Thread: Just trying to get the fire back in our marriage

Just trying to get the fire back in our marriage

Hey all
    Just all just little background, the wife and I have been married five years this July. We're in our early thirties no kids. Due to my wife's illness, surgeries she is feeling very self conscious about herself so I thought I'd check this forum out for some ideas about spicing up our love life through traveling nothing to crazy just some good kinky fun

Why not forget about the 'kinky'. Forget about the 'crazy'. Just head to Hedo or Desire or ... and have a relaxed, sensual vacation. A chance to be semi-or totally naked, to be seen and admired as a person -- not a surgery recoverer. And if the vacation has an element of crazy, then so much the better.
    Those of us who go to Hedo or desire are only too well aware of post surgery scars, trauma injuries etc. Some of us have them! The guests at these resorts accept people as they are -- with too much flesh, too little, scars, bits missing etc.
    It's a vacation, even if it sometimes sounds like a summer camp for idiot adults.
    So we are packing our bags and head back to Hedo tomorrow. If it turns out kinky or wild, that's goo. If it is simply an excellent vacation with great friends (old and new), then that's the best. And for a week or so we can forget about scars, injuries, sickness and health and just indulge in pleasure.

PNK
    Hedo Sept 8 - 18, 2016

I agree - Hedo changes a woman in a good way. It gives her so much freedom and is an amazing place. Look at this link for several VERY detailed trip reports. www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I agree - Hedo changes a woman in a good way. It gives her so much freedom and is an amazing place. Look at this link for several VERY detailed trip reports. www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    We agree. Hedo (and everything in the Lifestyle) also gives the woman SO much Confidence and Total Power!! Whether it's a LS Resort, or LS Cruise (even Clubs, parties, etc.), ladies ARE always amazingly "Empowered" to explore and be comfortable with Exactly who they are!!!

Go on a LS Vacation, have a sensual couples massage, moonlight beach dinner, talk and reconnect with your soulmate... and DO Absolutely everything you want to... and Absolutely Nothing you don't want to. Just communicate and have a GREAT time together in Life!!!

C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Thanks for all the advice.
    Not sure how ready she, or we are for something like hedo. Maybe something like Caliente in Florida would be more our pace.
    What is an LS vacation?

That shorthand "LS vacation" means "lifestyle vacation", basically a vacation at a swinger-friendly resort like Hedo or Desire.

If you go to one often here places, there will not be pressure to have sex with other people. You may be asked if you're "in the lifestyle" a few times, and even be asked if you'd "like to play". A simple "no", and "no, thank you" will be enough!

We have been to one of the Desire resorts a couple of times, and are confirmed lifestyle people. But we met plenty of folks at Desire who were not in the lifestyle themselves, and had a great time. They were there for the clothing-optional freedom, the relaxed fun, and the sexy vibe that you would not get at a pure nudist/naturist type of resort.

One thing I can tell you is that my wife came into the lifestyle, and the clothing-optional resort experience, with some definite insecurities about her body (if we're being honest, so did I!). What we found was that everybody is so friendly, so non-judgmental, so open, that we very quickly lost our inhibitions about being naked. Also, we saw that there were people of all shapes, sizes, ages, and colors, people with all kinds of battle scars. The priceless thing about the place is that no one cared about all that! Everybody was accepted for themselves, and people strutted their stuff proudly! If you come to a place like this, I think you will feel right at home!
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017