Thread: first timers to desire

first timers to desire

Hi we are planning on going to Desire in January we had a awesome holiday at Hedo last Feb. We are wondering what the age range is at Desire and if the shapes of people are similar to Hedo We are over 50 would we be out of place?

We were there last January. We found the average age to be younger than hedo, maybe young to mid 40's and people were in generally better shape? That being said I saw 20-year-olds there and I saw 80-year-olds. We saw supermodel bodies and the full other end of the spectrum. However everyone was socializing and having a good time regardless. Just do it and enjoy yourselfs! Remember personality and confidence trumps a barbie body everytime.

thank you

I can give you somewhat of another perspective, maybe a bit different from Danny Boy's. I assume you are going to Desire Pearl. We have been to Desire Riviera Maya (DRM) a couple of times, have spoken to many people who moved over to DRM after beginning their vacation at Pearl, and have good friends who have gone to Desire Pearl many times.

Of course, as Danny Boy said, there is a wide age range at these resorts on any given week, but the story as we've heard it is that the demographic at Pearl trends toward the mid- to high- 50s (that's maybe five years or so older than what we observed at DRM). And based on what we've seen, there will be people of all shapes and sizes there!

The conventional wisdom is that Desire Pearl is a bit older and a bit more sleepy (lifestyle-wise) than DRM, which is itself a bit more sleepy than Hedo. But of course this kind of thing always depends on the particular people who are there on a given day. I will tell you that the many people we met at DRM, who had moved over from Pearl in mid-vacation, moved to DRM because things were so sleepy at Pearl! That said, we have heard that the facilities a Pearl are nicer than at DRM.

I know that this doesn't exactly answer your Desire vs Hedo question, but hopefully it helps anyway!
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

thank you