Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bad are the single guys?

How bad are the single guys?

We are going for the first time to Hedo and not swingers but don't mind exhibitionism etc.
    I am a bit nervous about the aggressiveness of single guys and locals. All guys, but particularly black guys are very attracted to my partner.
    Are single guys something that will become annoying or do they generally get the picture? Staff, Locals as well as travellers?
    Any thoughts are appreciated.

There is usually never any problems. In my 7 years of going there have only been a few "Annoyances" I would call them. If anyone is a serious issue then security takes care of it. Security is very good there and tend to stand back and see everything.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Agree with Mac_r_a, we have never had a problem or seen one. Additionally, everyone is protective of each other so if they see an issue, they will assist you or go get security. I have never seen an issue with single men though, they usually know their roles there and are very respectful
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirneil View Post
    We are going for the first time to Hedo and not swingers but don't mind exhibitionism etc.
    I am a bit nervous about the aggressiveness of single guys and locals. All guys, but particularly black guys are very attracted to my partner.
    Are single guys something that will become annoying or do they generally get the picture? Staff, Locals as well as travellers?
    Any thoughts are appreciated.
    I think you are imagining a problem that does not exist. The single guys are no more a problem than the single women or the couples or ...

The slight racist comments do not work well in a country that is populated by people of color (Many colors). An attitude shift will be necessary if you are to enjoy your vacation. In fact, perhaps a total rethink about the whole Hedo thing. Your nervousness does not mesh with the Hedo 'respect' vibe.

PNK

Mirnell
    I agree with the first (and ONLY the first) part of PNK's comment - you really have nothing to worry about. The single guys we have run across at Hedo have never been a problem, and those that expressed interest were polite and respectful - and took "no" for an answer. The Hedo guests tend to be very protective of each other, and if a woman ever seems uncomfortable with unwanted attention there's a very good chance other members will notice and come to her aid. Personally I've NEVER seen staff members hit on guests (though I have seen guests hit on staff members). So come, enjoy and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    I think you are imagining a problem that does not exist. The single guys are no more a problem than the single women or the couples or ...

The slight racist comments do not work well in a country that is populated by people of color (Many colors). An attitude shift will be necessary if you are to enjoy your vacation. In fact, perhaps a total rethink about the whole Hedo thing. Your nervousness does not mesh with the Hedo 'respect' vibe.

PNK
    Thanks for the feedback. You are right, I am imagining a problem since I have not been there..hence the question. And I appreciate the response. My concern is actually about respect and wondering if there is respect amongst the single people at the resort, black, white and green. Since the forums here talk at times about locals coming in on Day passes and seeming to get away with "not being nude" and someone commented that they "seem to bend the rules" I thought i would ask. We have been to Jamaica many times and never had an issue but this is a new experience for us. As for the "slight racist comments" I see how it could have come across that way. However, we are a mixed couple so don't make assumptions.

Thanks...exactly the answer I was hoping for. We figured the guests all look out for each other anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post

PNK
    Oh please, you're the one that needs an attitude adjustment. Describing someone as black instead of person of color does not make you a racist.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamCouple View Post
    Oh please, you're the one that needs an attitude adjustment. Describing someone as black instead of person of color does not make you a racist.
    Lol im glad someone said that. I went back and read the original post like 8 times and was like WTF im not seeing the rascist comment.

Single guys always get an unfair bad rap in our opinion. The vast majority are respectful and polite and you won't have any problems. You could just as easily encounter an obnoxious bad husband, that happens from time to time too.

Blog Entries
    According to Harry (the owner) there is a short list of men who are banned from ever returning to Hedo. Short of being kicked out of Hedo for bad behavior, any man who pisses off the other guests with socially inept behavior is likely to find himself very lonely and bored at Hedo.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Single guys always get an unfair bad rap in our opinion. The vast majority are respectful and polite and you won't have any problems. You could just as easily encounter an obnoxious bad husband, that happens from time to time too.
    Thank you. That is a very good point. Obnoxious people happen everywhere. I am glad to see that everyone seems so protective of each other.

Blog Entries
    We have never has an issue, in face some of the more socially skilled people are single. Those who know how to flirt, smoother the couple, not just the wife, those who make for group fun at the pool tend to do very well. Only once did we witness 4 guys come in on a day pass with a boom box (dating myself) and they thought they could take over the pool The husbands quickly put them in their place and were never seen again. There is a need for singLe guys at the resort, the savvy single guy knows to be a gentleman at all times and that's the fun of it
    Ottawa couple. Hedo 20-28 Dec 2015 and BURNINGMAN 2016
    3x H3Vets. 5x H2 with Flufs 3x couples cruises, 3x Desires MR and Pearl.
    Would love to connect before the trip with any one there at the same time.

Agreed. Annoyances would best describe some of them Otherwise, some have been fun!
    Hedo III Wet T-Shirt runner up, Feb 2008 - H3
    Wild Women Hedoween Oct 2009 - H3
    SwitchHitters April 2012
    Desire RM Feb 2014
    Love Voodoo Goddess Week March 2015
    Spanksgiving Nov 2017
    Ms. No Swimsuit March 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023
    Swing Into Spring 2024-March 23-29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast