Thread: Chris & Marie July 03

Cool Chris & Marie July 03

7/14-7/22 (by Chris)

This was our rookie trip, our honeymoon, and we’re both in our early 20’s. Quite a few times we met people at dinner who we hadn’t seen before and who couldn’t believe we spent most our time hanging out on the nude side. Thus begins my trip report.

There was some SNAFU with our flight when AJ cancelled it and then rebooked us at a later date (which didn’t match with our hotel reservations obviously). It finally got worked out and ended up with them making us layover reservations at the Holiday Inn in Chicago and agreeing to pay for it. I was supposed to pick up a voucher when I got into O’Hare but no AJ people were around and no one on the phone could help me (unless we wanted to wait 4 hours for AJ people to come back).

The hotel checked us fine though, without taking my credit card, and said they’d call AJ to find out payment details (apparently since AJ made the reservation they were on the hook for the bill). Then when we checked out the computers were down so I have no idea if AJ paid for the room or not – but I know I didn’t.

Other than that the flight was good – we made excellent time and arrived early. Got offered weed on the airport and turned it down then we took the bus (just over an hour) and met some nice people, CJ and Jules, on the way.

Our rooms were ready without delay and we quickly got settled and wearing naught but towels walked down to the nude beach. It was the first time for both of us but we had no problems dropping those towels once we got down there. We didn’t even do the slow half-turn kinda thing that many do (see below).

It did rain every day and we only saw 1 sunset (in 7 nights) but that didn’t dampen things too much (it just meant we didn’t get as tan as we would have wanted).

Public Sex & Nudity

My wife and I were both excited about the nudity, but she wasn’t too sure on sex in public (doing, not watching). In fact on our initial walk around the grounds she covered up her boobs when we reached the prude side of the beach.

That all changed of course. We hadn’t been there 4 hours when she gave me a blow job on one of the platforms off the nude beach. The next day we joined a BJ line of 6 couples, it went on from there. She even entered a Breasts & Buns contest. This is a girl who used to be shy and somewhat conservative (on the outside at least).

Hedo really changed her, she is so much more confident now. I’m so proud of her. She is one sexy kitten, don’t get me wrong, but she was always somewhat self-conscious about her body. That’s changed now. She came in lukewarm about the place, and now she can’t wait to go back. She’s even thinking about getting her clit pierced before our next trip.

There were also no sex police to be seen and we spent hours and hours down on the nude side misbehaving.

Floats, Water, and Food

We generally liked the food. Pastafari was disappointing – I was expecting much more but I would have rather gone to Olive Garden. The Japanese restaurant was good though (though rather generic – basically just a Mongolian BBQ). My only real complaint was a lack of variety. After 8 days we were seeing a lot of the same dishes, especially side dishes, multiple times and that got old.

There was plenty of water pressure and hot water in our room, every day. So much that I can’t believe I ever heard complaints about either topic.

Towels were either plentiful or hard to find. Some days we had 0 in our room, some days 4.

There was an overabundance of floats and chair pads. We didn’t even blow the one we brought up and ended up leaving it there to make room for rum.

Drugs & Alcohol

We bought a huge bag from a grounds tender. I’m sure that the official resort policy is “Don’t sell weed to guests” but I gotta say, it was a nice service to be able to safely buy on the resort. We of course had a ton extra and gave it to a couple we were friends with. We had also gotten some from friends when they had left.

We started out smoking in secluded places – but after seeing others do it we just did it openly and it was no big deal.

I liked purple rains, my wife liked Dirty Bananas (cream and me don’t get along so, while I liked them, I didn’t have many of them).

Also, I had always pictured the “blue taxi” as a small wooden boat looking like a little tugboat with an old guy with a long braided salt & pepper beard driving it. I don’t know why I had that image in my head, I just did. Just for future reference for anyone else who was as wrong as I was: the guy driving it is young, and the boat is nothing more than a generic looking fishing boat you’ll find on small lakes. Painted blue of course. I didn’t buy from him though, and he wasn’t around that often to tell the truth.

Friends of ours got some blow too, which is too bad because they kinda over did it a little and I think that had they not done any of that they would have overall had a better trip (been able to see more and spend more time outside their rooms). They had meant to get scuba certifications but were unable to finish the course (after spending 2 or 3 days inside doing book work) because they just partied too hard.

The moral of the story is:

White Stuff = Bad. Green Stuff = Good.

Scuba

I had fun scuba diving… and actually got to use some of the skills I had learned.

For instance I got to use the low air signal and almost got to use the out of air signal. On the only 90 foot dive I did apparently my secondary regulator purged on entry to the water and I didn’t know it, then my regulator also had a slow leak up at the top somewhere (someone had the same one a couple days later and it was leaking). The end result is I got low on air and had to signal the dive master (Anthony – who was also my buddy) that I needed to ascend. It was near the end of the dive anyways and so we started going up. There was some confusion and some people didn’t start ascending right away, not that it mattered since I was at 600 PSI and dropping and wasn’t sticking around. At around 15 feet my needle reached 0, but I still had air, I was about to signal to Anthony that I needed to share air but he swam off to help someone who was having trouble ascend or something. So I skipped the safety stop and swam to the surface. I had only started with 2800 PSI.

Other than that things went really well. I did 4 dives overall. 3 60 footers and one 90 footer. I saw spotted eagle rays on 3 of the 4 dives, sea turtles on 2 of them. Lobster, conch, a big puffer fish, and a rock fish. Also on my first dive there was a massively large school of a species I don’t know. They were about 6-8 inches long and mostly blue with a little bit of yellow – and there were maybe 500 of them.

By far the best was the last dive though. It was towards the end of the dive when suddenly I heard the dive master’s noise maker, I glanced up and saw the whisk of a large gray fin and a bunch of bubbles. I instantly thought it was a shark but when it swung around I saw it was a dolphin. He swam right in the middle of our group, maybe 10 yards from me, and said hello. He darted here and there around us for a brief moment (they swim so fast) before taking off. People on the surface said that there were 3 of them, but only one came down to see us.

Entertainment

For 7 days the entertainment was fine, on the 8th we started getting repeated, but we were leaving anyways. I really enjoyed the body painting and my wife made an excellent canvas. We got plenty of compliments on my creations, and won one bottle of rum in a contest. Overall we got 4 bottles of rum from our hedo bucks.

The length of some of the things was one thing I didn’t like. Some of the nights (especially that Manhunt Jamaica night) seemed to go on forever. I don’t know how many times I listened to Buffy I think it was read off the prize list for the contestants (and it was like 3 pages long). Most of the time we left before it was over.

Mostly I would say we made our own entertainment.

General Observations

One of the reasons I wanted to go to Hedo was because I had been to Negril before many years ago and loved the beach. Obviously I didn’t go to Hedo, cause the beach – especially the nude one, is pretty sorry. Not that I minded – we’re definitely going back after all, it just kinda sucks that the prudes have a nicer beach and no one uses it. It also sucks that Sandals and Beaches have those really nice beaches. I’d love to pickup Hedo and drop it on top of Beaches.

Which brings me to another topic. The prude beach itself is still not as nice as Sandals or Beaches so why would anyone ever go to Hedo and stay on the prude side? I don’t understand. If you’re not coming to get naked and party go to Sandals – you will have better facilities, better food (supposedly), and a better beach. The only thing I can think of is that some single guys might be coming hoping to get laid but are too chicken to drop their shorts (I guess that could go for single girls too). Apparently they don’t know that their best chance for action is on the nude side.

I also thought the tours you’d see were both funny and amusing. By tours I mean gawkers walking through the nude side or glass bottom boats. I loved how the boats would slow down in front of the nude beach and everyone would watch us and not the water. I also laughed every time I saw a fully clothed couple stroll through the nude pool area after dark – obviously on a pass or something (the women usually had purses with them and they were all way over dressed). I wasn’t offended (though squirt guns would have been fun), I was amused. See I knew I was having a better time than those folks so if they wanted to see what they were missing I didn’t care.

It was also entertaining to watch someone obviously undressing for the first time. You can usually tell who they are because immediately after getting naked they check out the ocean (as if they couldn’t look at it while clothed) and they’ll often get a chair and get completely situated before getting naked. One guy and his wife strolled up in front of me fully clothed. They got their chair situated and she stood facing the ocean and took her top off and then set it down, meanwhile he stood perpendicular to her looking left and right trying to act all natural. He undid his drawstring on his shorts, then did some more looking around. He reached down and gave himself a little hand shake, and did some more looking around. Meanwhile she had taken her bottom off and sat down. Finally he grabbed his hat and put it on (in addition to his sun glasses) and then dropped his shorts. At which point he immediately turned to face the ocean (I guess its technically a sea). Later of course you’d see them walking around nude without a care in the world – which just goes to show you how Hedo will help people with their confidence.

Another thing I personally experienced with regards to nudity was in-room nudity. For instance we’d have friends knock on our door and they were clothed and we were nude and we’d invite them in and it was no big deal, though you’re mind is thinking “why am I okay with this?” Later we went and knocked on their door and she answered it in a towel before I reminded her that she had been walking around naked in front of me all day. It’s the same thing with the maids. We walked around in front of them naked all day long yet changing while one was on the room was kinda weird (yet we knew we were just being silly). Its just kinda odd.

Complaints

These are all relatively minor things I think could be done to improve the resort.

1. More place settings at meals. Sometimes some of the tables further from the buffet weren’t even made up and you couldn’t find a place to sit. Now I’m not talking about being forced to share a larger table with other people, I’m talking about not being able to find place setting with unused silverware. Usually we could just sit down and they’d bring us some stuff eventually – but we’d often have to hunt for it. This is especially true on Toga/PJ nights (and any night after the Fluffernutters came in).

2. A self serve soda station in the main dining room. I don’t like coffee so I get my caffeine from Pepsi and it seems silly to waste a bartender’s time with Pepsi when someone could easily get it themselves.

3. Contributing to the fork shortage was the fact that waitstaff often took your fork away before you were done with it. In fact they were so quick to take things away that my wife and I went up to the buffet in turn so that someone could guard the silverware.

4. A new nude pool should be built on the prude beach and the whole beach should be nude. Okay – this isn’t a small thing, but I can’t stand to see all that good sand wasted.

5. The hot tub was often either too hot or not hot at all. Additionally some days it was severely over chlorinated and many guests, including my wife and I, got irritated skin and or had sneezing fits.

6. We wouldn’t have minded a TV in the room, though I think having the main stage be on TV wouldn’t be a good idea (it’d discourage participation). The thing is with all the afternoon rain we had there was a lot of downtime with nothing to do (beach activities were cancelled, and we can only smoke so many joints).

Future Plans

We’ll be back, maybe next year, maybe in two years. I don’t know. We both had a wonderful time.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Blog Entries
    hi when back hedo

Since this was over 14 years ago I am going to take a wild guess and say they have been back since.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/