Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nude Side Seating

Nude Side Seating

What is seating and chair saving like on the nude pool side? Also, is there any shade? The Mrs. is pale skinned!

Lost of shade and as far as seat saving - if you are not going to use it then there are cubbies or spots to keep your stuff. However if planning on using the chair, just leave your stuff on it. However, if someone else sets your stuff aside if you had not used the chair in while so they can use the chair, don't get upset, we all share
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Chairs are sometimes hard to find, but plenty of trees provide plenty of shade. You'll find us sleeping under a tree most of the time mid-day while we are there.
    Mitch & Melisa

there are very few seats at the nude pool in general and we don't think it is the best place to park all day cuz you are five feet from the party in the pool and you can easily avoid a burn by jumping into the pool. however if that is not your thing you can get up early and save a few chairs.
    i don't remember the latest time to mark a chair but when I have woken up early like about 7 am you can easily find a couple chairs. However like mac r a said if you do save some chairs try to share so others can use them if you decide not to use them all day
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

In my not so humble opinion, one of the worst examples of bad manners (a breach of the Hedo 'respect' ethic) is for guests to venture down to the beach at dawn and 'reserve' loungers -- then return to use them many hours later. It's always fun for the rest of us to collect all the 'lost and found' stuff and deliver it to the front desk. Seriously: there is never a reason for guests to reserve their place on the sand. There are loads of loungers and places to enjoy the sun around the campus. Of course it's more than OK for guests to leave their book and towel on the lounger while they are in the ocean or pool or -- but not for hours.

I did see one unhappy couple who had 'reserved three sets of chairs (pool, shade, sun) one day. Somehow all their stuff by the pool fell into the pool, as they lounged on the beach. So sad.

Enjoy a relax respectful vacation.

PNK

PNK, it's one thing to dislike people who get up early and put our towels on a a couple of beach chairs (sorry that's an imposition) but to take people's things and either toss them into the pool or bring them to the front desk is, in my opinion, a far worse example of bad Hedo manners. Not nice at all and I would be pretty damn'd pissed if someone did that because we got up early and put our stuff out.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    PNK, it's one thing to dislike people who get up early and put our towels on a a couple of beach chairs (sorry that's an imposition) but to take people's things and either toss them into the pool or bring them to the front desk is, in my opinion, a far worse example of bad Hedo manners. Not nice at all and I would be pretty damn'd pissed if someone did that because we got up early and put our stuff out.
    I think I would be pretty pissed too... Saving a spot is kinda normal for beaches and pools I would think. Though when I am on vacation I'm not going to be wanting to pick a fight so I guess it all boils down to respect and being nice

I would agree that throwing stuff in the pool or doing anything else to damage other the belongings of others is not appropriate and should not be done. Taking them however to the front desk for safe keeping on the other hand is a different story. Rude and disrespectful people should be aware of the consequences of their actions and returning the limited resources (chairs) for use by those actually there and needing them should be encouraged. In fact it would be best if this was made an official policy of the resort and the staff there were the ones to do the occasional collecting (after of course making sure that what they are collecting has indeed been abandoned for some time). Anyway just my .02 worth...

Blog Entries
    We went once in January, and a gang of people and laminated signs with names and KEEP OFF, and police tape around their area and chairs !
    Now I like a particular area, I think most of us do. But if I cant get there exactly, I go near as...But laminated sign's and tape, ooohhh no.

Whats PNK please
    April 9th-23rd

I go to the nude beach before breakfast - roughly 8 a.m. - and stake out a couple chairs near the massage hut because I like the shade I can draw from the hut and my wife likes the full sun.

BUT, we are always back within 30-45 minutes and wouldn't dream of leaving the chairs "reserved" for any more than that. If you're "reserving" chairs and then going elsewhere for hours, you're being really rude and disrespectful.

But, IMHO, throwing someone's stuff in the pool is beyond rude and disrespectful.

The one time we were there I'd get up early and put towels out for the wife and I. We'd grab breakfast and then return to the chairs and spent the whole day in them, save for a few short dips in the pool. I think the longest we spent away from our chairs was in the morning, maybe an hour and a half?

I had just dislocated a shoulder, and couldn't do much else beside sit there and take in the sights and sounds. I plan on having a lot more fun the Feb!

If you plan on leaving your chairs for an extended period its a good idea to remove your stuff so someone else can enjoy the chair.
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

I understand PNK's frustration, nothing bothers me more than someone that places their stuff on a couple of chairs and will never be seen using them. Have only been to Hedo once and noticed this did not happen to the extent of other resorts we have been to. Temptations had a major problem with this issue, all the chairs were reserved by 8 or 9 am at the latest..

We agree that chairs shouldn't be staked out in the morning and then barely if at all used all day. We do put our towels and couple things on 2 chairs in the morning and the proceed to spend the majority of the day on or near them. We'll jump up to the pool for 20 minutes here and there. Swim in the ocean often but we hang near or on them. If someone's staked chairs and doesn't touch them all day, bring it to management's attention though there may not be a policy for it. I don't think most people do that though. Most who put there stuff on chairs use them.

Shall we open up the floats associated topic now? LOL We don't usually hold floats and just ask people if we can borrow if we feel like using 1 or 2 for a few minutes. Never been turned down and it's often started nice conversations.

Now how about people who take a plate of food and then don't eat it?

How about pillow princesses?

But I digress...
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We agree that chairs shouldn't be staked out in the morning and then barely if at all used all day. We do put our towels and couple things on 2 chairs in the morning and the proceed to spend the majority of the day on or near them. We'll jump up to the pool for 20 minutes here and there. Swim in the ocean often but we hang near or on them. If someone's staked chairs and doesn't touch them all day, bring it to management's attention though there may not be a policy for it. I don't think most people do that though. Most who put there stuff on chairs use them.

Shall we open up the floats associated topic now? LOL We don't usually hold floats and just ask people if we can borrow if we feel like using 1 or 2 for a few minutes. Never been turned down and it's often started nice conversations.

Now how about people who take a plate of food and then don't eat it?

How about pillow princesses?

But I digress...
    No, digress, digress please. What's a pillow princes? I think it’s me ?

I travel with a pillow ( a duck actually) I use on he flight for 10 hrs then the beach everyday. You remember Carlton? was sacked from dive centre, he calls to me from his boat saying, “How's my son Duckie”
    But he’s not the Father, and amongst friend's I’ll tell you, I've no clue who is.

As for food waste, sooooo silly ultimately we will pay for that. I’ve just retuned from Greece saw some terrible eating practices born from greed. Europeans are really guilty of this. (also putting coke, in there child’s bottle)
    If nothing else, please say what a pillow Princes is? My guess...people who have towels for pillows? I am ok with that UNTIL we run out. x
    April 9th-23rd

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    No, digress, digress please. What's a pillow princes? I think it’s me ?

I travel with a pillow ( a duck actually) I use on he flight for 10 hrs then the beach everyday. You remember Carlton? was sacked from dive centre, he calls to me from his boat saying, “How's my son Duckie”
    But he’s not the Father, and amongst friend's I’ll tell you, I've no clue who is.

As for food waste, sooooo silly ultimately we will pay for that. I’ve just retuned from Greece saw some terrible eating practices born from greed. Europeans are really guilty of this. (also putting coke, in there child’s bottle
    If nothing else, please say what a pillow Princes is? My guess...people who have towels for pillows? I am ok with that UNTIL we run out. x
    LOL Sooian you crack me up. A pillow princess is a women who would rather recieve than give in simple terms. The term has become more popular in the bi community latley. For instance i would consider my wife to be a bi pillow princess at the moment. she is experimenting with the ladies and loves to touch rub and even suck on the nipples she is even getting into recieving oral from them if the mood is right , but she has not yet felt comfortable doing oral on another, so hence a pillow princess. Im pretty sure she is coming around..lol i have a feeling it wont be long before she prefers the ladies to the guys...lol. This of course can also refer to a female who simply likes to lie back and enjoy a man with no real recipocation on her part. Niether scenario really bothers me much but im sure it does for some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast