Thread: Single Male trip report

Smile Single Male trip report

Where to begin... The trip down went smooth. Being that I hadn't had a vacation in 6 years, I upgraded my flight to first class. Well worth the $150 I can't comment on the bus ride to the resort cause I fell asleep.

I had a lot of “firsts” on this trip. Parasailed, swung on a trapeze, jumped on a trampoline, had a real massage and facial, got nekid in front of a bunch of other nekid strangers...

Check-in went smooth and they gave me a room on the prude side. The first thing I did was get a Red Stripe and start exploring my new home. I was surprised to see nude people on the prude side, near the pier. At first I didn't know how to react. But then I figured "what the hell" and just kept on exploring. I generally look people in the eye anyway.

I spent my first night outside the piano bar with 3 couples. Just drinking, smoking and laughing. They pulled the couches and furniture from inside the piano bar and put them outside. I barely made it past midnight that first night.

I'm not going to go into a daily report. I went down there to relax and do nothing. Mission accomplished! Hedo is a great place to do as little or as much as you want. No one pressures you. My only complaint would be the vendors on the beach. Every time you walk within 30 feet of them, they want you to look at their stuff. They make you feel guilty if you don't at least look and compliment them on the beauty of their wares. But aside from that, easy going place. I sat by the nude hot tub one day to just read a book while I soaked up some sun. A few people made friendly comments as they passed by, but no one tried to force me to join in anything.

I wish I could name all of the people that made this a great trip for me. But privacy must be kept. I would, however, like to thank certain people:

The helpful couple who helped me to my room when they found me drunkenly wandering the path from the hot tub one night.
    The two couples I spent two days on the prude beach with. Laughing til it hurt. And a certain lady in that group who gave us a lesson on boob jobs. (Is that a 450cc high profile classic?)
    The three incredible women outside the piano bar who made me feel VERY welcome.
    The wonderful girl who gave me a tattoo and helped me learn Hedo etiquette.
    The great travel agent who trusted me and made me feel at home.

This was, by far, the best vacation I ever had. It's funny what you can get used to in just a week. Friday night was the first time I ever got nude in front of a bunch of nude strangers. By the end of my week I remember walking by a couple having sex by the pool and I barely gave them a glance. I remember thinking "A week ago that would have seemed odd."

I have found my new home and I'll be back next year at the same time.
    Breathe...Relax...Drink ...Nothing is forever.
    June 18 - 27, 2008
    March 25 - April 2, 2009

glad to hear you had a good time there...

it's all we talk about when we talk about it! haha!

only 80 days to go...
    henry y anni

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Thanks for the "Single Male" perspective. You helped to ease the my newbie nerves. I am really looking forward to see what Hedo has to offer for the Single Female.

~EHB~

I just hope to be able to one day have my own posts to put here to share with everyone.
    I've been wanting to figure out more and more about Hedo, my ex always said she was uninterested in taking her clothes off in front of anyone but me, and then April 2004 she invited her "man friend"over and they beat me and had me arrested with a story that I had beat her (and he never has left my home). Now I am getting back to normal except for finacially, but when I do, I plan on being their as naked as a newborn!
    Making friends and living life, because after 20 yrs of being lied to I owe myself, and as I see it life does too!