Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All we can say is Mind BLOWN...6/23-26, 2016

All we can say is Mind BLOWN...6/23-26, 2016

We started out as hedo virgins. We were already planning on going to Jamaica to spend some time at other resorts that have au-natural facilities. I talked my wife into trying three nights (Thurs-Sun) at the resort. Let me tell you it was mind blowing fun.

I booked through wild women vacations to get the reduced rate. They were great with service. I spoke with Robert on the phone a few times and did lots of emailing with him. We did not interact with the groups Hedo-rockers or the two steppers while we were there. I did see them having a good time repeatedly 

We took the red eye to Miami and flew then to Montego Bay. We used Club Mobay to get so fast through customs. We used Rocky’s Taxi and had Alton, he was great and quite funny.

On the ride over we were quite nervous as we approached the zoo (that is what Alton called Hedo )

Arrived and checked in quickly and easily. We had some lunch and during lunch I met one of the female Ec’s who made togas for us both since it was toga night. Very sexy for my wife  When she found out we were newbies (virgins to hedo) she took us through the Life style ropes…. Wow was that interesting. She told us that we had to for sure check out the playroom later in the evening and offered to give us a tour when it opened up. Details following….. We got to our room Ocean View Prude. Which was just fine and took a nap after a long travel day. Wanted to have energy for the foam party/toga night.

We did not go to dinner in costume but observed many awesome costumes and very sexy outfits on the ladies…. WOW is all I can say. We had dinner at Harrysan the Asian place and it was awesome! Met some fun people from Dallas who were so friendly and easy to talk to about all aspects of the resort and LS. We went back and put on our togas for the show and it was quite entertaining. We had many awesome drinks at the bar and then went for a tour of the property in our togas. Mine was drafty and nice  Hers was super skimpy and she looked amazing. Any way we ran into the EC gal who made the togas and she brought us to the playroom to check it out. Mind you my wife said prior to going to hedo that there was no way she was going to the playroom…. We got a tour of it and wow is it a romantic place. There were all sorts of things going on. It is a turn on for us both to voyeur or watch, so this got her juices really flowing. She wanted to stay and partake. We had a very romantic time together while others were also. Major turn-ons. Needless to say we went back every night we were there…. After leaving a great time at the PR, we walked over by the foam pit.
    She wanted to check out the foam party also. Honestly this looked like it was going to be lame, as it was a giant inflatable in the court yard. This was the furthest thing from the truth. We stripped down to our birthday suits and went in. This was yet again another mind blowing time as the foam felt amazing on our bodies. So fun and slick. We bumped into the couple from Dallas we met at dinner and danced with them in the foam for a bit… fun fun fun. We decided to check out the nude hot tub and went for social soak. Felt great. We were pretty wiped out so decided to call it a night. Slept so hard…
    Woke up the next day, Friday and went to the nude beach, picked a great shady spot out under the tree towards the pool. Rested, drank, napped, ate soaked in the blue sea and enjoyed the scenery. Some beautiful people and lots of PDS…. Both at the pool and beach Very hot. I got a very nice HJ while she floated on the raft from her….
    It was rock star night so we went in our costumes to the gala had awesome foo and watched a great show. The entertainment is very good. We went to the dance party and she proceeded to shake it with me and the Ec’s. They can dance…. We went back to the playroom and had another magical time with another couple so close. We did not touch just watched and played with each other… AMAZING. The sights and sounds of the playroom are mind blowing. That really got my wife who would not go in wanting to and going back every night…. A must do while at hedo on the very first night you arrive.

The next day went back to our beach spot and chilled… So much PDS super-hot…. as with the other days we had some rain (liquid sunshine) and met a super nice couple from BC. We hit it off with them and made plans to eat dinner with them at Harry sans. It was hats and heels night (Saturday) and my wife wore her most risqué skin tight near sheer red dress. She got lots of attention which she likes  We had a great dinner with our new friends, danced at the show following dinner and had many drinks. They were also new to hedo and we (my wife) told them about how amazing the playroom was. We went to the piano bar and closed the place down…so much fun…. We decided to all go to the PR. We went and all the beds were configured next to each other in the main area. We proceeded to have fun next to our new friends, and others including Harry. There was some super-hot stuff going on that night in there as new groups came and went….

We were due to leave to go to another resort close by and continue our vacation. We said a few goodbyes and went on to have several more glorious nights in Jamaica. Our constant topic of talk and inspiration was hedo and the playroom…
    Our takeaways from our three nights.

It is an amazing place and giant party. Food was great, service amazing, drinks amazing, nude area amazing as I would leave my room on the prude side and walk nude over to the beach daily. The beach area is nice, I wish they could clean the floor of the water up a bit like other parts of Negril as it was rocky/ sea weedy. I know it is natural, just not as nice as the beach by bloody bay or the middle of the 7 mile area.
    Booking through a group was a way to save some money. Be sure to bring costumes as it is part of the fun. GO TO THE FOAM PARTY AND THE PLAYROOM, especially if you are unsure…. Awesome. PM me if you have anymore ???

My advice is to go for it (hedo) that is and all of the true fun at this adult Disneyland. The people at hedo were great! All of them from the employees to the other guests. So welcoming. The age range during out time was 20’s to 80’s and everyone had a blast.
    Now that we have opened the pandora’s box that is hedo, I have to figure out how I can go often. Like every two years or so… We will be back!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Thanks for the awesome trip report!Glad you had a great time but I bet you will be back more often than every two years.Time to refinance the house?

Great report, thanks for posting, sounds like you enjoyed to the max!
    Two years...I bet you won't wait that long LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great newbie report..always nice to read different perspectives.

We probably ran into each other at some point as I was there with the Krewe de Krazy Life Group from June 17-28 and we were the costume fanatics each night.

The enthusiasm in your writing is evident and I hope you can make it back before 2018. In the meantime, you have some great memories. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinheadsxx View Post
    We started out as hedo virgins. We were already planning on going to Jamaica to spend some time at other resorts that have au-natural facilities. I talked my wife into trying three nights (Thurs-Sun) at the resort. Let me tell you it was mind blowing fun.

I booked through wild women vacations to get the reduced rate. They were great with service. I spoke with Robert on the phone a few times and did lots of emailing with him. We did not interact with the groups Hedo-rockers or the two steppers while we were there. I did see them having a good time repeatedly 

We took the red eye to Miami and flew then to Montego Bay. We used Club Mobay to get so fast through customs. We used Rocky’s Taxi and had Alton, he was great and quite funny.

On the ride over we were quite nervous as we approached the zoo (that is what Alton called Hedo )

Arrived and checked in quickly and easily. We had some lunch and during lunch I met one of the female Ec’s who made togas for us both since it was toga night. Very sexy for my wife  When she found out we were newbies (virgins to hedo) she took us through the Life style ropes…. Wow was that interesting. She told us that we had to for sure check out the playroom later in the evening and offered to give us a tour when it opened up. Details following….. We got to our room Ocean View Prude. Which was just fine and took a nap after a long travel day. Wanted to have energy for the foam party/toga night.

We did not go to dinner in costume but observed many awesome costumes and very sexy outfits on the ladies…. WOW is all I can say. We had dinner at Harrysan the Asian place and it was awesome! Met some fun people from Dallas who were so friendly and easy to talk to about all aspects of the resort and LS. We went back and put on our togas for the show and it was quite entertaining. We had many awesome drinks at the bar and then went for a tour of the property in our togas. Mine was drafty and nice  Hers was super skimpy and she looked amazing. Any way we ran into the EC gal who made the togas and she brought us to the playroom to check it out. Mind you my wife said prior to going to hedo that there was no way she was going to the playroom…. We got a tour of it and wow is it a romantic place. There were all sorts of things going on. It is a turn on for us both to voyeur or watch, so this got her juices really flowing. She wanted to stay and partake. We had a very romantic time together while others were also. Major turn-ons. Needless to say we went back every night we were there…. After leaving a great time at the PR, we walked over by the foam pit.
    She wanted to check out the foam party also. Honestly this looked like it was going to be lame, as it was a giant inflatable in the court yard. This was the furthest thing from the truth. We stripped down to our birthday suits and went in. This was yet again another mind blowing time as the foam felt amazing on our bodies. So fun and slick. We bumped into the couple from Dallas we met at dinner and danced with them in the foam for a bit… fun fun fun. We decided to check out the nude hot tub and went for social soak. Felt great. We were pretty wiped out so decided to call it a night. Slept so hard…
    Woke up the next day, Friday and went to the nude beach, picked a great shady spot out under the tree towards the pool. Rested, drank, napped, ate soaked in the blue sea and enjoyed the scenery. Some beautiful people and lots of PDS…. Both at the pool and beach Very hot. I got a very nice HJ while she floated on the raft from her….
    It was rock star night so we went in our costumes to the gala had awesome foo and watched a great show. The entertainment is very good. We went to the dance party and she proceeded to shake it with me and the Ec’s. They can dance…. We went back to the playroom and had another magical time with another couple so close. We did not touch just watched and played with each other… AMAZING. The sights and sounds of the playroom are mind blowing. That really got my wife who would not go in wanting to and going back every night…. A must do while at hedo on the very first night you arrive.

The next day went back to our beach spot and chilled… So much PDS super-hot…. as with the other days we had some rain (liquid sunshine) and met a super nice couple from BC. We hit it off with them and made plans to eat dinner with them at Harry sans. It was hats and heels night (Saturday) and my wife wore her most risqué skin tight near sheer red dress. She got lots of attention which she likes  We had a great dinner with our new friends, danced at the show following dinner and had many drinks. They were also new to hedo and we (my wife) told them about how amazing the playroom was. We went to the piano bar and closed the place down…so much fun…. We decided to all go to the PR. We went and all the beds were configured next to each other in the main area. We proceeded to have fun next to our new friends, and others including Harry. There was some super-hot stuff going on that night in there as new groups came and went….

We were due to leave to go to another resort close by and continue our vacation. We said a few goodbyes and went on to have several more glorious nights in Jamaica. Our constant topic of talk and inspiration was hedo and the playroom…
    Our takeaways from our three nights.

It is an amazing place and giant party. Food was great, service amazing, drinks amazing, nude area amazing as I would leave my room on the prude side and walk nude over to the beach daily. The beach area is nice, I wish they could clean the floor of the water up a bit like other parts of Negril as it was rocky/ sea weedy. I know it is natural, just not as nice as the beach by bloody bay or the middle of the 7 mile area.
    Booking through a group was a way to save some money. Be sure to bring costumes as it is part of the fun. GO TO THE FOAM PARTY AND THE PLAYROOM, especially if you are unsure…. Awesome. PM me if you have anymore ???

My advice is to go for it (hedo) that is and all of the true fun at this adult Disneyland. The people at hedo were great! All of them from the employees to the other guests. So welcoming. The age range during out time was 20’s to 80’s and everyone had a blast.
    Now that we have opened the pandora’s box that is hedo, I have to figure out how I can go often. Like every two years or so… We will be back!
    My husband and I are newbie virgins and we are headed to Hedo in August. Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like you had a blast!!! This makes us even more excited to go!!

Always great to hear awesome stuff from newbies. Super glad you had a great time. Start planning for your next vacation! As everyone always say "Once you go, you know" and most people come back again and again.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I think jay and or steph said it best. Once you go you know. Hedo truly needs to be experienced to fully appreciate it! Glad you two had a wonderful time.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Great report, thanks for sharing!

Love this! Thanks for posting your review. But I have to agree with the other replies on this thread....there is something about Hedo that gets into your blood - I'll be really surprised if you can hold out for 2 years without a return visit.

Congrats on your first trip - welcome to the Hedo family!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Great report and so happy you had a good time. Nothing better than reading a report from a new couple that fell in love with Hedo the way we did the first time. Thanks again for sharing!

Great trip . Sounds like ours as newbies also this year. Place is awsome .

Sounds like your first trip was a lot like ours - we split between 2 resorts. We just wished we had done the whole week at Hedo instead!

We only managed to make it 5 1/2 months before going back. 2 years would have felt like a lifetime!
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Thanks for the great report, I love reading all the newbie reports as well we are newbies haha .. It is nice to see people have so much fun they will put in the effort to write such detailed reports.

Brilliant report we are making our 1st trip in Feb

We are reliving our trip from one year ago. I hope to be back soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast