Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going December?

Quote Originally Posted by maui'd2014 View Post
    Funflirt I guess we are part of the others! We are also there 3rd thru 10th 2nd trip for us. Bk383 you guys also made booking a 2nd trip a no brainer. Also the negative teen Fahrenheit temps we have then makes a nude vacation irresistible!

Hah - you guys will ALWAYS be more than "others" - but since you were so shy and reserved last time I was afraid to reveal you were going again!

But we really empathize with you guys about temperatures. We're in the midst of a serious cold-snap right now; it's a bone-chilling 71 degF here in Texas this morning!!

Well, so far the first week of December sounds like a good time to go to Hedo. This year we want to do the Cat cruise to Ricks, been saying it for about 4 years and then we get to the resort and the party's on and we forget all about it. Why leave the great party at the nude pool, right?
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Quote Originally Posted by feetdown View Post
    Well, so far the first week of December sounds like a good time to go to Hedo. This year we want to do the Cat cruise to Ricks, been saying it for about 4 years and then we get to the resort and the party's on and we forget all about it. Why leave the great party at the nude pool, right?
    The same thing happened to us - all 7 times we've been! We have yet to take that cruise, but this year will be different.....

Ya let me guess you guys will be there for 3 weeks this time for mrs shy! As for the weather we have had snow on the ground three times now but does not last actually very nice right now mid 20 at night and high 60 in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    The same thing happened to us - all 7 times we've been! We have yet to take that cruise, but this year will be different.....
    Sure it will lol
    Hedo 3 Nov 2009
    Hedo 2 Nov 2010
    Hedo 2 Nov 2011
    Hedo 2 Nov 2012
    Hedo 2 Nov 2013
    Hedo 2 Nov 2014
    Temptation Jan 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2016
    Hedo 2 Dec 2017

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    Dec 3-10 for us - a GREAT time to be going (again)!! Looking forward to meeting up with old friends (DavenRose, JuicyLucie, BK383 among others) and meeting all the repeaters we didn't get to meet last year (talking to YOU Daphneslon and AndKirk10)!
    Reggae Half Marathon - Denny P's WWW group - and Rock n Country.....going to be one active week!!

We land on the 1st for 9 days and nights of fun and debauchery!! This is our 3rd trip too, and I have yet to go on the cat cruise!! Maybe I could talk a few of the lovely ladies into convincing my wife to go this year :-)
    First Trip June 15-25 2015!!!
    2nd Trip Dec 2-11 2015
    3rd Trip Dec 1-10 2016
    4th Trip Nov 30-Dec9 2017 (If not sooner!)

We are going 11-18!!
    I was excited to see the country week - then realized we are going the week after! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kshew97 View Post
    We land on the 1st for 9 days and nights of fun and debauchery!! This is our 3rd trip too, and I have yet to go on the cat cruise!! Maybe I could talk a few of the lovely ladies into convincing my wife to go this year :-)
    Great news - maybe this year we'll get a chance to chat (more than just the passing "hello" we had last year!) And maybe we'll ALL talk eachother into that cruise - unless the pool/beach is too inviting again.....

Despite posting my own thread, before seeing this one... We are going Dec 11-18!
    Can't wait!!!! So excited first timers.

Woohoo, looks like we will be trying to make this thread come December, wish us lick.....haha, I meant luck. Oh brother we have the D-I-F bad.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Hey we are hedo virgins making our 1st trip on Dec 4-11. We are looking forward to having a great time. Any advice for 1st timers?

We'll be at Hedo Dec 3-11, after a week or so warm up at the Couples Negril Nude Beach. Long time Naturists and looking forward to our virgin voyage to Hedo!!! We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, we were married at Sandals Whitehouse east of Negril. Can't wait to meet all our new Hedo friends!!!

I forgot to mention we are with the Rock N Country group and I think it will be epic!!!

Awesome to have 1st timers coming. My advice is just to go straight to the nude beach, drop your clothes and just start chatting with people. It is a magical place, the groups that are in house are awesome, due to the great people with them and the weather in December is the best of the year in our opinion. Hopefully we will meet, if you see us just stop and say hello...Look forward to meeting you

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast