Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all Hedo Virgins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby45 View Post
    This is going to be the first time at Hedo for my friend Linda (4th time for me). Any advice for virgin Linda?
    You have been there so you know how it works. Go have an awesome time!!! Happy Hedo Planning
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Flightstats (www.flightstats.com) will only give you the arrivals for a few days in advance. It takes a little more work, but you can figure out the scheduled arrivals in the future by using Google Flights and then trying each of the airports that flights come from (which Flight Stats will give you).

www.google.com/flights is, I think, the easiest interface for a generic travel site. Set "stops" to "nonstop", click "One Way" and then try each airport. ATL, MIA, EWR, JFK, CLT, MCO, FLL, HOU, DFW, IAH, BWI, MDW, YYZ, LGW may all have flights to Montego Bay.

So, for instance, we are arriving the 11/22 from Miami on AA 2187. It is scheduled to arrive at 11:48am.

Other flights near that time are:

BW (Caribbean Airlines) 10 Boeing 737-800 from JFK at 11:00
    BW (Caribbean Airlines) 30 Boeing 737-800 from FLL at 11:25
    B6 (JetBlue) 2315 Airbus A320 from FLL at 11:14

So we will be the fourth flight , with the other three all in 20+ minutes before us space of 25 minutes (assuming everyone is on time). However, looking at FlightAware shows that AA 2187 is typically about 20 minutes early, putting it right on top of the other flights (which are typically on time). BW10 might be out of the system be the time we arrive, but BW30 and B6 2315 will be fully hogging Immigration before we set foot off the plane. Thankfully there are no other planes scheduled until 1pm, so there is no pressure behind us.

Given all this I think I am going to go for Club Mobay.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby45 View Post
    This is going to be the first time at Hedo for my friend Linda (4th time for me). Any advice for virgin Linda?
    Specific girl advice:
    Bring conditioner if you need it, their "all in one" sucks!
    If you are blessed with thigh gap, God love ya! Otherwise, I use bandaid anti-rub stick.
    UTIs happen (hot tubs, dehydration, sex): bring an antibiotic if you think you may be prone.
    Bring your best light weight moisturizer, as the salt water and chlorine can wreck your skin!
    Always check your lady parts for tiny bits of toilet paper after using the bathroom

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Specific girl advice:
    Always check your lady parts for tiny bits of toilet paper after using the bathroom
    Very true, but cracked me up!!!!

"Cracked" me up... I see what you did there!

Good advice. I was wondering the same thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Really is 6 of one half a dozen of the other. C/O is closer to diningroom for quick even outfit changes for to run to room for something but it is further from the nude area for daytime and night time fun. However if you go nude oceanview it is closer to pool, but further to the diningroom. So I would recommend going nude gardenview. It is cheaper then oceanview and kinda in the middle of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Good advice. I was wondering the same thing too.
    Everyone has their own thoughts on rooms. But as long as you are at Hedo, then you have a great room!!!

Excellent information. What about noise levels? I know the idea of going to Hedo isn't to sleep all the time, but when it's time to sleep, I'd rather not have the noise from the disco all night. Is C/O more quiet than nude? Same question about ocean vs garden view.

Finally, are the upgraded rooms worth the extra expense? From example, do the air conditioning work better in those rooms? Same about hot water.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Really is 6 of one half a dozen of the other. C/O is closer to diningroom for quick evening outfit changes or to run to room for something but it is further from the nude area for daytime and night time fun. However if you go nude oceanview it is closer to pool, but further to the diningroom. So I would recommend going nude gardenview. It is cheaper then oceanview and kinda in the middle of everything.

Hello from new Hedo Virgins, We are going in Feb for Valentines and would love to chat with other couples going around that time .. Is there a place to meet couples going at similar times?

Thanks so Much
    S&C

Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Excellent information. What about noise levels? I know the idea of going to Hedo isn't to sleep all the time, but when it's time to sleep, I'd rather not have the noise from the disco all night. Is C/O more quiet than nude? Same question about ocean vs garden view.

Finally, are the upgraded rooms worth the extra expense? From example, do the air conditioning work better in those rooms? Same about hot water.
    The way the disco is located, there is very few rooms close to it so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just ask to have a room not located close to disco and they usually are very accommodating

I can tell you from our first time there. We wished we'd done Club Moby, it's worth the $$$.

The next is "coming out of you shell", the faster you get into the swing of things,the happier you'll be. I think you'll find that the people there aren't very judgmental.
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

newbie question....What's the best currency to bring USD or JMD? Any suggestions on amount?

2nd newbie Q, do we need to bring converters/plug adapters for the electronics?

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgin$ View Post
    Probably not. The plugs/outlets and voltage are the same as in Canada and the US - 110V and two flat-prong plugs. The difference is that US/Canada operate on 60 cycle/second frequency, while Jamaican is 50. Motors (razors, hair dryers, other plug-in motors) won't operate as smoothly or quietly, but they will most likely work. Everything else should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirgin$ View Post
    They are the normal 110 plugs. But not many,

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast