Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torhture View Post
    I was just getting ready to ask the same question! We are going in October and it being our first trip I was afraid of breaking some kind of etiquette . It will be our first nude experience , but we are very anxious.... But don't want to break any unwritten rules
    I hear you! My biggest worry, besides being nekkid among people I've never met, is breaking some unwritten rule without thinking and offending others. Usually we don't worry about it as much because our friends and family know we are "equal opportunity offenders" (in our family, we rag on our loved ones as a sign of affection), but this is a whole different arena! Sometimes hubby and I get so involved with each other we forget there are people around, well at least I do. I'm afraid of wearing too little at dinner and causing someone to lose their appetite, etc. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress9 View Post
    I hear you! My biggest worry, besides being nekkid among people I've never met, is breaking some unwritten rule without thinking and offending others. Usually we don't worry about it as much because our friends and family know we are "equal opportunity offenders" (in our family, we rag on our loved ones as a sign of affection), but this is a whole different arena! Sometimes hubby and I get so involved with each other we forget there are people around, well at least I do. I'm afraid of wearing too little at dinner and causing someone to lose their appetite, etc. Lol!
    Not really possible to wear too little at dinner as long as the genitals are covered, and I mean barely covered. Not only will no one mind, I imagine most will enjoy it. As far as offending anyone by having PDA with each other in the open? I wouldn't worry about that too much lol... If you are referring to offending someone by your interaction with them I find that if you are someone who has even an ounce of intuitiveness that you will know what and when it's appropriate to touch someone. I have come to my own conclusion on this with regards to making physical contact with someone. If the wives start, it all seems to go much smoother. I am a big chicken and really won't make the fist move (always afraid of offending someone I guess...its all in my head I know)So anyhow I rely on either another couple or wife to make the first move and or my wife to make the first move. I am hoping to overcome this silly fear because I am sure some have taken my slow pickup on flirtatious moves towards me as disinterest .

Blog Entries
    We had a little game at the beach. She stokes me to attention, then we walk up to the bar for a beer, saying hello to friends on the way.

Ok so my mind goes back to that first trip, and for that I thank you. We all think we are open minded . We are kidding ourselves. You'll have the best time,but I'll be realistic. The excitement is real prior to, during and forever afterward. The first few hours you need to get around and explore. Don't waste a lot of time hanging in an area thinking this is it because it's not. The prude side, especially early morning w/ a cup of coffee can be very relaxing(recovery). But you didn't come to relax so don't sit around. Explore mingle and talk to people. You don't have to be in the lifestyle to have a great time. Best advice is remember that life is to short , to each his own and have fun.

hi ...You will love it!we had our first trip there last Sept.I was a bit nervous wondering what really goes on there etc but really..its great.The cruise is a great way to meet people at the resort..After meeting people I went to nude side and saw them all in th epool and felt comfortable gettin gi there wit them..Ther ewas no wild sex stuff goin gon which I thought might be going on during the day time..People are pretty laid back..and no worries people will ask if you are in the life style ans if not - not big deal- they will not persue anything...It is great to go in th e ocean nude and come out without awet dripping bathing suit on!you can get clean dry towels near the nude grill and cold bottled water..they do fun games ever day...The theme nights ar ea blast and the food is to die for!!We are trying to get back there this Sept, If you are there when the bare all groupd is there - they are great group at end of month..so i personally went from being nervous to go to really wanting to go back!! take care you will have fun!

We would have loved going in October, as one of my clients said Hedoween was something that shouldn't be missed, however Samhain is a very big deal in my family, and I can't miss it this year as it'sour first year with my oldest away on active duty (family is having a feast day in his honor).
    Were Sept 13th - 20th, so gonna leave just before you guys get there.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We just booked our first trip in December. Now finding this site I'm even more excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Not really possible to wear too little at dinner as long as the genitals are covered, and I mean barely covered. Not only will no one mind, I imagine most will enjoy it. As far as offending anyone by having PDA with each other in the open? I wouldn't worry about that too much lol... If you are referring to offending someone by your interaction with them I find that if you are someone who has even an ounce of intuitiveness that you will know what and when it's appropriate to touch someone. I have come to my own conclusion on this with regards to making physical contact with someone. If the wives start, it all seems to go much smoother. I am a big chicken and really won't make the fist move (always afraid of offending someone I guess...its all in my head I know)So anyhow I rely on either another couple or wife to make the first move and or my wife to make the first move. I am hoping to overcome this silly fear because I am sure some have taken my slow pickup on flirtatious moves towards me as disinterest .
    The flirtation aspect is exactly what I'm referring to! LMAO! Although I am intuitive about a lot of things, when it comes to certain social aspects I can be completely clueless. I'm not talking Cher from Clueless movie kind of clueless, but more like Wile E Coyote ran into a wall he painted to look like a tunnel clueless). For instance, I can tell when someone is REALLY interested in Hubby, but tend to completely miss when someone is interested in me! I don't want to get some type of signal and perform a major social faux pas only to look around like "What just happened?"! Very grateful for that bit of suggestion. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jackandgypsy View Post
    hi ...You will love it!we had our first trip there last Sept.I was a bit nervous wondering what really goes on there etc but really..its great.The cruise is a great way to meet people at the resort..After meeting people I went to nude side and saw them all in th epool and felt comfortable gettin gi there wit them..Ther ewas no wild sex stuff goin gon which I thought might be going on during the day time..People are pretty laid back..and no worries people will ask if you are in the life style ans if not - not big deal- they will not persue anything...It is great to go in th e ocean nude and come out without awet dripping bathing suit on!you can get clean dry towels near the nude grill and cold bottled water..they do fun games ever day...The theme nights ar ea blast and the food is to die for!!We are trying to get back there this Sept, If you are there when the bare all groupd is there - they are great group at end of month..so i personally went from being nervous to go to really wanting to go back!! take care you will have fun!
    It will be a great relief to be able to go au natural without constantly worrying about getting into trouble for it! We have a rule in our house: When the kids' are not around, clothing is illegal. We just bought a house in a heavily wooded area (a great relief, considering it'svery hard to do in the city), but still have to worry if a kid or neighboris exploring the area as there are trails in the conservation area that abuts our property. Definitely looking forward to theme nights, currently working on our togas (sheer fabric is a beautiful thing). I get very excited about the dressing up, or more accurately dressing minimally, being a fan of burlesque and costumes! I have a very extensive wardrobe! This gives me a chance to wear my most risqué outfits for a week!

Quote Originally Posted by rumbum View Post
    Ok so my mind goes back to that first trip, and for that I thank you. We all think we are open minded . We are kidding ourselves. You'll have the best time,but I'll be realistic. The excitement is real prior to, during and forever afterward. The first few hours you need to get around and explore. Don't waste a lot of time hanging in an area thinking this is it because it's not. The prude side, especially early morning w/ a cup of coffee can be very relaxing(recovery). But you didn't come to relax so don't sit around. Explore mingle and talk to people. You don't have to be in the lifestyle to have a great time. Best advice is remember that life is to short , to each his own and have fun.
    We purposefully booked a room on the prude side for that very reason. Relaxing breakfast before the day's excitement. I just hope they have tea. Please tell me they have tea (coffee is my nemesis)...

We purposefully booked a room on the prude side for that very reason. Relaxing breakfast before the day's excitement. I just hope they have tea. Please tell me they have tea (coffee is my nemesis)...
    They have tea, both regular tea (Tetley I believe) and flavoured tea. Herladyship is a dedicated tea drinker and if she doesn't get her tea on a regular basis, well, somebody gets hurt…and that somebody is me! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12