Thread: Advice needed!!! ROOFTOP RESORT??

Advice needed!!! ROOFTOP RESORT??

Hello all you beautiful people.
    My husband and I are planning a trip to Miami in August, and we were wondering whether this place (Rooftop Resort) was a good idea.
    Background - we're newer to all this, and have never gone to Hedonism (or any other resort/club for that matter). We travel often, and when we are in Spain I am always topless on the beaches. So we're comfortable with that aspect, into it, no worries.
    We would rather go to a big spot like Hedo, but time is tight this summer because of kids and work, so we decided to hit up Miami instead. Should we skip this place and wait for another time to go to Hedo, or can we expect a good experience here? More specifically, we'd be hoping to meet couples or single women, in addition to simply being in public.
    Thanks to all of you who take the time to read, and double thanks to those who respond!

We stayed at rooftop last year Halloween. Pluses were employees very nice. Relaxed atmosphere. Although old property they kept it clean.
    Negatives were there is a large hotel that actually has full view of the roof top pool. The place is old. Air conditioning in room blew right in bed really messed with allergies. Single men prowled in areas they were not supposed to be.
    All in all we had fun but will not return. This January we will give hedo a try for the first time.

We have to agree with what Hiking Couple said. Old and run down and way too many single guys. If you want a classy and nude experience, try Caliente Resort near Tampa. Don't know if that fits into your travel plans but it is a beautiful resort.

Wait and start with Hedo. Don't risk other resorts giving you a bad impression of this type of vacation. Save your money and make your Hedo stay (when you do go) longer with those savings. Just our opinion. It's hard to see where these opinions are coming from now, but you'll get it when you arrive at Hedo. I have rarely (if ever) heard anyone that's been to Hedo, that afterwards tried another similar resort that said it was anything but far short of the Hedo experience. There's just no other like it.

We are headed to the Rooftop this April. We were wondering a good place to buy six packs and where a wal mart or another store to buy supplies such as tanning oil, condoms beach stuff, ect. Also what places of interest are within walking distance?

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    We are headed to the Rooftop this April. We were wondering a good place to buy six packs and where a wal mart or another store to buy supplies such as tanning oil, condoms beach stuff, ect. Also what places of interest are within walking distance?
    There's a great beach goods store on the same block called Wings Beachwear of Hollywood. Lots of beach goods, tanning lotion, etc. I don't remember if they sold beer there. Walmart and other "big box" stores are back off of US 1, or on the main routes between that and I 95. I've bought booze at Walgreens down there, and Publix grocery stores usually carry beer.

Ok great, thanks for the info.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com