Thread: TravelSlut's Krewe de Krazy Life 11th Annual Group Trip June 17-24, 2017

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up TravelSlut's Krewe de Krazy Life 11th Annual Group Trip June 17-24, 2017

Sm-Krewe de Krazy Life 11th Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 17-24, 2017-open to all si.jpg

The 11th Annual TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous at Hedonism resort is set for June 17-24, 2017 and the Krewe can't wait to return to paradise for more fun in the sun and special delights at night.

Again, our Krewe is open to all singles and couples who want to experience the all-inclusive indulgences of Hedo and we welcome 1st-timers into our Group. We have been called the "Fun Group" by Hedonism staff for years and our wild and krazy costumed antics are legendary.

Come join the Krewe for our best week yet at Hedo in June and create the most memorable vacation/holiday you can imagine.

Contact Ann The TravelSlut at:

Email & IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
    Phone: 941-448-1312 (Florida)
    Website: http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip

Blog Entries
    My 13th personal Hedonism resort trip & 11th Annual/Anniversary Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip fun and blowout at Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica is set for June 17-24, 2017!

NOTE: Hedo has sold out or nearly sold out the past 3 years for our week so reserve your room ASAP with the lowest group-rate deposit and room rate and payments available thru our Krewe de Krazy Life Group.

We return June 17-24, 2017 so come for the whole week (or any days of your choice in/around these dates) and we invite you to see and enjoy what we have in store for Krewe members including lots of costumed events, "valuable" prizes, Krewe group activities, and lots of fun in the sun and many delights at night.

Details for the 11th Annual Group Trip Adventure

WHO: Krewe de Krazy Lifers, Fantasyfesters, Hedo veterans/rookies, singles/couples/unicorns and any/all open-minded and fun-loving adults

WHAT: Our 11th Annual Group Trip Rendezvous of fun, like-minded party-goers

WHERE: All-inclusive & renovated Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica

WHEN: June 17-24, 2017 (or any dates in and around this week--your choice)

WHY: We like the idea of a relaxed, yet exciting, nude/clothing-optional and all-inclusive atmosphere that creates and exudes a certain freedom and "energy" for guests & Krewe members

HOW: EMAIL & IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

Check here for past Hedo adventures & future updates:

www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos
    (all my Hedonism and Hedonism-related videos)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krewed...ifers4Hedonism
    (3,000+ photos and 2,500 members)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip/
    (3,600+ photos and 6,500+ members)

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut
    (Daily tweets, photos and updates for TravelSlut & Krewe)

I know that we will all be ready for Hedonism II--but will Hedo be ready for us again???

Ann, The TravelSlut......see you @ Hedo in 2017????????
    TheTravelSlut@yahoo.comKrewe De Krazy Group 2017..jpg

Blog Entries
    I just posted a new blog here with answers to my most-often asked question about Hedo resort and my annual group trip in June:

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...ual-Group-Trip

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Sm-Krewe de Krazy Life 11th Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resort June 17-24, 2017-open to all si.jpg

The 11th Annual TravelSlut & Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous at Hedonism resort is set for June 17-24, 2017 and the Krewe can't wait to return to paradise for more fun in the sun and special delights at night.

Again, our Krewe is open to all singles and couples who want to experience the all-inclusive indulgences of Hedo and we welcome 1st-timers into our Group. We have been called the "Fun Group" by Hedonism staff for years and our wild and krazy costumed antics are legendary.

Come join the Krewe for our best week yet at Hedo in June and create the most memorable vacation/holiday you can imagine.

Contact Ann The TravelSlut at:

Email & IM: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
    Phone: 941-448-1312 (Florida)
    Website: http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip
    I plan to join and the all the fun again in June. Your photos and videos and trip reports tell me all I need to know about the group fun to be had. Thanks for sharing.