Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakthrough

Thanks for the advice @takemetonegril, @WhoDoHedoWeDo and @VegasLuvr. But, given our limitations (in terms of how much time we got for ourselves without kids etc), Hedo was out of the picture and Vegas was the best we could do. As for oglers, well, there were a few, but it's cool. That's not a big deal as long as it's subtle and I get a kick that they think my wife is hot ;-)

Trust me when I say the oglers did not bother her, no matter what she says. Any discomfort she felt was far outweighed by the fact it was attention. She would have been far more disappointed had no one taken an interest. People (especially women) like to be admired under any circumstances. Even if creepy, it's still flattery, which is always appreciated. Not drawing attention would have been insulting.

Her feeling to act like she was uncomfortable was how she felt she was "supposed to" act, but I assure you she was not. People are naturally exhibitionist, unless they feel they have nothing worth looking at, which only occurs when no one bothers to look. She has taken step one to a new feeling of sexual freedom.
    Last edited by jshell; 06-11-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Jshell is right on this. My wife discovered that she really was hot, and it wasnt just me telling her that for years. It was the biggest self-esteem boost she ever had, I also discovered that although i'm far from a hard body that I wasnt half bad myself.
    Hedo did wonders for our self-esteem and that carried through to other aspects of our lives.

Hedonism is like a huge mirror that the individual uses to discover their own beauty and desireability,we can tell our lovely wives that they are amazing, but only at Hedo do they actually see what we have been telling them, in a sexually charged environment..................

(Him) I totally agree lacdeloo, I highly benefited from her "awakening".

Disagree with @jshell. I agree that there is always the pressure of how one is supposed to act, but not all stares are the same. There are stares that convey appreciation and hence flatter and there are stares that creep one out. Fortunately, we did not have much of creepy stares. Hope that continues.

To rephrase, a little creepy is to be expected, just as guys hitting on a girl at a bar, there will be a mostly good/slightly bad mix, but nonetheless any mix of attention is far more complimentary and well received that going unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    Jshell is right on this. My wife discovered that she really was hot, and it wasnt just me telling her that for years. It was the biggest self-esteem boost she ever had, I also discovered that although i'm far from a hard body that I wasnt half bad myself.
    Hedo did wonders for our self-esteem and that carried through to other aspects of our lives.
    Don't be so shy Danny, you are both VGL people. But your bride does have you beat by a bit.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12