Thread: First time to Hidden Beach

First time to Hidden Beach

This will be our first time going to Hidden Beach. We have been to many Nude resorts in the past, but never there. What are the best things about or to do at Hidden Beach? Any and all comments are appreciated.
    Thanks

well enjoy the great people the staff and the food!!.. and play water volleyball its great. anything you wanna ask just do...

Very friendly people. The staff is excellent there they will cater to your every need. Very relaxing! If your looking for 24 hours a day party HBR ain't it. You get boutique hotel with big resort amenities just steps away. Sadly you will have to put clothes on to enjoy the other two resorts. If you have any questions just ask, and if you wish to do it privately just click on the persons name and the private message option will pop up. You will have a blast.

We were just there a couple of weeks ago. We liked it so much that I think we will go twice next year.

Thanks for the input. Glad you enjoyed it that much. We are very excited about going in January.

We hav traveled the world and it is the only place we have been back to. Nov. will be our 5th time. You will have fun! Have you been to Cancun before?

yes, we went to temptation Resort on our first trip and had a great time. We then went to Desire Pearl in 2015. Pearl was really nice, but just a little to open for us at night and our room overlooked the Hot tub. We like a nice laid back resort where we can be nude at the beach or by the pool, have some cool drinks and not have to watch others having sex. I am not judging anyone that likes those types of resorts, but they are just not for us. We did really enjoy the theme nights at Pearl. We would go back to both the Pearl and Temptation we would just get a different room on the quite sides. Thanks for your input.

We have been to Hidden beach it's awesome the service is as good as you will get if it has a down fall is its size the guests are great you will have a great time.
    We have been to N Resort, Braco when it was open and have been going to Club Orient in St Martin he have been thinking about Desire for some time maybe in the future.

We love Club Orient. It is our favorite place on our favorite Island. we go there every year and will be back there in the summer of 2017. We just like to try different places to see what else is out there that we may like also. Thanks for the feed back.

Things to do at HBR:

1) Water volleyball - the main activity at HBR. Games usually twice a day
    2) Food - yes you have to get dressed, but we like the variety of restaurants. The lunch place in the bottom of the new building (new EDSS) is very good.
    3) Catamaran Cruise - usually on Wednesdays unless the weather is bad
    4) Lounge around - the main non-pool activity at HBR

Little things you need to know before visiting Hidden Beach Resort

Hi there, I've been to HBR twice this year (9 days in March, 10 in June) and I'm going back for Christmas for 9 days. I'm a planner, I like to be prepared with little things that make for a special trip. Allow me to share some with you.
    If you like to eat dinner in the buff, then stay at HBR for dinner. Sometimes I like to get dressed for dinner and go see the textiles outside our gate. The Italian place has the best tuna tartare I've ever had, the Asian place has good potstickers and the gastro-pub right outside the gate has good nibbly food...order everything and try it.
    When I'm outside the gate, whether going to Naay spa or a restaurant, I always take a shuttle. I like to tip the driver three bucks each time. There is nothing like being on a tram full of people coming back to the resort and the driver passes the main lobby and takes you right to the HBR gate and all the other people on the tram are saying "hey, you missed our drop off!"
    If you plan on going out in the water, take Tevas or good river sandals...it's rocky and you don't want to do it barefoot.
    If you're a bloody mary lover, take horse radish and celery salt with you....the bloody bar in the morning is not stocked with everything you need to make the perfect bloody. If you're a wine snob like me, take your own. Even their premium brands aren't that great and you can take 7 bottles (6 liters) with you. It's also a great way to meet the people at the table next to you..."hey, try my pinot"
    On Sundays, the HBR group gets to go to the spa and do the Water Journey naked without other EDSS people there....do it. Naay spa is ranked by Conde Nast as one of the top resort spas in Mexico. NOW, HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF ADVICE I CAN SHARE. IF YOU HAVE A SWIM UP ROOM YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOUR SLIDING GLASS DOOR WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOCK WHEN YOU SHUT IT AND LEAVE. WHEN YOU FIRST GET THERE, TAKE A PLASTIC CAP OFF YOUR WATER BOTTLE AND PUT IT IN THE TRACK OF THE SLIDING GLASS DOOR RIGHT AT THE CORNER. IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOUR DOOR IS SHUT WHEN YOU CLOSE IT BUT IT WILL NEVER COMPLETELY SHUT AND YOU WON'T BE LOCKED OUT.
    Other tidbits? Paint a coconut on Sunday, tip your maid and Esperanza and the boys when you leave, when Adrian asks how you are ....reply "EXCELLENTE!". Play water volleyball...when you serve the ball say your name and where you're from. Watch out for "double chi-chi's". Try a Dirty Monkey from the pool bar. Going on the Wednesday nude cruise? It's fun...there isn't much shade at all and it's a drunk fest...be prepared.
    Most of all, enjoy the beautiful environment, the friendly staff and all the great people you'll meet while there. December will be my 4th time but definitely not my last time.
    all my best to you all reading this,
    Joe

Thanks JoeinSact
    We have been there multiple times and you give good advice.