Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife MFM

I think this issue has had some closure and thank goodness. For the record I would never say anything to anyone, especially a girl that would hurt their feelings. That's not even a Hedo thing. It's a life thing.

Blog Entries
    QUOTE " intent was just to point out the fact that it is relatively easy to find a willing male participate for a mfm." Un-quote

I am in now....IS IT ? I think this is whole new ball game (excuse the pun)
    Unless there is a I like to use the word "selection" of single guys, I thought I was/am the only woman allows her guy to pop off to do a MFM ? Other wise so many seem to have the rule,
    we cum as a pair.

That's ok, (not looking for a row) Just saying, seems difficult to invite Mrs, to metaphorically butt out, while I take your fella off....She just wont. So bring on the singles, or the more broad minded woman.....God my mans so lucky. Soo x
    Last edited by SooIan; 10-06-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: repeat word
    April 9th-23rd

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Actually,Ian is one of Many lucky guys I have met at Hedo,just sayin',and not just because he has "free reign" etc.It's been my good fortune to meet plenty of lovely ladies;each of which is just so damn special in their own way.It's been the best experience of my life,no kidding,and just killing me to know I won't be there next April!

Quote Originally Posted by jshell View Post
    I think this issue has had some closure and thank goodness. For the record I would never say anything to anyone, especially a girl that would hurt their feelings. That's not even a Hedo thing. It's a life thing.
    I always felt that about you my friend...........back to the boobs and bums mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmboobs.

Thank you and we agree it's back to boobs and bums.

Blog Entries
    Hold on guys, this is a WIFE MFM thread eh...lets do that please.

Or any permutation of, been on the lifestyle scene a few years and in a few (loads) of weird/odd/fun/sexy etc situation's but I thought it was a fantasy of some men FFM and .....some ladies MMF yet, why is it such a tricky one to put together? Who do we blame in the majority the over protective males, or the reluctant ladies?
    Personally speaking Ian and I have sunbathed, drank in bar, or watched TV alone so as to accommodate the desires of the other. But so many times this event has not been able to come to fruition due to the over protective, or selfish other..Are you one of those? If not please wear a flashing bulb on your head x
    April 9th-23rd

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Hold on guys, this is a WIFE MFM thread eh...lets do that please.

Or any permutation of, been on the lifestyle scene a few years and in a few (loads) of weird/odd/fun/sexy etc situation's but I thought it was a fantasy of some men FFM and .....some ladies MMF yet, why is it such a tricky one to put together? Who do we blame in the majority the over protective males, or the reluctant ladies?
    Personally speaking Ian and I have sunbathed, drank in bar, or watched TV alone so as to accommodate the desires of the other. But so many times this event has not been able to come to fruition due to the over protective, or selfish other..Are you one of those? If not please wear a flashing bulb on your head x
    SooIan if y'all come February 4-11. We will keep y'all company.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

Lol this thread is interesting, we just want to have a good time and try something new to us. I guess we will just get to Hedo and see how it all cums out.
    Hedo trip #1 March 3-7 2015

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&M220 View Post
    Lol this thread is interesting, we just want to have a good time and try something new to us. I guess we will just get to Hedo and see how it all cums out.
    "THATS WHAT WE OFFER" lol

Hedo will be exactly what you want it to be and no one will bat an eye. You can of cause have quite times, or (as we have seen) dress as a mermaid get dragged to the tree on the beach hung upside down approx a meter off the ground while a circle of guys put there c**k in your mouth !

Just like to say, if no one wants to offer their thoughts on the MFM,/FFM, which is totally what I expected we make great dinner guest's. Boy do we have stories, and if that doesn't get your juices flowing, we are from the UK so I talk like the Queen....x
    April 9th-23rd

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    "THATS WHAT WE OFFER" lol

Hedo will be exactly what you want it to be and no one will bat an eye. You can of cause have quite times, or (as we have seen) dress as a mermaid get dragged to the tree on the beach hung upside down approx a meter off the ground while a circle of guys put there c**k in your mouth !

Just like to say, if no one wants to offer their thoughts on the MFM,/FFM, which is totally what I expected we make great dinner guest's. Boy do we have stories, and if that doesn't get your juices flowing, we are from the UK so I talk like the Queen....x
    I Absolutely love this!!! Damn near spit my coffee out! So wish we were there the same time as you , it would be a blast to hang out!
    I have to wonder if men aren't quite as comfortable with the mfm concept as they would like to lead you to believe.... or women would get the opportunity more often.

I suspect a girl and two alpha's would be a complicated scenario as the jockeying for position may be a problem. Haven't done either, but I would be more apt to watch without participation and know I would be allowed the same opportunity with two girls at another time, to feel like our relationship was a level playing field, so to speak.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    If the husband participates along with the guest is that an MFM or has to be two strangers?
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Quote Originally Posted by Torhture View Post
    I Absolutely love this!!! Damn near spit my coffee out! So wish we were there the same time as you , it would be a blast to hang out!
    I have to wonder if men aren't quite as comfortable with the mfm concept as they would like to lead you to believe.... or women would get the opportunity more often.
    Ha ha yep I thought the same thing
    I'm still trying to figure out if the reality of Kim being with two guys even if I am one of them would be as good as the fantasy of it......

Quote Originally Posted by WickedCouple97 View Post
    Ha ha yep I thought the same thing
    I'm still trying to figure out if the reality of Kim being with two guys even if I am one of them would be as good as the fantasy of it......
    Exactly what I am thinking also. Exciting but uncertain.

I guess I just always assumed the husband/boyfriend was naturally one of the M's in MFM, or is that, or two strangers both just as common? I am sure any and all combinations are someone's fantasy. Think we'll just aim for the good old full swap. Baby steps lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast