Thread: Hotel near Hedo for 1 night

Hotel near Hedo for 1 night

We had to reschedule due to hurricane. Hedo isn't available for us until 16th of Nov., flight was rebooked on 15th. We'd love to stay on 7 mile beach for 1 night, near Hedo. Any suggestions?

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Opps double post
    Last edited by Allan_Elizabeth; 10-15-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

WE are staying at Rooms on the beach for a couple of nights before we head to Hedo, it is not far away around $100 for the night. Nov 9-10th at rooms then Hedo 11- 20.

My suggestion: just past Sandals is the BoardWalk Village. They have rooms, shops, bar, eatery, beach. A king room is about US$155 for one night for two.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Diving View Post
    My suggestion: just past Sandals is the BoardWalk Village. They have rooms, shops, bar, eatery, beach. A king room is about US$155 for one night for two.
    I agree, and lovely clean rooms we have been in for a look. Good place to get your head down and wake with a Hedo appetite.

Also ( LADIES) with a super little shop that carries white linen dresses, beach wear, and more, like Hedo shop half the price and you can barter. You can also get a massage on the beach from ladies again less than Hedo
    Its a nice place and just far enough for a walk up the beach.
    April 9th-23rd

I would recommend staying further down the beach, somewhere after margaritaville and before the town, by far the best bits of beach and it's more lively ad there's more choice for bars , restaurants etc, it's very low season at the moment so I wouldnt stay where the properties are 'sparse' as they are up by the AI hotels....check out hotels like sandy haven, cocolapalm,charela,idle awhile, country country , firefly....lots of choices...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by nogozitu View Post
    I would recommend staying further down the beach, somewhere after margaritaville and before the town, by far the best bits of beach and it's more lively ad there's more choice for bars , restaurants etc, it's very low season at the moment so I wouldnt stay where the properties are 'sparse' as they are up by the AI hotels....check out hotels like sandy haven, cocolapalm,charela,idle awhile, country country , firefly....lots of choices...good luck
    Exactly why we picked rooms. It is hard sometimes to find a place for 1 night, as it turned out by flying in a day earlier than we had planned the air fare was cheaper than paying for the 2 nights at rooms. This part of the beach where rooms coco etc are have lots of great music at night and we are close to one of our favourite Jerk places - Best in the West

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    I agree, and lovely clean rooms we have been in for a look. Good place to get your head down and wake with a Hedo appetite.

Also ( LADIES) with a super little shop that carries white linen dresses, beach wear, and more, like Hedo shop half the price and you can barter. You can also get a massage on the beach from ladies again less than Hedo
    Its a nice place and just far enough for a walk up the beach.
    Can you please tell me what the cost is for a massage on the beach?

If I am standing facing the water at Hedo, which way would I walk, left or right?
    Hedo bound February 25 - March 4, 2017

Blog Entries
    It's not on 7 mile beach, it is very funky and 20 mins cab ride from H2. We like it. www.halfmoonbeachjamaica.com

http://www.thegoldensunset.com/ this is where friends of ours stay - you can book on expedia or another similar site
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 10-16-2016 at 11:20 AM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnprairiegirl View Post
    Can you please tell me what the cost is for a massage on the beach?

If I am standing facing the water at Hedo, which way would I walk, left or right?
    Oooohhh you haven't been before have you? Go LEFT, passed Sandals see all the beige people. and keep walking its not very far at all as you walk up the ladies may approach you, Also you will see a huge tree probably full of Pelicans, see that and you are there. It is a approx 300 yds along 7 mile beach. Sorry forgot price but recall much cheaper than on resort, and you can chip them on the price they expect it, Well they do from the poor brits, not the Yanks so much x
    Last edited by SooIan; 10-16-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    April 9th-23rd

We like Rondel Village, great staff, cool bar and a quick stroll down the beach to live music at Bourbon Beach or Alfreds. Beach massages are $25-30 an hour.

You can get a place at Point Village for one night. There is no central reservation office anymore, but there are several people on the internet that rent rooms there, even for one night. There were eight listings on AirBnB that would do just one night. Point Village has the benefit of being right next door to Hedo but you would have to figure somewhere to eat for dinner (or make your own). The next day you can just walk over and check in to Hedo and have breakfast, even if your room is not ready.
    Last edited by zork; 10-16-2016 at 03:08 PM.