Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age range

Quote Originally Posted by scottb80 View Post
    From what I observed 20s to 80. Though most seemed to be 35-55.
    Any chance you will be posting your first time report soon?

Blog Entries
    It's so true....age is just a number...I'm 67 and hubby is 73...we have a great time at Hedo!!!......we started going in the early 90's....and still going strong.

Hedo Hugs trip # 58 June 29- July 4th
    Linda & Rich

Blog Entries
    H2 is a place where inner beauty and inner age shines through!

hi my husband and I are thinking about coming to hedo for New Years. Has anyone been to temptation before and can you tell me if we will have as much fun here?

Also is there any other forums for hedo? I know we belong to one for Temptation and people say when they plan on going and stuff. Just curious to see others that will be there the same time.

Hedo Joe's Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2786770721
    Also Hedo community - http://community.hedonism.com/
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breese09 View Post
    hi my husband and I are thinking about coming to hedo for New Years. Has anyone been to temptation before and can you tell me if we will have as much fun here?

Also is there any other forums for hedo? I know we belong to one for Temptation and people say when they plan on going and stuff. Just curious to see others that will be there the same time.
    You will have way more fun, Temptations is on the milder side compared to Hedo. The biggest obvious difference is mandatory nudity on the nude side and your choice on the c/o side whereas Tempations allows topless only. And you'll see PDS which is not allowed at TTR. The only thing that TTR has over Hedo is the Boobs Cruise which is way more fun than Hedo's catamaran trip IMHO.

Sorry, duplicate post.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 08-08-2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Duplicate post :(

We have been to Temptations 4 times very fun place, with a better night life than Hedo. We have just booked our second trip to Hedo and I must say it is great fun. Definitely more extreme on the sexy vibe than what you get at Temptations. I personally prefer alternating trips between the two. Next trip Nov. 22.

Sorry got off topic. Most people seem to be 45 to 55.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Hmmm,just wondered if setting a goal of making it to Hedo and 100 if anyone would complain or be more supportive.......I have noticed some happy and charming older couples there before and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Hmmm,just wondered if setting a goal of making it to Hedo and 100 if anyone would complain or be more supportive.......I have noticed some happy and charming older couples there before and that's a good thing.
    If I know my wife she is already planning for our golden years there. I can see it now her and I being lowered into the pool by an automatic chair. Later we both break a hip at the foam party. Might be safer to just place us in the corner and we'll just watch!

We have been to Temptations 14 times, and will be making our18th trip to Hedo in December, we love both places. Temptations has a party atmosphere that is better than Hedo in our opinion but Hedo has a Charm that Temptations cannot match. Love being able to be nude at Hedo, and of course the sexiness of Hedo is beyond compare. The crowd at Hedo is a little older on average than TTR, but either way both are wonderful vacation destinations, we have met some awesome people at both resorts and will likely visit both again in the future!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123