Thread: Just stopped in to say hi...

Smile Just stopped in to say hi...

Hi all,

Been lurking here, and a member of Denny's board for about 6 months. Just got back from H3 (15-22 April), and see some familiar faces. Thought I'd sign in and say hi.

Can't wait to go back!
    Mikey and Diane

Hi Desert, where's the trip report? I need ALL the details, especially if you were a newbie. We are going in July and I must be fully prepared (I am female in partnership by the way)

UK,

My trip report is on Denny's site, but I can post it here for those who do not visit both.

Edit: This link is now in the trip reports section: http://www.dennyp.com/h3tripreports/...iane__0407.htm
    Last edited by Desert Dwellers; 05-05-2007 at 09:08 AM.
    Mikey and Diane

wow thanks desert that was definately a very informative report. We learnt lots of new things there. thanks again

we are taking the same flight from LA that you are.....how was the flight....did the bus have ac? Did you dress up for the disco at all?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog0598 View Post
    we are taking the same flight from LA that you are.....how was the flight....did the bus have ac? Did you dress up for the disco at all?
    The flight was a typical cattle car (cramped), our seats had a problem with the video screen directly in front of us (we could see all the others, both ways), and the headphone jacks were not working. They were on time however, and I guess that is what matters.

Our bus (small van) had AC, but there are apparently many busses that you might take. Luck of the draw, I think.

Diane brought outfits for every night at the disco, but aside from toga and pajama, I wore silk boxers or even less creative: a Hawian shirt. We found that even on the big nights at the disco, people would clear out soon after the contests were over. It seems like everyone wanted to dress up, be seen and hang out for a while, then bail.
    Mikey and Diane