Thread: A few Caliente Questions

A few Caliente Questions

My wife and I are looking to go somewhere sexy for a short vacation. Caliente is very convenient and seems to have decent grounds, and activity. We are both in are mid to late 30's with average bodies.

Has anyone been recently, in the last 6 months or so that would be willing to share the experiences?

Does anyone know how good or bad the hotels are?

We are not swingers but are interested in going somewhere where Public Display's of Affection are allowed and encouraged. If something more happens then so be it. I've been to one swinging experience many years ago and she has never been (and is a little nervous).

Are there a lot of single men at Caliente on the weekend? We would love to dance but we have also heard that the conversation pools are the place to be at night. Is either place a better chance to see and (hopefully) perform some PDA's?

What is the usual age range? I was hoping to go somewhere close to our own age. We've also considered Desire Pearl / RM but it would be a huge cost with Caliente so close, we'd like to know the best place for our first time at an adult experience.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The hotel at Caliente is ok. Very basic, a bit old school. If you were on a road trip equate them to a comfort inn or red roof. The casita's aka mobile homes, are ok also. Some are quite nice and some are a little tired, it's the luck of the draw. You don't go to Caliente for the room.

As far as the crowd goes you get all ages, some late 20's a fair amount of 30 somethings, a bunch of 40 somethings and also a lot of 50 and above. One thing to note, you might not associate with many people out of your age bracket under normal circumstances, but at Caliente most everybody is very outgoing, has a common interest and must in some way be a bit of a free spirit, this tends to blurr the lines a little.

During the day there is lot's of chatting and drinking in the pools. Naughty Pda's are against the rules but the atmosphere can get charged. At night things all of a sudden change. You will see plenty of people having sex in the hot tub and the conversation pool. You can do all the watching you want and put on as much of a show as you like.

As for single men, they're usually not that many.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    My wife and I are looking to go somewhere sexy for a short vacation. Caliente is very convenient and seems to have decent grounds, and activity. We are both in are mid to late 30's with average bodies.

Has anyone been recently, in the last 6 months or so that would be willing to share the experiences?

We are not swingers but are interested in going somewhere where Public Display's of Affection are allowed and encouraged. If something more happens then so be it. I've been to one swinging experience many years ago and she has never been (and is a little nervous).

Are there a lot of single men at Caliente on the weekend? We would love to dance but we have also heard that the conversation pools are the place to be at night. Is either place a better chance to see and (hopefully) perform some PDA's?

What is the usual age range? I was hoping to go somewhere close to our own age. We've also considered Desire Pearl / RM but it would be a huge cost with Caliente so close, we'd like to know the best place for our first time at an adult experience.

Registered User nething4fun2004's Avatar
    We will be at Caliente in August, We have been to desire a few times and Hedo so I will compare them then , hope it's fun and if we can put on a public show all the better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bill and Sheryl, nething4fun2004 on SLS
    Have been to Hedo and desire a few times
    Couples cruise April 2016

Registered User nething4fun2004's Avatar
    We are here at caliente, people are great and pools are awesome. got here on Tuesday and right away we had someone to converse with, then to the sports bar, met several people from different age brackets and had fun, then to the hot tub and conversation pool had a blast. (Got to partake in adult activity a plus as well)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill and Sheryl, nething4fun2004 on SLS
    Have been to Hedo and desire a few times
    Couples cruise April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

To anyone else that had similar questions, recently attended (September 2016) and had a great time! Really great atmosphere, lots of nude people, and very sexy. It can be as tame or wild as you want to make it. Enjoyed the nightclub. The hotel building is an older mid to low range hotel but nothing that was a problem. Mirrored ceilings are awesome!

The staff and guest were great.

The Pools and Clubhouse are great. Looking forward to going back.