Thread: couples negril

couples negril

hello all,well its time to plan another trip to Jamaica mun,2 years ago we went to couples Negril and ended up having some unexpected adult fun,this was our first time it was very spontaneous. now all we have been thinking about is that night,does anyone know if this is normal for couples Negril or did we just get lucky?we love love the resort but would really like too try round 2,neither one of us had tried lifestyle fun before but once we did what an awesome experience.anyone else have experiences at couples?

We have been there 4 times, I think you got lucky. It's not known to be a swingers place. Of course I may be off, we aren't swingers so we weren't looking for that sort of thing. We do love CN though. Love to watch the sunset from the nude beach hot tub. Have a great trip, and good luck getting lucky!!

Hehehe - Sounds like you might be ready for Hedo. Or at least maybe a split trip with a few days at Couples & a few days at Hedo to test the waters.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

I agree a split trip may be in order,that way we can test the hedo waters ,as I had stated we aren't really swingers at least we didn't think we were it just happened and wow so so sexy opened up our sexual relationship,now we want to try more adult fun.

You don't have to be swingers to enjoy Hedo - just open minded, which it sounds like you both are. There are plenty of people who go who are nudists or just like to enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere & never interact sexually with anyone, but still have an amazing time... And you certainly "up your chances" of having another encounter if you so choose. Take a look at some of the trip reports on this site for Hedo, & see what you think.

Cheers!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

We will be at Couples Negril at the end of August!! We will do a couple of day/night passes to Hedo. We loved it last year when we did our first day pass to Hedo.

we aren't going until jan,why not just go to hedo if you liked it and skip couples?

Quote Originally Posted by hogwild View Post
    we aren't going until jan,why not just go to hedo if you liked it and skip couples?
    We love the water (no urchins) on Bloody Bay. Next year we may do a split trip!!

The beach at couples is amazing. Bloody Bay is great for swimming or just floating on the cushions. It's about my favorite all time beach.

yes couples beach is very hard to beat the whole resort for that matter is very hard to beat,just wish it was a little more lively,and more fun people went their,going back to my first post I said that we had some fun their but made one huge mistake,we never got contact info from the other couple and have never heard from them since,what a shame,is it routine to exchange info? or is discretion expected?