Thread: Question about Smoke

Question about Smoke

OK...delicate question here...We are going to Hedo in 3 weeks. We're bringing a girlfriend and we're wondering about smoke. My husband and I don't, so we're not sure what to tell our friend. Bring papers? Who or where is considered safe? I feel like the virgin here instead of the other way around! LOL Any input would be appreciated. We are flying TimAir to the resort. PM me if you want to keep it private... Thanks! Jan

Not sure at all exactly what your question is, when you say smoke are you referring to weed? I can tell you that weed is very common throughout the resort and very easy to get, you'll be offered multiple times on the way to the resort and once you arrive there. If you don't partake that's fine, there's no pressure to do anything you don't wanna do at Hedo, just be upfront and honest about that, nobody will judge you or expect you to do something you don't wanna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Ride View Post
    OK...delicate question here...We are going to Hedo in 3 weeks. We're bringing a girlfriend and we're wondering about smoke. My husband and I don't, so we're not sure what to tell our friend. Bring papers? Who or where is considered safe? I feel like the virgin here instead of the other way around! LOL Any input would be appreciated. We are flying TimAir to the resort. PM me if you want to keep it private... Thanks! Jan
    Ganja ( weed) has been completely legal for about 2 years in Jamaica.
    The store offers papers,pipes and other accessories for the ganja smoker.

All smoking is confined to specific locations on the site and you cannot smoke within your room.

No its not legal.
    Just like many places in the US, it's been decrininalized, which means fines and punishment are less
    That does not mean it's legal
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

1. Although toking up is still not technically legal, tourists sparking up a joint have generally been ignored. The biggest beneficiaries of the law change will be the residents themselves, who had to worry about relatively large fines, a night in jail, and a criminal record. Now the worst-case scenario for both locals and visitors is getting a ticket and a fine of about $100 American dollars — one less reason to get paranoid.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

You will get offered it once you get to the airport. Wait until you get to the resort, see someone smoking ask if they like what they got and where they got it from. This way you know what you are getting. Also no one at the resort or on the beach wants a bad review so they won't sell you shit. They guys at the airport won't ever see you and don't have to worry about you bothering them your entire trip so they usually have the worst of the worst smoke.

One word of advice the bud there is nothing like the bud at home. You can smoke all day and not get really really high.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Ride View Post
    Just ask staff for $50 worth see if u can borrow a pipe too