Thread: Breast cancer

Post Breast cancer

I am looking for help when it comes the lifestyle and breast cancer survivors. My wife is a 6 yr survivor and we have discussed getting into the lifestyle. Her big concern is the scarring and the fact that the reconstructed breasts are no longer really an erogenous zone and is quite self conscious about it. I guess we just want to know how if and how that would factor into play. Maybe I am not conveying the question well enough, but maybe it's just asking how open minded or sensitive the community is typically to this type of thing etc.

We have experimented with ppl we know well and had great fun with it, but are some what unsure about going to a resort and or event where we don't know anyone etc. But would like feedback as we think we want to go further than we have etc

On my few trips to Hedo I have seen reconstructed breast from complete mastectomies, breast lift, breast enlargement, breast reduction. I have seen small breast, large breast round breast and banana shaped breast. I have LOVED THEM ALL! I think most men on here will agree we all have our favorites but any breast on a beautifull lady is a beautiful breast. in case you were wondering yes im a boob man. So go and tell your wife she will be fine and you guys will find plenty of wonderful people to play with if that is your wish.

Go without any worries. There is all different people down there, no judgment have the time of your life..

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    4 years ago Elizabeth went through breast cancer. Surgery, Chemo and radiation. That year would have been our 12th trip. In 29 days we are heading back for our 17th visit.

Ws she worried our first time back - of course she has a very noticeable scar and while they did not remove her breast you can see the badge of survival .. that is how she feels, scars a badges of life and just being able to get to our favourite place is so much better then the alternative.

Now you ask about the lifestyle......she is still getting invites all of the time....(too bad they don't want me lololol)

is soon to be cured for at least 11 days!

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Blog Entries
    She will be fine. Every woman is beautiful at H2!

My wife and I returned a week ago from our very first time at Hedonism and may we say from the bottom of our hearts that she not need worry. Everyone is about loving life and having fun while doing so. It's about you both and whoever you invite to celebrate with you! Go and don't look back!

I agree with what everyone said, I think it's pretty hot that she beat such an ugly disease. Nobody will think twice, well except to admire.

Welcome Vancouver
    Glad to hear she beat that awful disease
    We haven't been to Hedo yet but like everyone said from what I hear she will be welcomed with open arms

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Take it from us. We have a playmate that had breast cancer and full reconstruction including the tattoo nipple. At first we noticed it and she told us about her fight and then we had great sex and the three of us have been having great sex for 4 years now. People in the lifestyle are the best and friendliest people you will ever meet. We all talk about our life experiences, so talk about and share our fight. It might just encourage someone else to fight if they ever find their self in that situation. But I promise you, you will meet more people that are not judgemental and understanding in the lifestyle then anywhere else.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allan_Elizabeth View Post
    4 years ago Elizabeth went through breast cancer. Surgery, Chemo and radiation. That year would have been our 12th trip. In 29 days we are heading back for our 17th visit.

Ws she worried our first time back - of course she has a very noticeable scar and while they did not remove her breast you can see the badge of survival .. that is how she feels, scars a badges of life and just being able to get to our favourite place is so much better then the alternative.

Now you ask about the lifestyle......she is still getting invites all of the time....(too bad they don't want me lololol)

is soon to be cured for at least 11 days!
    We have a very similar story...In 2013 in stead of our usual December Hedo trip with our friends Andrea had a mastectomy and reconstruction surgery followed by chemo etc. Yes it leaves scars and although she was a little self conscious at first on our next trip back the feeling quickly went away as everyone was just excited to see her back at Hedo. She has learned to wear the scars as a badge of honour and is proud to be a survivor. Enjoy your trip...we're back for trip 6 on the 2nd of December and can't wait.
    H3 - January 2010 with WWV
    LV - April 2010 with WWV
    H2 December 2011 with WWW
    H2 December 2012 with WWW
    H2 December 2014 with WWW
    H2 December 2015
    H2 December 2016
    H2 December 2017 with WWW

Blog Entries
    Yes she will, at Hedo...nobody cares...we love everyone who is there...regardless of what the body looks like....our last trip there was a great couple there....it was easy to see that the M had, had a stroke.....we all helped him get into the pool ( his wife never asked, we just did it)...no one blinked an eye...everyone at Hedo is welcome...
    Archer200131 on SLS

We have been there and done that as well. Wife is a 15 year survivor with a few scars. You will see many people with battle scars. Go and have fun!

On our last trip I noticed a woman that had a mastectomy without any reconstruction hanging out at the nude pool. She was the recipient of plenty of positive attention, and the only comments I heard were people saying how awesome it was that she was out there living it up. I don't think your wife will have anything to worry about.

-R
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)