Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovin' Life at H2 (Singles-Friendly) -> February 25 - March 4, 2017

Umm Lisa....are we the only ones on here that are excited about going away????
    Hedo bound February 25 - March 4, 2017

No your not but I'm thinking there are two threads going..

Love you guys! LOL! The fun is less than 30 days away - excitement is an understatement. Nothing like escaping winter dreariness to an island of adult fun!
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

No Worries Prairie Girl! As they say it's the quality not the quantity so even if there is only a few of us excited we will still make it a trip to remember. Lisa has this down, it's clearly not her first rodeo! I'm just hoping you guys aren't the one's that call it a night right after the show so you can wake up early! The night is just starting then. Disco, piano bar, etc. the fun never ends until you want it to
    Last edited by rumbum; 01-26-2017 at 07:32 PM.

I am definitely up later vs. earlier...unless you count staying up until 3am early...
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

"Nothing good ever happens after midnight"..."But grandma nothing fun happens between 3am and 10am"...besides your paying for a fun vacation, you can stay at home and sleep for free!

Quote Originally Posted by rumbum View Post
    No Worries Prairie Girl! As they say it's the quality not the quantity so even if there is only a few of us excited we will still make it a trip to remember. Lisa has this down, it's clearly not her first rodeo! I'm just hoping you guys aren't the one's that call it a night right after the show so you can wake up early! The night is just starting then. Disco, piano bar, etc. the fun never ends until you want it to
    On vacay I sleep in and dance until the sun comes up. There has been a few instances where I skipped the sleep part all together!!!

I don't blame you one bit. The older I get the more I wonder why I live w/ the cold for as many months as I do.

I don't blame you one bit. The older I get the more I wonder why I live w/ the cold for as many months as I do.
    Where is home for you? We are from the frozen tundra in Canada....okay maybe not quite that bad.

New England but I look at it this way- You hear people say Florida is to humid and the southwest is a dry heat ya ok but 100 degrees is hot -dry or not and 0 or below is cold snow or not.
    You grow up with it maybe even enjoy it occasionally and it can make for beautiful scenery but I've gotten past the days of sitting on a frozen lake hoping I catch a fish through a hole and calling it fun. Yeah 20 years ago w/ a fire and a six pack. I'd love to get back to the rockies in the fall but have no desire to go this time of year. The only cold event that sounds like a lot of fun is Quebec's winter carnival. Tundra? how far up are you? SK is huge land wise. Can you see the Arora?

New England but I look at it this way- You hear people say Florida is to humid and the southwest is a dry heat ya ok but 100 degrees is hot -dry or not and 0 or below is cold snow or not.
    You grow up with it maybe even enjoy it occasionally and it can make for beautiful scenery but I've gotten past the days of sitting on a frozen lake hoping I catch a fish through a hole and calling it fun. Yeah 20 years ago w/ a fire and a six pack. I'd love to get back to the rockies in the fall but have no desire to go this time of year. The only cold event that sounds like a lot of fun is Quebec's winter carnival. Tundra? how far up are you? SK is huge land wise. Can you see the Arora?
    I am located close to the centre of the Province. You are correct, we have a large land mass in SK. We have such a diverse landscape in our province as well. From sand dunes in the south up to permafrost land in the north.

Yes, the aurora borealis can be seen from where I live. In the summer time it is a beautiful sight to watch the dancing lights while sitting around the fire in the middle of nowhere!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12