll love it anyway you do it and book your next trip to stay at Hedo weeks after leaving. It's a common problem. LOL
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast