Thread: 8/27/16- 9/4/16

8/27/16- 9/4/16

First night-pass Tuesday....Glow night

We donned our lighted gear and headed to Hedo for our first glow party. Leaving Couples Negril in a light-up tutu, black mesh shirt, and studded heart pasties was an adventure in itself. We walked around the Hedo to look around and within three minutes a young, totally nude, female came up and asked if we had seen her friends. We had not (too bad). From that point on we felt at home. We decided we better go eat. We decided to try HarrySans. We were seated with a very nice couple from from Florida. The food and conversation was excellent. This is where I saw my first cock (rice cock that is). The staff was awesome and kept the party going. After dinner we headed over to our first Hedo show. The entertaiment staff was great and had a ton of energy. There were not many people dressed for the glow party probably because there were not many people at Hedo!! I brought extra glow sticks, braclets, and necklaces. The staff and other guests loved this. After a few minutes of dancing we decided it was time to strip our light-up gear and head to the nude pool. There were only a few people in the pool. We were enjoying talking to the bartender (Richardo) at the nude bar and we recognized a girl from the glow party and called her over. During the show she annonced that she was celebrating a divorce and was traveling alone. We had a conversation about unicorns and more drinks. It was getting chilli and we moved the conversation to the hot tub. There were a handfull of people in the hot tub by this time. I guess my husband knew that I wanted to try some girl on girl stuff this trip so he asked if she had ever had a girl lick her pussy. She said no but she may like it. Well this was my first girl on girl experince.....she later become know as chatty Cathy around the resort. The whole time I was doing "my thing" she was talking. I gave my husband the look of 'get me out of here' and we went across the hot hub and left her with the closes single guy we could find. We ended up having our first soft swap with another couple in hot tub that night (I can't remember much) but it was fun to get all of the details from my husband the next morning .

Day/Night pass Thursday

We left Couples Negril at 1000 that morning wanting to spend all day and night at Hedo. Thanks Charlie for walking with us to Hedo!! We went and explored the resort a little before heading to the nude pool. All of the up-grades look amazing. We had to visit the gift shop (TSA stole my toys, rat bastards) we found the perfect replacment. Once we handled that important business we headed to the nude beach. It was a sunny day and there were a few people already out moving around. After an hour of relaxing we decided to hit the pool with the other six people. There were people reading books at the nude bar....thats how exciting this day was...until we broke out the jello shots and a couple of cans of whipped cream!! We had made them at the swim-up bar at Couples the day before. This helped break the ice. We enjoyed jello shots off of several nipples then our payers were answered!!! Jesus and Mrs. Jesus showed up for lunch. I needed a girl on girl do over quick!! Whipped cream, jello shots, and pierced clits go good together. The party was in full swing after this. There were a lot of "first" on this day for many of us. This was the first time the husband and I played with a girl together. It was very,very hot!! We meet a lot of great people in the nude pool that day. There were a lot of Hedo virgins in the nude pool. Some of the girls wanted to head to the hot tub without the boys. We had a great four girl pile-up while the boys talked football. Thanks for the great time Mrs. Jesus, Optomistrist, and TN!!!

They closed the pool and hot tub so we decided we better go get something to eat. We tried Chops, the food and service was excellent. We headed over to the show which was very entertaining. The staff announced that it was time for the foam party which was a lot of fun. None of us even bothered to wear clothes. The music was great and we danced for hours. There were not that many people at the foam party but we had a blast.

Back to the nude pool to rinse off the foam. Sex at the hot tub that night with my husband was one of my favorite memories!! We ate pizza from the nude grill and it was great (yes, we were sober). We got back to our resort at three in the morning.

Day-pass Saturday

We decided that we needed a bonus Hedo day!! We headed over to Hedo early knowing that we could not stay all night due to leaving the next day. Charlie walked us over again. Thanks Charlie!! We had Hedo buisness we needed to take care of first. We headed to the gift shop so I could get a shirt to wear to some of the biker rallys that we attend (we earned our shirts this trip). My husband was full of regret that we did not get the picture on the "wall of fame" so we headed over to mark that off of our bucket list. By the way, that wall is hot!! We headed over to the nude beach for a nap. We love how Hedo has bottled waters in iced baskets throughout the resort. I needed it after posing on that wall for an hour so he could get the perfect shot. "The things we do for our husbands"
    After our "nap" we headed to the rock garden to get in a hammock. FYI...do not attempt this without shoes. Needless to say we did not get in a hammock. We headed to the nude pool. We meet several awesome people and had some great conversations. We meet a lady that was bringing her recently deceased husband's ashes to Hedo. We all loved hearing her Hedo stories. We meet a pot fairy that was in the nude pool and partying with us within 30 mins of getting off of TimAir. We had a great lunch. I think the nude grill has the best patties and fries in town. The day only got better from there. We meet some friends from Canada. A thunderstorm ran everyone out of the pool. We headed to the gratto along with Mr. and Mrs. Canada. Once the lightning ended we headed to the hot tub. People started coming back out after the storm. We meet a great american couple that now lives in Montigo Bay. Things got hot after this. Lets just say I really like Canada!! My husband said if she was a guy he would have been jealous, lol. They closed the pool/hot tub and it was time for us to go....we decided to stay and eat at HarrySans again. It was just as good this time. We skipped the show and went to play by ourselves on one of the canopy beds. This was a great time!! We headed back to the hot tub for some more "us" time. There we met up with a couple from Florida that we had meet a few days ago. She is new to the lifestyle. I wanted to find the perfect girl to join me in giving my husband his first girl girl blow job. She was the one. We had a great time and it ended in a threesome. Thanks Mrs. and Mr. Miami.

We had a great time on this trip to Negril!!! We went with no expectations and had a great time. We thought we may dip our toes in the lifestyle and instead we dove in head first. We went thinking we would joint the party and instead we brought the party with us!! If you are thinking of going to Hedo but are worried about how it will be, just do it. The people are great, the staff is excellent, the up-grades are looking awesome. We did learn one thing on this trip. We love to play with others but, we need "us" time for sure!! We have no regrets and we are planning our next trip. This DIF is a bitch and it has only been a week.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, what great, enthusiastic and detailed report from a not-seen-often perspective. Thanks for the taking the time and effort to share your experiences.

Thanks for taking the time to write an excellent, detailed trip report. Sure sounds like you maximized your time at Hedo...as it should be!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Fun report. I'm guessing you'll be staying at hedo from now on.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

We may do a split stay next time. I (her) can not give up the perfect AN beach at Couples. I'm hoping to find some friends at Couples that want to try a day/night pass at Hedo next time. We will see. Our Anniversary is in April so maybe one year we will come to Hedo then instead of August. We want to try a group in April.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    We may do a split stay next time. I (her) can not give up the perfect AN beach at Couples. I'm hoping to find some friends at Couples that want to try a day/night pass at Hedo next time. We will see. Our Anniversary is in April so maybe one year we will come to Hedo then instead of August. We want to try a group in April.
    You would love April and lots of great groups too.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Thank you for your report .. Enjoyed reading it very much

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    Thank you for your report .. Enjoyed reading it very much
    Thanks!! We had so much fun we are booked for December 3-11 this year!!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Great choice booking that week! We will see you there. We do Jello and pudding shots each day to bring to the pool also. Look forward to meeting you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mikentammi View Post
    Great choice booking that week! We will see you there. We do Jello and pudding shots each day to bring to the pool also. Look forward to meeting you guys!
    I remember those jello shots from last year - wicked stuff!

Sounds like a perfect (and very typical) first time experience of Hedo! Loved reading your report!