Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: HEDO 3 x 3 July 29th to August 5th

Hi all....we will be there July 30 - Aug. 7. First timers. Haven't packed yet but need to start. Any ideas about what to bring...costumes, etc.? Any customs policies we should watch out for (toys, etc)? Ugghh, I hate packing!!

Only 67 more days until paradise!!!!

We are pretty shy, but have decided that it's time for us to let everything go and try new things...after all we aren't getting any younger and life's too short not to enjoy it along the way. Hoping this will become a regular trip for us...

Hey anyone out there NOT telling people where they are going? My husband's family is quite prudish and so we are just telling them a resort in Jamaica. However I know they will want pictures and I read in another thread that there is a bus that stops at Breezes for a picture...is this true??

It depends who is on the bus with you and where they are going. If they have people that are going there, I'm sure they would be happy to let you take a pic and would understand why.

Blog Entries
    We tell some people exactly where we are going right away, some people we wait till they probe more. Some people we can't tell.

We take lots of pics right at the resort to show friends and family. There are plenty of places on site to take pictures that you can show people. Some friends get to see more pictures than others though

ummm, by the way......

60 more days!!!!!!!!

ok, as you were.
    henry y anni

First Post.

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Ya I know this is not the intro. forum.

But this post is about the time I will be at H3 for the first time, 5th time to Jamaica though. 2 times Braco, 1 time Sunset, last yr. BRB. I loved BRB but they no longer have a C/O beach.

Visited H3 last Aug. one evening while staying at BRB, nice resort so I thought I would give it a try this year.

Stac

There is your answer NWgirl, borrow some pictures off Stacey Nicos at Braco or Sunset. Then pretend they are yours lol

welcome stacey, when are you going? If it is when we are there I will teach you our secret handshake lol

We'll be there from August 3-11th. I hope we get a chance to meet those of you that will still be there when we arrive.

Tonya and Shane

August 3rd - 11th

Guess we'll get to see y'all for a couple of days anyway.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................57 days.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
    henry y anni

Hooray! welcome tonya and smith114. We got loads going now so can have a gr8 party. I will show you all our secret handshakes so you know who we are. You won't miss us though, Miami, jdg123 and us will be the one's having the BEST time, just look for a group of fun loving people, that will be us.

.....................58 days..................

My third H3 trip will be 7/28~8/4.
    I usually split my time between the nude pool, and juggling with the circus guys.
    I'll be happy to teach anyone to juggle in the nude pool.

(please, no 'two balls' jokes) =)

Hello all....

Hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend. 63 more days (or 62..we leave at 10:00 pm on the 30th) until sun and fun!! I look forward to partying with UKnewbies, Miami, Tonya, Smithd114, CodePoet and everyone else!!

Wish we were going TOMORROW!!!! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas or summer vacation!!

aww man that sucks ...we leave hedo on the 30th to go back home. we will miss you by just hours!

That does suck!! Well, you'll just have to get the party started for us... Oh well, I guess we'll just have to plan another trip back to meet up with those we miss

Hey, off the subject but I read a review on trip advisor just a couple of weeks ago that Hedo was either in the middle of being sold or new management. Has anyone heard this?

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast