Thread: Dirty Perv Week April 23-30 Review

Dirty Perv Week April 23-30 Review

We traveled to Hedo April 23-30 and hooked up with the Dirty Pervs group. Let me tell you now that nobody knows how to party like these guys and I have been to some outrageous events. Not only that, but what a bunch of super friendly and outgoing people. The hosts were awesome and were constantly making sure everyone was having the exact vacation experience thy were looking for. And holy shit do these people know how to turn it up.

Otherwise, of course Hedo was Hedo. The food this week was great and the parties were non-stop. Our only issue the entire week was a TimAir flight that got cancelled on our way in due to weather. Big deal. A taxi ride later we were there. Return flight to MBJ from Negril on TimAir was flawless and a lot of fun.

Anyway, check out the Pervs if you are looking for a group to travel with and if you just happen to be there at the same time I recommend getting on board or getting out of the way...LOL.

Well we've known Heather and Jason for years. We met the year they were married at Hedo in 2011. We had a great group from the very start. Upon the decision to create their own group they knew that we were behind them 100%! I'm so excited for the explosive parties to come. The past 2 weeks that they have had a group there have been legendary to say the least!! We have been to Hedo 26 times in the past 7 years and the most memorable have been the times that our that our friends have been there as well!! The dirty perv group is here to stay. We are the most accepting and friendly people you'll ever meet!! The parties are epic and the people that are DPs are the most welcoming folks around! Join us for the time of your (and our) life!!

This was my 2nd trip with #dirtypervweek. But this trip was gonna be different cause my hubby couldn't go and I was going alone. I was a little worried before but as soon as I got there It was great. I was with family and friends and included in everything. The parties rocked and the hosts were all so very friendly and fun. The resort was fun and the staff looked out for the guests. What really stands out to me that I think is different about the pervs than other groups I have been with is that they include everyone. When the hosts found out that there was a group there who's hosts didn't show up so those people had no special activities, they included them in everything . they didn't care that they paid another group. they just wanted to be sure those people had a great vaca. That is why I will be going back with the #dirtypervweek they care about people and in the end that is who I want to plan my trip.

Can't wait till November! We're raising the bar! Can't wait to meet all the new DP members and party with all the OGs!

Yep the Dirty Pervs are awesome we are anxious for our next trip. Cant wait.