Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aug 5-12

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Black,yellow,and green are the colors of the Jamaican flag if that helps.You might find her a sarong with Jamaican flag or references on it if you look.

Rasta colours of red, gold and green (and sometimes black) are also popular.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Hi, since it's our first time at hedo ( we will be there August 4-9) and I am a little nervous about being naked. For those that have been will they allow me to go into the naked pool with paisties and a bottom? My hubby is Ok with being naked and wants to hit the nude pool the day we arrive, I may need some warming up to it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleybeth View Post
    Hi, since it's our first time at hedo ( we will be there August 4-9) and I am a little nervous about being naked. For those that have been will they allow me to go into the naked pool with paisties and a bottom? My hubby is Ok with being naked and wants to hit the nude pool the day we arrive, I may need some warming up to it lol.
    According to the website FAQ, see link below, you must be nude at the nude pool and nude beach areas. Apparently they give you a 10 minute grace period to get your clothes off. This is confirmed by other posts we've seen, too. You can get nude at the prude pool once you get more comfortable, but I'd have to guess you'd be more comfortable being naked where everyone else is naked over on the nude side.

http://www.hedonism.com/what-is-hedo...m-resort-faqs/

Ok, thank you. You are probably right lol

The rules are strictly enforced, you must be nude on the nude side. You would feel very out of place wearing anything on the nude side when everyone else is totally nude. The best advice we got on our first trip is to head to the nude side right away and take it all off. If you spend too much time overthinking it you'll have way too much anxiety about it. You'll be amazed, after five minutes it feels like the most natural thing ever.

The beaches and pools (other than the nude side), are "Clothing Optional' so you can be wear as much or as little as you want on the C/O side (actually a pretty nice area) or the main pool. Cdn_cpl is right. Try to get naked right away in a quiet area, and then go exploring together. There's nice shaded spots when you first enter the nude side too. Not over the top crazy. Lots of couples like this area. We all were first timers once. Try to go outside the box on your comfort level a little each time. For some it takes a little longer, but all good on your decision to book it. Either way, just enjoy, and have a good vacation.
    Last edited by sunandsea; 07-28-2016 at 01:42 PM. Reason: sp

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Looking forward to it all! Can't wait 7 more days!

I'm(her) the one that wanted to try Hedo but when we got over there on our day pass my husband was the first one naked. One I saw that he was fine with it I stripped and we never looked back. 28 days and we will be back. There will be no hesitation this time. It is a life changing experience for sure. You have never felt so free. Make sure you provide us with a trip report when you guys get back!! Have a great time.

It's funny, he was suprised I wanted to go. I am not self conscious I guess it's only cause I've never being in naked outside or in front of a lot of people at once. But I know I will just do it once I'm there, but I know only my top. Maybe one day the bottom but lol not any time soon. Anyways, I'll def post about my experience on here. I can't wait to feel free and not have any inhibitions, that's the goal of this trip!

We will be making our first trip to Temptations arriving on Aug. 5th staying for 5 days. We are so looking forward to some time away with other sexy couples.

Go to the nude pool the very first day or you will regret it!!

Most if not all women go through this right of passage (being nude in public), only took my wife 50 yrs to do so. We have what we have, and I (male) certainly do not have anything to flaunt or think other need to see, but I do not have a problem with it. I think of it as the grown up version of jumping off the diving board for the first time. Everyone telling you it wont hurt, go ahead you will be fine, no big deal, remember. And yet that voice in the back of your head, these fools are idiots, not me, it's me that will get hurt not them, etc. Jump

Quote Originally Posted by Sexydandp2 View Post
    We just booked a week starting Aug 5th. Who else is going to be there?
    We just booked August 5-12th. Looking forward to meeting a new bunch of crazy nekkid people.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    It's funny, he was suprised I wanted to go. I am not self conscious I guess it's only cause I've never being in naked outside or in front of a lot of people at once. But I know I will just do it once I'm there, but I know only my top. Maybe one day the bottom but lol not any time soon. Anyways, I'll def post about my experience on here. I can't wait to feel free and not have any inhibitions, that's the goal of this trip!
    The RULE on the nude side is that nude means nude.That said,all the other reindeer may laugh and call you names if you don't take it all off.Besides,you will stick out like a sore thumb and you won't blend in with the crowd.Once you get in the water nobody will see anything but your top so follow the rules and just do it......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12