Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All we can say is Mind BLOWN...6/23-26, 2016

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Having just returned from my 13th trip 36 hours ago, I can assure you Hedo has only gotten better in all aspects and I can wait for 2018 for trip #14 (and 12th with the Krewe de Krazy Life)!

really enjoyed reading your trip report. Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Blog Entries
    We just got back after a weeks trip to Hedo 2 from 26th June until 3rd July 2017 we dressed or rather Val my wife did for every theme night, a fishnet Jamaica micro mini no undies, a red fishnet micro mini no undies, a black leather strap out fit that covered nothing no undies, Toga night naked and heels, white fishnet micro mini no undies Rock star night, Hats & Heels just that and some bling, of course School Girl Night White seethrough top just
    covering the boobs and a 6" long tarten micro mini no undies AND WE HAD A FANTASTIC NIGHT EVERY NIGHT, that allways ended up in the Playroom watching Val have sex with others both male and female was a massive turn on. We met some new friends. The nude pool was just as it was on our last two trips fantastic quite a few P.D.As. which we added to. No complaints about the food. The staff were great. On the down side the foam party was a bust with almost everyone we heard complained way to much foam, and far to small an area out side of the disco not many went and then just to run in naked then out again. What happened to the Piano Bar no naked females dancing on the piano or naked dancing or the odd p.d.a. it seemed very flat and not well used, but perhaps we missed it, just going on what we saw and listening to others. But we had a very sexualy fantastic time

Agree with your comments regarding the foam party. They've tried several different places to hold it and none seem ideal. I think it should be held in the prude pool, set up the foam machine by the side of the pool and let it shoot the foam over the water. That's how they do it at Pearl and it's a blast.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 07-07-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Nice to see Glenn back in the forum!Now that you mention it,I have heard no piano bar comments since Deon had his stroke.Anyone care to comment on the piano bar and how its been lately?We have had some awesome times in there in the past!

We were there last week and as I posted in another thread we had some nice evenings in the piano bar. Stephanie is doing a very admirable job and Kenny is great on the keyboard. But it definitely lacked the sexy vibe that we've experienced there in the past. We didn't see anybody dancing on the piano all week or any sort of risqué behaviour that the piano bar is known for, nor was there any encouragement to do so. The evening basically consist of Stephanie singing to Kenny's accompaniment and encouraging others to come up and sing. Stephanie is a very talented performer and it's fun, but not like the old days.

Great report! Makes waiting for the next trip difficult. The impact Hedo can have on you is amazing. My girlfriend will mention going back at least 3 or 4 times a week. It's been like this since we got back a month ago. Some may find it annoying but honestly, It's more upsetting that we can't just pack our bags and go.

Mind blown is a definite understatement. What a place and what an atmosphere.
    PandD ❤️💚💛

fantastic report. love the great info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12