Thread: First-timers May 21-28.....Virgins no more!

First-timers May 21-28.....Virgins no more!

We figured we should "pay it forward" since we did a lot of reading on here and appreciated all the Trip reports that we read to get us ready for Hedo. But no matter what you read in advance, nothing can truly prepare you for what you will experience! Hedo is like no place either of us have been before. And in a very good way.

We booked about April 1st with Rachal's Rascals and traveled from Western Canada. Connections were in Toronto to MBJ. All flights booked thru WestJet and every flight was flawless. We also booked Club MoBay for arrival and departure, and highly recommend both. We feel we got more out of the departure end, as we were in the airport ahead of time a bit longer on our return to Canada. Upon arrival, the lady that greeted us was very fun and friendly. Breezed thru customs and endured the glares from the rest stuck in the "regular" immigration lines. Had time in Club MoBay for a couple quick beers and a couple snacks and next thing we were told our shuttle was ready. The shuttle was uneventful. 3 other people and us. One stop at another resort in Negril, and finally we pull up to Hedo at approx 10PM. This was it......shit just got real!! Everyone was friendly, check-in was a breeze. The evening entertainment was going on in the dining room and I'm sure we sat and stared with our mouths open! Had enough time for a quick glass of champagne while filling out forms. We were then led to our room, was a garden view room ground floor on the nude side. Room was what we expected, nothing fancy, but very clean, fresh sheets n towels so all good. Our room was very quiet all week, never woken up by loud partying or music. We had been up since 4AM so a bit tired, but we decided to shower up and head out and see what we could see in the pitch black. So we showered and changed (still fully clothed but just shirt/shorts sort of thing). We went back to the main pool area by the dining room and just wandered around, grabbed a couple drinks at the bar. It was pretty quiet up here and we kinda wondered where all the people were. In bed already?? We were feeling a bit hungry as it had been about 10 hours since eating. Thanks to the reviews on here we knew the prude grill opened about midnight, so we made our way down there, and they were just opening up, so we both had burger and fries and sipped on another Red Stripe. Have to say the food at both the prude and nude grills all week was great, and nice variety. But I stuck to a lot of jerk chicken! Mrs had different stuff there every day from burgers to fish (we mostly had lunch at the prude grill). Everything was good and fresh. So finished our snack and toured around a bit more we figured the action must be at the nude pool area. We got our bearings and headed that way, but I suppose lack of sleep kicked in and was the deciding factor, instead of venturing that we we decided to crawl into bed, didn't want to kill ourselves the first night and feel like crap for the rest of the trip. So back to the room we went. Sleep came easy!

We were up fairly early next day for some reason, 730 AM, rolled out about 830 and headed up for breakfast to the buffet. Was still fairly quiet in there. Staff was always very polite and service was excellent. Omelettes and fruit were on tap today. Finished up breakfast, headed back to the room and we both knew this was the moment of truth. Neither of us are shy about our bodies or being naked in front of others. I'm a big/tall guy with extra weight, and she's tallish with maybe a few extra pounds (but I think she's sexy as hell!). We are both pretty confident with ourselves, comfortable in our skin sort of thing, and carry what we have pretty well all things considered........and I'm certainly not implying that we look fantastic naked or anything like that........just that we are content with ourselves. So the whole getting naked thing really wasn't a big deal to us. We've never done it before publicly. But we said from the getgo when we booked that we weren't going to be shy and wait a couple days. Rip off the bandaid and let 'er fly! So we dropped our clothes at the room, lathered eachother up with sunscreen, donned our caps and shades and headed for the beach hand in hand, pretending we knew exactly what we were doing and where we were going! We got into the nude pool area, was pretty quiet there still, but of course everyone was naked. We just sort of surveyed the area to get a lay of the land and continued on down to the beach. Easily spotted a couple open chairs out in the sun, spread out our towels and plunked ourselves down. There! We did it. No biggie!! The late morning sun felt great and we just soaked it in and surveyed the beach area in front of us, checking out the sights as well. This is definitely not stuff you'd see on any beach where we come from! We enjoyed a couple Red Stripes from the bar, it was no big deal for either of us to get up and get drinks. Whenever someone else was at the bar everyone usually had time to chat a little bit, so that was nice too, everyone seemed friendly. Now up until this point we hadn't witnessed anything too out of the ordinary other than everyone was naked. The odd couple in the water you could tell was touching eachother or whatever. But nothing more than that. And then it happened. Within an hour or so of being on the beach we saw a couple just behind us start getting a bit frisky. Next thing we see she's crawled in between his legs and is giving what appears to be the best BJ of his life. We didn't want to appear to be creepers so we only glanced that way on occasion during the show. Phew, talk about hot and steamy. We both knew we would see stuff but I don't think we figured it would be within the first hour of being on the beach! Anyways, it was all good, we still laugh about it, how hot it was, and that it really was no big deal to anyone else around. We ended up turning it into a bit of a game if we could pick out in advance the next couple that would have fun. If we were right then the other had to get us drinks for the rest of the day. Let just say that her feet didn't get too worn out this week! Damn!

Our daily routines were pretty much the same most days, up about 1030, usually missed breakfast so had lunch on the beach at the nude grill. We ate lunch at the buffet 2X, and it was always good too. Hung out at the nude beach most of the day. We didn't go to Jamaica to sit in the pool all day, although we know that's where a good chunk of the daily party happens. We needed some serious R&R. Partying wasn't a high priority this trip. Laying in the sun on the beach or floating in the water was the ticket for us. We went to the pool the just once during the day when another group did the "car wash", looked like a hoot, everyone was having fun. If we were in the party mood we would have easily participated too. And I will never hear that song again without thinking about the carwash at the Hedo pool! Usually head back to the room around 5-6 ish for a bit of play, nap and get cleaned up for supper. The first day we went back to the room via the nude pool way and the hottub was pretty quiet, so we just assumed the fun didn't happen in there much during the day, more in the evenings. I'm sure we are sadly mistaken by that thought, and next time we plan to visit the hottub more frequently around 5pm ish......as we did hear stories during the week about the goings on there. We participated in pretty much all theme nights. She always dressed sexy for supper and I did what I could lol. After supper was watching the show, hanging at the piano bar, courtyard chatting, disco dancing and next thing you know its like 2am. We'd usually head over to the nude pool/hottub around then, where there was always something going on, and we usually had a pizza before calling it a night. Bed times ranged from 3-5am every single night. No wonder our asses were dragging when we got back home! In a future trip we will endeavour to make it to the nude hottub area around midnight ish as we heard that's when more people were there. But whatever we still had our own fun.

We didn't socialize with our group a great deal. We think because of that some people in the group had us pegged totally wrong, likely thought we were shy or prude. We were always polite and friendly and chatty with everyone, but we mostly just hung out ourselves and didn't really get approached by anyone to visit. We met a great couple the first day from our group and hung out a lot. They were not swingers and that was perfectly fine by us. We enjoyed each-others company. However on the last night I think they got the vibe from us that we might be, and we let the cat out of the bag to them because they openly asked. They had never asked us originally. I think they thought that because they admitted they weren't and we still chose to hang out that we weren't either. Truth be told we weren't coming to Hedo to swing. That wasn't the goal at all. If we met someone and things happened then great we'd see.....but we were celebrating a couple milestones in our own relationship and were looking to have a low-key no stress no fuss sexy holiday and just soak in the whole Hedo vibe and see what goes on and how things roll. We didn't want to concern ourselves with being disappointed if we didn't meet someone(s) to play with. In hindsight we believe that finding play partners appears to be very probable if that's what we were seeking. Anyways we didn't send our friends running and screaming away. In fact they had a few questions and we were more than happy to fill them in on what they asked.

We never went in the playroom either, something we perhaps regret missing out on. However there's always next time for that. Not that we were looking to hook up. Actually we would have been perfectly fine doing our own thing in there and just being voyeurs. Next time!

So that's just a little snippet I suppose of our 1st Hedo experience. I guarantee it won't be out last. We already miss the place, the freedom to do as you like without fear of being judged. Its a place where you can just BE!

This is not a 5 Star resort and we don't want anyone to get the wrong impression from our review. But the food was always solid. We ate at every restaurant. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms were always super clean. The buffet, pool areas, courtyard were always clean, neat and tidy. The entertainment staff works their asses off! The prude beach is VERY quiet, so if that's your thing it would be the perfect spot. The drinks are great (we aren't big into slushy drinks, we each had 1 the whole trip, but the Red Stripe was cold and the Appletons was great). Yes we ourselves had multiple PDA/PDS in the water, on the beach, nude pool, nude hot tub, prude pool, prude hot tub with I'm sure lots of heads turned.......and we also witnessed a lot of goings on as well. Although we believe we only saw the tip of the iceberg when it came to seeing PDS. Nobody ever did anything inappropriate or unwanted. There was no "sex police" that stopped a single thing. The only bad vibe we had the whole time was from the same guy that seemed to be wherever we went. Talked to other couples and they had the same vibe from him. Creepy single dude. He never did approach us, but was always around everywhere it seemed at night, and my wife was kinda turned off by that. Not that anything happened, and we enjoy other people watching us, but this just felt like more that watching (even tho it wasn't)

We both dressed for supper. She was usually in costume theme, and I'd change afterwards. I typically wore nice shorts and a nice shirt to supper, but there was a whole range of atire. After supper I'd get into costume or something skimpy (ya, skimpy....thong or jock and a shirt or none), she'd take everything off that was covering her "bits" for supper. We had fun with it, the shopping and planning beforehand was actually fun for both, and I wanted to participate along with her, didn't want her feel like she was doing this alone. Partners in crime together. We think the greatest guy participation was fetish night. Oh if my buddies knew what I wore for fetish night in public!! The women always looked hot n sexy, no matter age, shape or color!

I'm sure I could go on but I won't. I know I speak for us both that we truly had a great first experience at Hedo, and are looking forward to the NEXT time we can get away and enjoy Hedo as non-virgins. This place was everything we hoped it would be! Now that we know what to expect we can't wait for Trip #2
    Don't be shy.....go for it. You'll have the time of your life
    We also liked the fact you could party it up or be as chill as you wanted to be, nobody cares! It's your holiday. Go enjoy! Make of it what you want.
    We also should note that neither of us smoke cigs or anything else. I'm sure everyone knows the "happy smoke" is readily available everywhere, and we saw it widely used. Again each to their own just don't be surprised is all. We found smokers to be courteous for the most past as well. Again just stuff you don't see at home all the time is all......at least in our world.

If anyone has questions fire away I'll do my best to answer them.
    Cheers!

Thanks for "paying it forward". Great trip report, and probably a script from most peoples first time at Hedo... I can't get enough of first time reviews.

Happy planning for trip #2! Good luck with the DIF.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Ha funny. I thought our first time there sounded pretty similar to a lot of other first time trip reports. Guess the message is consistent. And now we understand DIF. It sucks!

Thanks for the great newbie trip report. You guys certainly sound like you enjoyed yourselves, on your own terms

"But no matter what you read in advance, nothing can truly prepare you for what you will experience!" ...this is totally true!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Enjoyed reading your trip report so much! Your description of your first morning on the beach is priceless, and reminds us of our first time. We were laughing when we were reading it. Thanks gain for taking the time to write!

Thanks for the great tales of your Hedo trip our fellow prairie couple.............

Thanks for taking the time to share your newbie experience. As newbies ourselves, it is very much appreciated.

A pleasurable read. Thanks!

What a great, honest, and funny read! We really enjoyed reading your report. Our first trip is in two days and you helped manage our expectations a lot.

Thanks for the very informative review, hope my newbie experience is as good as yours.