Thread: Hedo Virgins - New Years Eve - 2016/2017 @ Hedo

Hedo Virgins - New Years Eve - 2016/2017 @ Hedo

Hello everyone,

My wife and I (both in our early 40's) will be coming to party at Hedo for New Years (our trip looks to be 12/27/2016 to 1/2/2017). We've been married 10 years (anniversary is 7/8/2016), and we've been trying to fill our anniversary year with as many "new" experiences as we can. We figured to end our anniversary year with the BIGGEST "new" experience ever, and that's HEDO.

We've been doing a lot of reading, both on this forum and all over the internet as well. We also bought a 2nd hand copy of "The Naked Truth Of Hedonism" paperback book. Needless to say, since it's our first time, we of course are trying to be as prepared as possible. But we know very well, nothing will prepare us better than actually being there!

We aren't a "lifestyle" couple. And we've read that for the most part a respectful "no" will go a long way. However, we are a very sexually "fun" couple, but most of our fun happens behind closed doors. It is going to be both nerve wrecking and we hope a whole hell of a lot of fun to open those doors and to "run free" with our sexuality.

We are just writing to say "Hello". We are wondering if anyone else will be there during the New Years. Also, wondering if anyone has been to Hedo during any previous New Years and can give us some good tips and pointers as to what to expect that time of year.

I'm sure we'll have more to chat about as our trip is several months away, but we look forward to meeting a lot of new friends and having a total and complete blast at HEDO!!

I will be what ever you want it to be, like they say be careful what u wish for. go and enjoy

Our group the Bare Bottom Bunch is there every year for NYE This will be our 11th. Dates Dec. 26 to Jan 2nd this year. We usually have about 100 people. NYE is always a special theme night, announce late in the fall every year, and generally a "classier evening"; however, you will see everything from Tux's and formal evening wear, to well dressed casual, shorts and T's and of course a smattering of very nice slutwear. The resort is always sold out and at capacity, perhaps a bit longer to get a drink than other times of the year, but everything moves quickly and they have additional staff on hand through the week.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Congrats on taking the plunge! We've never been to Hedo over NYE (We always go the last week of January), but I wanted to comment about the "Naked Truth". The author, Chris is lovely! As a budding writer myself, she and I have had some wonderful conversations over several Hedo breakfasts. If she happens to be there when you are (she's there quite a bit), do say hello to her - her zest for life is contagious and enviable & certainly not something you would expect from a "stuffy" English professor. Lol.
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Check out Dennyp.com. Denny's site has an extensive assortment of trip reports, forum posts, and a visitor schedule. Enjoy!

New years is always a blast! Little more crowded, but take it in stride! If you like to drink a lot, bring an insulated mug otherwise, just plan to ring in the new year unlike any other celebration!

See you there

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Our group the Bare Bottom Bunch is there every year for NYE This will be our 11th. Dates Dec. 26 to Jan 2nd this year. We usually have about 100 people. NYE is always a special theme night, announce late in the fall every year, and generally a "classier evening"; however, you will see everything from Tux's and formal evening wear, to well dressed casual, shorts and T's and of course a smattering of very nice slutwear. The resort is always sold out and at capacity, perhaps a bit longer to get a drink than other times of the year, but everything moves quickly and they have additional staff on hand through the week.
    Last time I was there for new years I only wore a thong that looked like a red tux and bow tie, and I think the top hat that you brought for us Scott. It was a very classy tux.
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3