Thread: TTR Vets have a week to kill need your input

TTR Vets have a week to kill need your input

So we're TTR VETS absolutely love it there. But the week we want to go 11/14-11/20 is booked up there as well as both Desire locations. We've been thinking of trying out HEDO please give my comparisons both good and bad between the two. We're "swayers" and enjoy a good time. Your responses will be valuable.

Thank you

We went to TTR four times before trying Hedo. We actually now say that "graduated" to Hedo...

You will love it! Just like TTR, there is a place for everyone at Hedo. The all nude thing is definitely a change, but you will have forgotten all about that after the first couple hours. Everyone is naked, everyone is on a level playing field, and everyone is having a great time. We would probably consider ourselves "swayers" also (we didn't figure that out until our second trip to TTR), and we never felt out of place. Feel free to message us with specific questions!
    Travis and Angie

July 20-26, 2019 - First Trip with AWOL!

April 2018 - FluffOlympics
    September 2016 with VIBE Group
    June 2015 FIRST TRIP!!

We have been to TTR (Blue Bay Getaway) 14 times and we will make our 18th trip to Hedo in December. We love both resorts, TTR has nicer rooms, and a full out party atmosphere that Hedo cannot match and the poolside games and activities are better but Hedo has a charm that TTR cannot match, and the sexy openness that cannot be matched anywhere. Obviously we love both and will but they are different, If you are concerned about totally nudity, you will probably get over that in about 5 minutes, actually when everyone else is nude you stand out more if you are not. Though there are swingers at both resorts, you will not be pressured into anything you don't want, a simple no thank you works every time (we are swayers too). We will likely visit both resorts again in the future. Feel free to message us if you have specific questions

That's great, I have a feeling the "change" will be a blast. I just follow my wife's lead on what is acceptable and how she's feeling on that trip �� We're going to book it late next week going Nov. 14-20. Can't wait.