Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough

Breakthrough

Well, we have never done anything more than show a little of ourselves on webcam. This weekend, the first time in a long time, we had a vacation to ourselves without kids. We went to Vegas - went to the Venus pool in Caesar's and after an hour of hanging about I managed to convince my wife to take the top off. It may be trivial for everyone on this forum, but for us, it was a breakthrough. My wife finally walking about topless with other guys watching her...I'm still excited whenever I think of it.

We did go to Red Rooster too, but we didn't hang around for long. I decided it's not fair to push her too much the first time, so we left pretty soon. Hopefully, this is the first step in a long and pleasureful journey.

It's good to let her go at her comfort level. I can tell you from experience she will be grateful for that and in the end will feel secure that you are concerned for her well being.

It sounds like the journey my wife had. Slow and cautious. Now I am the one reeling her in when we go to Hedo. lol

Funny for men its a breakfhrough, for women its a sexual awakening or sexual evolution.......................oh my but its wonderful no matter the name of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
    It sounds like the journey my wife had. Slow and cautious. Now I am the one reeling her in when we go to Hedo. lol
    LOL...I can't wait for the day when I have to worry about reeling her in :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiking couple View Post
    It's good to let her go at her comfort level. I can tell you from experience she will be grateful for that and in the end will feel secure that you are concerned for her well being.
    Sure, but it's fine to push one out of one's own comfort zone and hesitation a little bit. Otherwise, we would never expand our horizon.

To celebrate the occasion, here is a pic (although not from this trip) uw3.jpg

Wow love it...
    Quote Originally Posted by cpl4sexcitement View Post
    to celebrate the occasion, here is a pic (although not from this trip) uw3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cpl4sexcitement View Post
    To celebrate the occasion, here is a pic (although not from this trip) uw3.jpg
    With that body she should be happy to show it off!

Thanks for the kind words. With your encouragement, there will be more coming...

Blog Entries
    I think your next outing should be to a nudist area, resort or campground. The problem with Caesar's is not everyone is nude and none of the guys are. I know that you're wife wasn't the only topless lady there, but the one's that were probably got a fair amount of attention. Vegas always has college and just out of college kids at the pools and maybe they haven't seen enough bare breasts in their short life yet. There is just a little bit of a creepy vibe when a handful of women are topless and there are a million guys gawking.

At an all nude (or topless) facility where everyone has to be nude, your wife won't be nearly as noticeable as there are lots of nekkid people around. All nude resorts attract all nude people who have manners and look you directly in the eyes when conversing and usually you'll never meet a more laid back crowd.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Thanks. That sounds like a very sensible advice. Yes, it took her an hour to get comfortable with the idea of losing her top because there were so few women topless.

Blog Entries
    Very nice

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I think your next outing should be to a nudist area, resort or campground. The problem with Caesar's is not everyone is nude and none of the guys are. I know that you're wife wasn't the only topless lady there, but the one's that were probably got a fair amount of attention. Vegas always has college and just out of college kids at the pools and maybe they haven't seen enough bare breasts in their short life yet. There is just a little bit of a creepy vibe when a handful of women are topless and there are a million guys gawking.

At an all nude (or topless) facility where everyone has to be nude, your wife won't be nearly as noticeable as there are lots of nekkid people around. All nude resorts attract all nude people who have manners and look you directly in the eyes when conversing and usually you'll never meet a more laid back crowd.

Cheers
    I agree, being nude at Hedo is nowhere near as nerve-racking as going topless around gawkers!!!10 minutes at Hedo and she will never want to wear clothes on vacation again.

Blog Entries
    LOL...We are on the nude ocean side...its so much easier when everyone is nude. Everyone is always respectful of each other ( so our experiences have shown)...I have to agree with WhoDoHedoWe Do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast