Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally going!!!

Finally going!!!

Hubby and I finally have been able to book a stay at Hedonism II! He's been dying to go since we met, but life happens, etc. We won the trip when we visited an exotica expo last year (hubby got on stage and twerked it in a kilt!)!

Although we are not in The Lifestyle, we are very open minded and totally excited to go! Our trip is booked for the end of September (the only time we could get away from work, family obligations, etc). Anyone have any advice for two very friendly, out-going people who have never been out on vacation (let alone a nudist resort)? Can we bring our own towels? What should hubby do in case of "unintended soldier salute" *wink wink*? We're in our 40's and not in too bad out of shape, but I get a little nervous in situations that I'm not used to and do not want to offend anyone. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You will love it!! Get naked as fast as you can. Once you do, you will stay that way for the rest of the trip.

This brings back the first time the wife and I went. The wife had all the same concerns. We got up the first morning and started on the prude side walking by the time we got to the nude side we took everything thing off . Its like walking in the mall all shapes and size . Just everyone has nothing on. We never looked back , this we be trip 15 or 16 don't remember . You will do great
    Jeff and Cathy

Erections happen at Hedo. If you don't make a big deal out of it, nobody else will either. Ideally I'd suggest putting it to use

Hedo is probably one of the more friendly places on earth, so I wouldn't worry too much about offending anyone. Have an open mind and be ready to have some fun! I'd also advise getting naked as soon as you can - if I'm still clothed after 30 minutes at the resort, something is wrong!

-R
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

No need to bring your own towels although you certainly can if you wish. They have beach towels available on the beach at all times and bathroom towels are refreshed in your room every day

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Erections happen at Hedo. If you don't make a big deal out of it, nobody else will either. Ideally I'd suggest putting it to use

Hedo is probably one of the more friendly places on earth, so I wouldn't worry too much about offending anyone. Have an open mind and be ready to have some fun! I'd also advise getting naked as soon as you can - if I'm still clothed after 30 minutes at the resort, something is wrong!

-R
    I think that was Hollywood's (hubby's) intention! I would hate to be caught going at it in the middle of the beach and embarrass anyone, so I suggested to him that we should do that in the bedroom. We are always trying to have outdoor sex (hubby LOVES it) but at home we can only do that at night so as to avoid the neighbors calling the cops. Had that happen once, very embarrassing.

Thanks for the advice!

I was just getting ready to ask the same question! We are going in October and it being our first trip I was afraid of breaking some kind of etiquette . It will be our first nude experience , but we are very anxious.... But don't want to break any unwritten rules

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    The impression I got from my 4 trips so far is that security does not want "activities" on the beach because it is a public place and subject to observation by passing boats which may contain children.However,they mostly turn a blind eye to pda/pds at the hot tub and pool area day or night.So don't be surprised if you see things at any time....

You will quickly fall in love with the place and figure it out. Hedo is like no other place on Earth! When are your dates in Sept?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We arrive September 25th and leave October 1st. We're so excited we've already started inventory list for the play kit!

Sorry we will just miss you guys.
    Once you get there you will see all the worries you have melt away fast.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

"Standing to attention" is usually not the problem that people anticipate it will be. However, another slight and potentially embarrassing problem that can present itself is "shrinkage" or "going turtle"...usually caused by staying in the pool for an extended period of time (like all afternoon). This problem can be easily rectified by some occasional female attention!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Sorry we will just miss you guys.
    Once you get there you will see all the worries you have melt away fast.
    Cop..
    We would have loved going in October, as one of my clients said Hedoween was something that shouldn't be missed, however Samhain is a very big deal in my family, and I can't miss it this year as it'sour first year with my oldest away on active duty (family is having a feast day in his honor).

Turtling was actually Hubby's major concern! We have a pool that he's had that experience with. I have just been notified by him that my major duty is to nip that problem in the bud! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress9 View Post
    Turtling was actually Hubby's major concern! We have a pool that he's had that experience with. I have just been notified by him that my major duty is to nip that problem in the bud! Lol!
    "Preventive Maintenance" is always a good idea! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast