Thread: Sex & 420

Sex & 420

Hello All,

We are currently looking into going to 2 or 3. We have two questions.

How easy is it for a couple to find other couples or women that want to fuck? Also, which is better for this 2 or 3

How easy is it to get mary jane?

Just a month ago we had are first threesome, we are ready for more, alot more. There's no reason to get all naked if we aren't going to get some.

Any info and/or insight along these lines would be great.

Where Horny as hell and where not going to take it anymore!

Marijuana is very easy to come by, don't buy at the airport but at the resort is fine. If you're not offered any on the way to your room there is a guy that sits in a blue boat just off shore the nude beach that sells it.

2 is probably better for swinging -- not being a swinger myself I'll let others tell you how to do it. Generally though just be friendly around the nude pool and you'll be asked if you swing.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Swingers no. Let's just say we both have a passion for women. We've never really considered doing the couple-couple thing, but we've never considered being naked in front of hundreds of people either. But reading this forum, it seems you tend to do things at hedonism that you never intended to do, so we threw that out there.

We love sexuality and being sexual; with each other and with others. If actual sex is involved, then all the better. You can't be that way in the "real" world.

We had no problem getting our "stash" while at hedo II. The maintainance man on the way to the room was trying to sell to us. We eventually bought from him, but not right away. It is good quality and they'll sell you way more than you need! Our leftovers are probably still being passed around. With regards to the sex, it depends on the crowd, but I'm sure you won't have any problem. We were on our honeymoon and we don't share anyways, but we were "hit on". There's some girl on girl, swinging couples, etc. But, like I said, it depends on the crowd. Just go with an open mind. You'll have a great time just getting naked and everything else is extra!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Banned

Exclamation Reprise

I don't know why so many of you {anglo} vacationers come to places like the h 2 & 3 resorts, and only want {anglo} females to have sex with your {anglo female} spouse, leaving out BLACK MEN!.... Pretty stupid, not to mention racist, in coming to a place, such as the caribbean continent, only to snob the very people whos country your vactioning in!... What's the matter: Afraid that she will leave you, after having sex with a black man?.... Or are you just the jealous/posessive type?...

Man you've got some problems.

Is it your opinion that any man who doesn't let his wife sleep around is possessive? Thats so ludicrous I'm quite nearly speechless.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

WOW! I feel sorry for your wife/girlfriend (assuming you even hafe one). Just because we enjoy the stay in Jamaica does not mean we must have sex with the "native" black men. And, any man who just goes around loaning out his wife doesn't deserve his wife anyways. I do not have anything against people who like to "share", but it has to be consentual. I happen to love my husband so much that honestly wouldn't want to be with any other man regardless of his race.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Dear Idiot:

I didn't say that any man whom doesn't let his wife sleep around is possesive..... So why don't you {as well as your gal galore} try going back and looking at the message I wrote: (Assuming too much that you can read as well a write). You can then critisize, after you read the RIGHT WAY, what I said...... And I know what your problem is: You can't comprehend, with that brain of yours...

==============================================
    Originally posted by Chris
    Man you've got some problems.

Is it your opinion that any man who doesn't let his wife sleep around is possessive? Thats so ludicrous I'm quite nearly speechless.

Actually, what you said was you thought someone who wants to see his wife get it on wife a woman and not another man, specifically a black man, is racist.

You have a problem with entitlement, its obvious you think you're entitled to things that you aren't.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

wow! lets just all hope this guy never breeds!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

Exclamation REPLY#4

no stupid:

I said I don't know why all of you anglo pervs, go to {far off}places like this, and when it comes to having open marrage sex, & when you do it, you choose only those whom are white, shunning those whom are of minority color, as your in their country, (rahter continent, in this case), dolt.....
    ==============================================
    Originally posted by Chris
    Actually, what you said was you thought someone who wants to see his wife get it on wife a woman and not another man, specifically a black man, is racist.

You have a problem with entitlement, its obvious you think you're entitled to things that you aren't.

Let me guess? You went to Hedo hoping to score and were rejected? Instead accepting that it may be a problem with your attitude you instead fall back on the crutch of racism. Afterall, I'm sure you're gods gift to women and if they wouldn't want to screw you they must be racist.

The reason you were shunned has nothing to do with the color of your skin but rather your attitude. Most people who go to Hedo expecting sex, especially single guys, get let down.

People of all races and nationalities go to Hedo, and when I was there I saw plenty of interracial play, you're probably the only person who cares about skin color.

If your issue is more about why people who go to Jamaica don't want to get it on with the natives -- thats strictly a safety issue. STDs are rampant in poorer countries and most people don't want to get an STD on their vacation.
    Chris
    Site Administrator