Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: costume nights need help

costume nights need help

Hello,

We will be heading out very soon and we wonder what the norm is for dress up theme nights? How bare do people dare? How risque are the costumes and what do a majority of the people wear? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinheadsxx View Post
    Hello,

We will be heading out very soon and we wonder what the norm is for dress up theme nights? How bare do people dare? How risque are the costumes and what do a majority of the people wear? Thanks
    Not much, to nothing much at all, to "I didn't know there was a theme" all the way to fantastically complex costumes (even to fantastically simple costumes). Take a look through the archives of this site and you'll find photos. Check out Cop & Kitten's photos.

Everything from party dresses, rental Roman opera attire, bubble wrap, ( I have the photos!), band aids, electrical tape, beads, thongs, see-through ...

This is Hedo. There are no 'norms'. Abnormal is quite standard -- limited only by your imagination or level of deviancy.

Hint #1: think of your particular 'kink'. Pick a 'material' -- leather, lace, plastic, paint,.... Pick a color. Now create.

Hint #2: show up around the nude pool with some 'stuff' and ask for help. You'll gets lots of hand-on help. Let the party begin -- early.

PNK
    Hedo again Sept 8 - 18, 2016

I am not sure how it is all the time, but during our visit i would say 85% of the women were in theme and maybe 65% of the men were. The ones in costume certainly get more attention...As far as how bare, i think its generally agreed that the less the better (at least for the women).

Dressing up is one of the best parts of Hedo (there are many best parts mind you). I loved getting my wife all dressed up in her slut wear. No one judges you if you go wild... You'll get lots of compliments, and no one will say anything if you go vanilla.

Shopping for all the outfits gives you a little of the Hedo experience before your trip and gets the anticipation going.

Most guys have a hard time finding something to wear... I think if you do half the nights you're probably doing well... Some themes are easier than others.

Women can always find something, or something less to wear. If it follows the theme... Great. If not... no big deal. Sexy/slutty is never out of place.

It's better when more people dress up and generally follow the theme... It's part of the fun and what makes this place different than regular resorts.

Have fun.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

It would be interesting to have groups programs. Some night they have their personnal theme nights ...
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x
    Desire Resort April 2014 and April 2015
    Hedo II 7/8/2015 - 7/15/2105
    Hedo II 7/3/2016 - 7/15/2016
    Hedo II 7/9/2017 - 7/15/2017

Next trip .... Hedo II ... July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    It would be interesting to have groups programs. Some night they have their personnal theme nights ...
    Some groups do. Both the Hedo Amigos and Wild Women have their own theme nights. I'm sure other groups do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    Some groups do. Both the Hedo Amigos and Wild Women have their own theme nights. I'm sure other groups do the same.
    How to find them ... allo EROTIC EXPLOSION LIFESTYLE CONVENTION III,CASTAWAYS 4TH OF JULY WEEK and FLUFFERNUTTERS 2016 SUMMER for July ??? And this from Hedo ?
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x

Sorry, I misunderstood. The special themes for the week I was there weren't published as far as I know. We received an email a couple weeks before the trip with the schedule.

It would be nice if they were all published or posted on the Hedo website.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood. The special themes for the week I was there weren't published as far as I know. We received an email a couple weeks before the trip with the schedule.

It would be nice if they were all published or posted on the Hedo website.
    The Hedo themes are on the Hedo website: http://www.hedonism.com/entertainment/theme-nights/

Groups might have different themes though.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

There is in my opinion anything goes from wild and crazy to just crazy,lol,,,,to bare necessities... with see through mesh,,,from big over grown men wearing nothing but a tutu ,which I love lol ,,,,,honestly anything goes,,,,its adult Disney ,,,whatever you decide wear it with confidence that's all that matters or even if your not sure wear it someone I bet will say how good you look,,,,,

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kinkykimmie View Post
    There is in my opinion anything goes from wild and crazy to just crazy,lol,,,,to bare necessities... with see through mesh,,,from big over grown men wearing nothing but a tutu ,which I love lol ,,,,,honestly anything goes,,,,its adult Disney ,,,whatever you decide wear it with confidence that's all that matters or even if your not sure wear it someone I bet will say how good you look,,,,,
    Thanks for all the tips... can't wait until Thursday

Just have fun with it. I (male half) never dress up at home, carhartts and work boots kinda guy. At hedo I've worn batman boxers with a cape, mesh tops and even went in drag once. Nothing but compliments. When they say bare as you dare they mean it. Most people wore costumes on our week but really anything you are into is perfectly acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    How to find them ... allo EROTIC EXPLOSION LIFESTYLE CONVENTION III,CASTAWAYS 4TH OF JULY WEEK and FLUFFERNUTTERS 2016 SUMMER for July ??? And this from Hedo ?
    Try going to their websites. You should find it there. If not, stick to the resort theme! No problem!

"carhartts and work boots kinda guy"

Now that sounds particularly kinky. Matched with a suitable tool belt (perhaps in a complementary color), with suitable 'tools' ...

That gives me a number of creative ideas. Now to find a theme that works ... Perhaps fetish night, or ....

PNK

Thank you Phillygirl22 but no stress for us and, in French, we say "l'hahit ne fait pas le moine" .... if I try to translate "the clothes do not make the man"
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast