Thread: Namaste Hedo

Namaste Hedo

We are married Indian couple, early 30, married since 7 yrs (I know we married early but hey that's how it is with most Indians!) We are really curious about nudist way and have discussed for too long now.
    Planning trip to Hedo in late 2017. Anybody here who has been to Hedo from India or Indian subcontinent? Is there any alternative to getting here without hopping from US?

There are direct flights to Montego Bay from the UK (Thomson, Virgin) and Canada (Air Canada, Westjet) among others. If you can get to any of those you could avoid the US.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 09-06-2016 at 12:06 PM.

You can fly into Panama and then fly Copa Airlines to Jamaica.

Hi guys, we are an indian couple as well from Canada. We've been to hedonism twice. hedo 3 just before it closed down and hedo 2 in 2011. We loved it and just can't wait to get back. probably in march 2017.

First trip, we left from Vancouver to Toronto to jamaica by west jet, no problem. 2nd trip, we went through US on one of the US airlines and i got flagged for secondary inspection twice on our way back.

you guys will have a great time. My wife was reluctant to go first but now she's hooked as well