Thread: Nude Pool while fun/ball/games

Nude Pool while fun/ball/games

Ok so during a pool event the ones people start to throw ball that have certain messages. One of the employees of the fluffs group (lady with very nice tattoos and she puts on very bright red lip stick. Got up set because she got wet. Wet give me a break its a pool lady. The worst part is that she married to one of Hons Staff of The Fluffurnuters group.

I completely understand some people do get crazy during this events but in this event that wasant the case I saw everything from outside the pool and I just felt like she took it overboard by just a little bit

Oh those kinda ball games ...........

Quote Originally Posted by hedovirginomore View Post
    Oh those kinda ball games ...........
    lol
    but seriously, when someone is having an event at the nude pool, please be courteous of the others in the pool. while we were there in April a group had a pool party there and was throwing around a very large and hard ball, not a soft beach ball, and it was hitting everyone and knocking things over. a very good friend of ours was hit in the face with it, resulting in a chipped tooth. she asked them nicely to stop throwing the ball around, and they said no, this time is reserved for our pool party and if you don't like it you can go to the beach. ummm you may be having a group pool party, but you can't reserve the nude pool. others have paid to be there, and have a right to be there without being hurt by something being thrown around. again, please be courteous of the other guests there.~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes understand your situation and point. However this are very soft balls (and remember I'm watching from outside) the issue with this person was that she was getting wet and lots of movement around her. If this is the case then maybe balls should be allow in the nude pool for games lol

Quote Originally Posted by latinos28 View Post
    Yes understand your situation and point. However this are very soft balls (and remember I'm watching from outside) the issue with this person was that she was getting wet and lots of movement around her. If this is the case then maybe balls should be allow in the nude pool for games lol
    in your case, it does seem like she over-reacted
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by latinos28 View Post
    hey now... lets not over-react here...

no one wants to ban balls at the pool. because if they ban balls, the shaft will be next!
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    hey now... lets not over-react here...

no one wants to ban balls at the pool. because if they ban balls, the shaft will be next!
    Very true lol