Thread: CopNkitten 09/13/16 - 09/20/16

CopNkitten 09/13/16 - 09/20/16

Hedo Trip Report 09/13/16 – 09/20/16
    Monday 09/12/16
    Our flight to Miami was in the afternoon but since we just got home from two weeks in the mountains the day before, it was still a quick packing and off we go. Parked at the airport parking and shuttled over quickly. We were several hours early as I don’t like risking it if there are any problems. No one was at American Airlines in line, so we checked in quickly. Security was also very fast, until they saw batteries in my carry on and had to do a search and a swab. Soon we were at the gate with two hours to go. We got something to eat and played on the phone / ipad until it was time to board. Since we were not flying first class we always try to get the back of the plane, seems to be less issues. We were the second from the last row.
    Take off was ok, some rough weather but not too rough a flight. About 2/3 of the way to Miami we started to smell something and see some smoke. It was something electrical burning. The other passengers also noticed and the flight crew notified the captain who called ahead to make the airport aware. The captain came over and said they were aware and were turning something off and would keep us notified. They also checked everyone for Samsung phones. The smell went away and we continued on. I really thought we were going to get diverted but we did not. No other mention of the incident was said.
    We landed and got off the plane, got our luggage and went to look for the shuttle area to catch the shuttle to the hotel. We did not see the area so we called the number to the hotel and for the shuttle. It rang for a long time with no answer and I just told kitten, lets just get in a taxi. The taxi started at $13 and it never went up. We got to the hotel and checked in and met our good friends Fred and angel who were already there. Went to our room and relaxed and caught up with our friends.
    Dinner across from the hotel at an amazing seafood place. Pricey but really good food. I got a giant three tier seafood platter. It was really good. They had football on but we mostly chatted. After dinner we went back to the room, I checked in online and they had an upgrade to 1st class for tomorrow’s flight and it was not that expensive so I got it. We watched a little TV, had a little fun, and went to sleep.

Tuesday 09/13/16
    We got up at 6:40am for our shuttle to the airport. I used the hotel’s computer to print our boarding passes, got some of their breakfast and boarded the shuttle. They have curbside check in in Miami and it is amazing. The porter takes your bags, checks you in, and off to security you go. We went to the 1st class line for security and the lady told us we were pre checked so get in that line. That pre check line was long and there was no one in the 1st class check in line. Great job again security. We got through the line, no stops this time, and off to the gate.
    It was a quick and uneventful flight to Jamaica. I watched part of a movie. We had Club Mobay and zipped through customs and immigration. We did sit in Club Mobay lounge for over 30 minutes before they loaded us into a bus, which was just the four of us. We told the driver no stops and man he was one of those really fast driving people. Flying around traffic until we got to one of the towns that had the road mostly washed out by rain the day before, we had to go slow through there. But we may have made record time in the drive.
    We checked in and our rooms were not ready, so we stopped in the dining room and had some lunch. Philly Dave met us there and we saw some other old friends from Hedo and did our welcome home’s with many of the staff. Had some lunch and they brought us our keys. We were both in the last block of rooms, ocean view, by the nude pool.
    As we got to the room it started to rain so we decided to just unpack. That did not take long as we did not bring nearly as much as we normally do. We did have costumes for every night but just kind of threw things together. After a quick unpack and a few minutes figuring out the new remote for the new AC units, off to the nude pool we went.
    We hung out for a while, meeting up with a lot of old Hedo friends, just relaxing and having drinks. It appears today that the rules on smoke was over relaxed and people were smoking in the pool and vaping all afternoon, security walked by but no one said anything.
    In the evening we went back to the room to have some fun, shower and dress for dinner. We dressed in our glow outfits and went to the Chophouse for dinner, as the main buffet was closed due to low occupancy. We got there around 7:15 and there was no line. There was a line shortly after but the people did not wait that long before getting a seat. And again people were inside the chop house, waiting for a table, vaping. I don’t care if it’s vape, it still smells and blows through the other people eating dinner, and it’s very inconsiderate to do it there. The food was good, but the shrimp is really spicy. If you don’t like spicy get the sauce on the side and even then it was a little spicy.
    The show was scheduled to start at 9:15 so we went to the main dining room after dinner and the show started around 9:20. The show as amazing as always with Winston headlining. When the show was over we were beat from the first day so we went to the room and crashed.

Wed 09/14/16
    Woke kitten up for breakfast and went up. I had an omelet which is always amazing. After breakfast we met with Richard and got a tour of the newly remodeled room and bathroom on the prude side. They are working on an entire block of rooms over there. The room will have new cabinet’s with actual slides on the drawers so they won’t stick. A full length mirror for the ladies (and the men). The bathrooms are amazing. I posted pics on the Hedo II facebook page. I can also email them to anyone that asks. Harry posted a timeline but I don’t do that, I just say they are working on it hard and eventually every room will be done.
    Walking back it was hot already so I mentioned if only there was a bar around to get a cold drink, as we walked by the prude bar and our favorite bartender Paulette was there. We got some drinks and continued to chat with Richard and thank him (since Harry was not onsite this trip) for all the great work they are doing.
    We wandered back to the rooms to get naked and head to the pool. We just relaxed and cooled off. I know it’s usually more humid this time of year than when we go in April but it seems extremely humid this year, and the pool feels great. We had lunch from the nude pool grill, chicken patties and kitten had chicken quesadilla’s . Some rain and I put my umbrella hat on and it stopped. The sun came out so I put my regular hat on and it rained again. Umbrella hat back on and it stopped. Ok well just leave the umbrella hat on for a bit. We hung out a bit more then back to the room to have some fun and shower and dress for dinner. Fetish night is a quick dress, lol. (not a lot there)
    We met at Pastafari at 6:30 when they opened and again no line no waiting for a table. It was kind of warm in there, as it usually is. We had dinner with our friends and other friends we made at Hedo. It was a nice meal and great company.
    We went to the main dining room for the show and it was also amazing again tonight. It was some new stuff we had not seen and our favorite, the Milk Dance.
    After the great show we went to the piano bar and saw Deon and Stephanie and they did a good job as they always do now. We stayed until they closed just before 12:30. When we left there we stopped by the prude grill and got a chicken pizza to share and sat with other friends there. After that back to the room.

Thursday 09/15/16
    Woke kitten up for breakfast. Was not feeling the omelet today so I actually made chicken burrito’s and had them. Something different. After breakfast we went to the room to drop the clothes and off to the nude pool. Met a lot of friends and one in particular came back to the room with me and we admired the view from my room. Again on and off again rain throughout the day but later in the afternoon there was lightening and we had to evacuate the pool. This is our 20th trip and the first time I remember having been kicked out of the pool for lightening. Guess we have been lucky because on the forums it appears it happens often, lol.
    We went to the room to try and take a nap, I got a very short one and kitten just a little bit longer. Up and showered and dressed for dinner, toga night, so we put our toga’s on. We had dinner at Harry San’s with Fred and angel and four other friends. It was very good but the server seemed a little, I don’t know, pushy, dominatrix? The food was really good except the veggies seemed like they were soggy greens. And the green tea cheesecake I did not like for desert. But overall a very nice dinner.
    We moved over to the dining area for the show. Again great job by Winston and the crew. Great show. The show went on for a while. After the show was over we were not into the foam party and the piano bar was just sing along tonight so we took a walk down by the dock. We saw a lot of fish but then one big, about four feet long fish, with scales a big fin and a black stripe. We think it may have been a snook but we were using kitten’s flashlight on her phone. I think we are going to put a real flashlight on my list to bring to check out things in the water at night for April’s trip with our group. We walked down the beach to our room and called it a night.

Friday 09/16/16
    As usual I can’t believe 3 days have flown by. I woke up early and came out back of the room where there are tables and chairs and did this report up to this point. Sunny, nice out. The King Fisher Pelicans have been out all week, fishing and hanging on the dock. Heading to the room in a few minutes to wake kitten up. So far the EC’s have been around in the pool during the day, and working their butt’s off at the shows at night. The work on the rooms is progressing nicely. The new AC units are amazing. The weather kind of iffy but expected this time of year. Overall a great time so far, as always when we come home. More to come.
    Woke kitten up for breakfast. I had eggs over easy for something different. The chicken and soft taco shells are amazing, even if it is only breakfast. On the way back to the room we booked massages for noon on Sunday.
    We went to the nude pool and hung out. The bartenders all week there seemed very uninterested. Maybe because it was slow, but many times they were 2 or 3 in the corner closest to the beach when people were waiting at the pool side for a drink. Seemed like they were bothered to have to come over and get drinks.
    A friend of ours came and visited my room for some fun. Was not along time but for sure a fun time.
    Hung out at the nude pool again for a while then we got dressed and went to the prude grill for lunch for a change. The Jerk chicken was good but they messed up all the side dishes, fries on the plate that should be salad, etc. I mean every plate of the four of us.
    We went back to the nude pool for a while then tried the hot tub. It had been way to hot to sit in all week, but today it seemed better. But after a while I got too hot and popped back in the nude pool to relax and cool down.
    We went back to the room for some fun then shower and dress for dinner.
    Because of the humidity that is higher than normal this week and the heat, we decided to skip the costumes, I know shocking. But a full length, long sleeve and long pants leg Elvis costume with a big wig, just was not cutting it today. Turned out to be a good thing.
    The Big buffet was open and plenty of lobster grilling. And they were done really well this trip. We ate and watched the amazing Rock Star show. Towards the end I was not feeling well so I went to the room for the AC and to lay down. Not sure if it was not enough water today, or starting to get that dreaded end of the trip sickness. It was a shame because I missed Winston’s purple rain. Sexy kitten came back after the show and we just watched some TV and went to sleep.

Saturday 09/17/16
    Up for breakfast. Feeling a little better. Ate and relaxed and chatted with friends in the dining room. Then off to the room and then the nude pool.
    We relaxed for a bit, I drank a lot of water, and then decided to walk down the beach to the Fireman’s Pit for lunch, since we had never been.
    We got there and they had a giant trap filled with lobsters. I picked out two large lobsters and they had a large crab. He said it was going to be $140. I said that’s too much how much is each. $50 for the biggest lobster, $40 for the next big one, and $50 for the crab. I told him I could not afford all that, put the crab back and could we get it cheaper. He would not negotiate.
    As we were waiting for the lobster to cook the wind picked up and the rain moved in. We had seats at the end table for the view and that turned out to be not so great in a storm, lol. We moved to the empty not used bar and ate there. The lobster was good but too expensive for me, we probably won’t be going back.
    When the rain let up we walked back to Hedo and on the way by Sandles we here B-13. Ok, I guess they were playing bingo, lol. To each their own.
    We dropped the clothes and camera and hit the nude pool. After a while we went back to the room to try and get a nap in, but after drinking all that water all day I had to get up and pee three times, so no nap for me, lol.
    We dressed for Hats and Heels and went up and got a nice big table, under a good fan, in the middle to see the show later. The Buffet was amazing, chicken that was not spicy but very moist (sometimes it can get dry sitting in the pans), and a mushroom sauce for it was very tasty, some spicy shrimp, and some grilled fish. All were really good.
    Another great show, wow Winston is doing an amazing job. Ok the one new girl needs to work on her dance and spin moves, but she’s only been with the resort for a couple weeks, lol.
    Off to the piano bar for another great night with Deon and Stephanie. Towards the end there were only 6 of us left, but they played on until 12:30am. At one point Deon was supposed to sing “Take a trip” but sung “Take a Shit” instead. Everyone please give him a hard time when you see him, lol.
    After the show we just went back to the room.

Sunday 09/18/16
    I got up early so I went out to the table out back my room to do some notes, and to type up the lyrics for “The big bamboo” for Deon. Security came up after a bit and told me I had to leave because people were coming and electronics were not allowed. Don’t you know who I am? I have updates and trip reports expected. But I understand, and moved to the little garden area across from the nude rooms, and am sitting here now typing my notes up.
    Woke kitten up for breakfast and up we went. After breakfast we went back to the room to start some pre packing of costumes.
    We had an early afternoon couples massage and they were amazing again. We went back to the room to shower and get the oil off and then hit the nude pool. The group there has no less then 7 beach balls being tossed around, hitting people in the head, knocking drinks over, etc. A bunch of us gathered our things up and headed to the main pool just outside the dining room. We hung out there for a few hours. The incoming model group had a pool party but there wasn’t anyone there, so we had music while we all hung in the pool.
    It got cloudy and light rain again and we went back to the room for some fun and then showers before dinner.
    We had dinner in the main dining room, and the buffet was excellent as always. The show was good but apparently the model group put signs up on the main stage that were in the way so they were removed before the show. Not as many pigtails as I like on school girl night, but there were some, and the ladies were looking good.
    After the show we hit the piano bar which was another good time. We stayed until the end and chatted with Deon and Stephanie for a bit after before going back to our room and calling it a night.

Monday 09/19/16
    Breakfast again. For some reason I have been stuck on making chicken burrito’s for breakfast this week. I had them again. Now some scrambled eggs on the buffet would have gone great in the soft taco shells. We hung out in the dining room and chatted with people for a while before heading back to the room. We did some more packing and then hit the nude pool to relax. We spent the majority of the day in the nude pool. We had lunch from the nude grill, love those chicken patties. More clouds and some rain and we went to the room for some fun and try and get a nap in before the last night for this trip.
    Up and showered for dinner. Jamaican Night. We did Harry San. Food was good as always. We stayed for the show in the dining room. I did an online check in for flights from the dining room and they had an upgrade available for both flights to first class so I spent the money and upgraded.
    Back to the room to finish packing and get ready for an early wake up and departure.

Tuesday 09/20/16
    Up at 8am to final pack and get bags out. Up to breakfast and say good bye’s and ready for the 10am bus. Usual bus ride back, somber and wishing we did not have to leave. Not very crowded at the airport on a Tuesday, and there were a bunch of people that came in right behind us for American Airlines. We had club Mobay so we breezed through security and were in the lounge relaxing before boarding the plane and flew to Miami.
    Landed there and got our bags and rechecked them, said our goodbye’s to our friends and went and got something to eat before our flight home to Philly. Landed on time, got our bags and a shuttle to our truck and were home around 12:30am.

Overall
    Too much smoke on the shows. The shows talent has improved even more but they purchased two smoke machines and must have them turned up all the way, sometimes to the point it’s hard to see the performers.

The buffet being closed was not that big a deal but I heard a lot of people would prefer to eat there, but understand why they do it at low occupancy.

Security threw me off the beach at 8:30 doing my notes because I had electronics (ok) but walked right by people smoking and vaping all day in the pool Monday. Need a little more consistency. Also at night they seem to lurk / hide when I believe that being visible will prevent problems, instead if hiding in the shadows and waiting for a problem.

Bartenders were not impressive at the nude pool, lucky it was not a busy week, that speed and attitude would be terrible if there were more people having to wait for drinks. I think a lot of senior management were off site this week and they were a little too relaxed.

At least 16 people in the group besides myself, that I know of, got sick either at the end of the week or right after getting home. I know the alcohol, lack of sleep, and everything else lends to lower immunities, but after hearing about people getting sick quite often, a large group in March that I know of, and our group this trip, it might be time to investigate a little further.
    Entertainment was excellent as always. Service in all the dining areas was top notch.
    Upgrades continue throughout the resort and it continues to impress.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Really enjoyed your report! A few comments:

1) The smoke in the plane would had completely freaked me out. I hate flying to begin. That event may had done me in for the entire holiday.
    2) We are very interested in the Fireman's Pit. We walk that beach a couple times each trip, and have never noticed it. But were not looking for it either. The lobster sounds great.
    3) B-13 made us laugh!
    4) I have the chicken burritos for breakfast every morning also. Great hangover food and tasty.

Sounds like you had a great trip and we loved reading about it!

Awesome trip report as always! Glad you had a great time. we have tried firemans pit it is a bit pricy but nice to give it a go if you like lobster. Another great place to stop is the fruit stand beside fireman great fresh fruit for sale.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Thanks for my hedo fix. We can't wait to see you guys in 190 days.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Sounds like security is right on their usual standard of "consistently inconsistent". Sorry to read that the number of pigtails was minimal on schoolgirl night…perhaps a "pigtail contest" would bring out more participants (and I think we know someone who would like to judge LOL).
    Great report as usual...despite the fact you were busted for using an electronic device on the beach.
    Defintely another 2 pigtails up! and glad you enjoyed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report, as always... Always very interesting to read it coming from you.. Just like we were there with you...Ohhh wait we were...lol...

Give Kitten a hug and kiss for us..
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019