Thread: Jo C #dirtypervweek April 2016 review

Thumbs up Jo C #dirtypervweek April 2016 review

I love Hedo. The Hubby and I used to go to 3 back in the day and we always had a blast. When we started going to 2 last year we found a great resort with an awesome staff, just as we had back in the old days. I was very excited to go back April ,This was my 2nd trip with #dirtypervweek. But this trip was gonna be different cause my hubby couldn't go and I was going alone. I was a little worried before I left but as soon as I got there It was great. I was with family and friends and included in everything. The parties rocked( people were wowed when the pervs took over the pool parties) and the hosts were all so very friendly and fun. The resort was fun and the staff looked out for the guests. What really stands out to me that I think is different about the pervs than other groups I have been with is that they include everyone. When the hosts found out that there was a group there who's hosts didn't show up, so those people had no special activities, they included them in everything . they didn't care that they paid another group. they just wanted to be sure those people had a great vaca. That is why I will be going back with the #dirtypervweek they care about people and in the end that is who I want to plan my trip.

It's great to hear that the dirtypervs stepped up to help that other group. I'm curious to find out the circumstances behind that...

I didn't see any reports from members of that group explaining what happened. Was this just a discount travel agent? Did the hosts get sick or something and were somehow prevented from attending? Did that group know it was going to be this way? Was that group misled? Should anyone be avoiding that group because of this?
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016