Thread: nude for older couple.

nude for older couple.

My husband and I 78 & 80, feel a little out of place among the 40 and 50 and even 60 year olds, not that we mind but as we know the body sags and wrinkles, and it just seems we have aged out of the nude scene. We do enjoy nude beaches just we don't really fit in places like Hedo and scenes like Fantasy fest anymore.
    Any suggestions where we might find nude venues with others closer to our age?

I suggest Club Orient on St. Martin. There are all age ranges and the property is flat...no hills to climb and a great beach!
    If you enjoy nude beaches then go for it!
    www.cluborient.com
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks, I had forgotten St Mart. we had been there a long time ago, liked the beach well enough..

We are beginning to feel the "out of place age" also....nearing 70. We still enjoy stimulating dialog and can/do get quite excited by others that are quite mature. Maybe an over 60 gathering would be a good idea....as for St Martin we have been there many times and still enjoy going there.....

Just and FYI Both Hedo and Desire have groups that Cater to an older crowd. I believe Hedo has one called Silver or something like that. Any rate i suspect that if you can get past your own uncomfortableness about your age that you will find no one else is uncomfortable with you being there during any age group events. My wife and i are both late 40's and we have made friends with 25 year olds and 70 yr olds alike.

Blog Entries
    We still go to Hedo...and LOVE it...Hubby is 74...wife is 67...we still feel that we fit in,,,but if you don't feel comfortable, I'm sure there are other places to visit....we will be at Hedo Oct 29- Nov 11th...

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich

Quote Originally Posted by DearElliot View Post
    My husband and I 78 & 80, feel a little out of place among the 40 and 50 and even 60 year olds, not that we mind but as we know the body sags and wrinkles, and it just seems we have aged out of the nude scene. We do enjoy nude beaches just we don't really fit in places like Hedo and scenes like Fantasy fest anymore.
    Any suggestions where we might find nude venues with others closer to our age?
    Couples Sans Souci has welcomed us a couple of times -- and we've enjoyed ourselves there. A large nude beach and pool area, with its own bar and lunch counter, and a very laid back set of people -- not an active lifestyle group, but active naturists, nudists etc, who mix, mingle talk and get along well.

And the resort is smart, with good restaurants etc. tends to be almost overly laid back at night (not a wild Hedo party place). One drawback: it's buit on a hill with a significant climb from the lower level to upper restaurants and reception. But fun. We will return -- but first we head back to Hedo in a week. And we completely understand the problem of getting 'almost' too old for Hedo.

PNK
    Hedo Sept 8 - 18, 2016

Seems to me that age means a lot less in the nudist/naturist/co environment than it does in the textile world.
    s

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Love to find a seniors place or week ..maybe 60s isn't old enough for us. as 78 and 82 is our age. We have been going to Fantasy fest Key West every year up to last year,, and we travel quite a bit, so we like many dont feel old, we just look old.

Blog Entries
    I was just looking at the stats for DennyP's Wet Wild and Wicked December 2016 group... and it occurred to me the obvious fact that we are all aging together !!! In past years the majority were 50 to 60 years old and now ofcourse the majority are 55 to 65 ! No sign of those 65 - 69 and 70 plus going anywhere but Hedo for years and years to come either !!!
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    I was just looking at the stats for DennyP's Wet Wild and Wicked December 2016 group... and it occurred to me the obvious fact that we are all aging together !!! In past years the majority were 50 to 60 years old and now ofcourse the majority are 55 to 65 ! No sign of those 65 - 69 and 70 plus going anywhere but Hedo for years and years to come either !!!
    Isn't it wonderful to get older with old friends?!

If you wanna check out Hidden Beach resort in Mexico its a small resort very walk-able and ages run for 30's to 70's. Let us know if you want more info and we can get you a discount if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    Isn't it wonderful to get older with old friends?!
    As Herladyship says, "getting old sucks...but the alternative is much worse!"
    s

also looking for someplace warm to go, not necessarily with resorts, but where you could be naked in the woods, hiking, seashore,
    We like Germany as nudity is legal and not an issue but prefer something closer around the Caribbean, and also warmer.
    Maybe an isolated cabin where you can walk around outside regardless of dressed or not..Someplace nice deserted safe, but warm.