Thread: Dress "Code" for Bliss Cruise

Dress "Code" for Bliss Cruise

Hi Cruisers- My husband and I will be with you in November. Trying to shop for this cruise is proving a little frustrating. I have no idea what to pack. We've been to Hedo, and if any of you have been there- well- lets just say that my clothes were still neatly folded when we arrived back home. I know that you are to be covered throughout the ship in most areas, but exactly how covered? Shorts and tanks or bikinis? And as far as evening wear? What do you wear to dinner? See through or fully covered? I'd like to sexy it up a bit, but not go over the top. Any advice here would be great. I'm ready to get my shopping on.

We have been to Desire, and on the first Bliss Cruise. I think we wore a lot more clothing over the course of the Bliss Cruise than we wore at Desire! When you're in the non-naked areas of the ship, for everyday wear, street-legal seemed to be the norm. If you're going out on deck to catch some sun, then a bikini makes sense. If you're going to grab lunch indoors, the shorts and tank top will be fine. For evening-wear, I think the slinkiest, sexiest, legally-covered clothing would work OK- just about the same kind of sexy-yet-barely-legal things we would have worn to dinner at Desire. One night, a woman gave my wife a towel (to sit on) on her way in to dinner... I guess that was a signal that her dress was a bit shorter than they were comfortable with her sitting on the furniture in! She wore that towel-handover as a badge of honor!
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

Thanks CoupleInMD for the response. We are looking very forward to the trip! I'll be sure to get alittle more coverage on the bottom so that I don't get offered a towel. LOL-

This will be our second LS cruise. First was a couple years ago. Went to Hedo a few time, but now we are glad we booked the cruise. So much different that and all inclusive and Yes my wife got the Towel a few nights SOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!! What's great is you can dress as sexy or as comfortable as you want. Rest assured if you dress sexy you may get a compliment or two, or many.
    Ramman692004. SLS
    Freedom cruise November 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II Nov. 1-8, 2014
    J & J.

Hi,
    We are so looking forward to this Cruise too. This is our first LS Cruise. Thanks for the tips on clothing guys.
    We are also trying to get our head around all of this.
    Heading North of the Equator for some sexy and fun times. These Aussies are looking forward to a party.
    We are in Cabin 8241. Cum and say Hi!

Cheers
    Sophie and Andy
    Sydney Australia.