Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age range

Age range

This issue has probably been discussed in previous forums... We have been a few times to Desire and Desire Pearl, and found the crowd was a tad old... The he of nous is 54, the she is 47. What is the age range at Hedo?

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nous View Post
    This issue has probably been discussed in previous forums... We have been a few times to Desire and Desire Pearl, and found the crowd was a tad old... The he of nous is 54, the she is 47. What is the age range at Hedo?
    It varies depending on which groups are there but I have noticed it's mostly 40's & 50's.
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

18 to 80...give or take a few years

We'll be 57/29when we arrive 09/17/16. Trip #8

Blog Entries
    18 - 80 pretty much covers it... we have seen all the ages there... but the most common ages are 30's - 50's
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

When we went in March of this year with the Amigos, the average age looked to be mid 40's and I would guess that probably 75% of the people were somewhere in their 40's (on that particular week)... not that we really asked people's age, but just from what we could guess was people's age.

It really does depend on groups in attendance. Many of the people who travel with a group, repeatedly travel with that same group... as such, established groups get roughly a year older in average age every year and the average age of an established group is somewhat predictable. The longer the group has been around, the more likely you are to find "experienced" people as part of that group. Some groups (i.e. Young Swingers) cater to a particular age range and change the average age by design.

On any given week when groups aren't the majority of the people at the resort, the age can be sort of random (I imagine). That being said, people who go to Hedo tend to be able to afford the expensive vacation... which happens later in life. And they tend to be comfortable in their relationship and perhaps open to swinging... which also tends to happen a little later in life.

It's a big resort, even if the average age is 10 years higher than you like, there will still be dozens of people who are below the average in the age range you prefer.

No matter their actual age, everyone we met was young at heart.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Really depends on the week. Certain weeks crowd is older and sometimes younger. Depending on time you are looking at going, check out groups on property during your time. Honestly have been there with older crowd and younger crowd. No bad time to go!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

We have met couples anywhere from early twenties to late seventies. There was a poll on here a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly, the largest age group was in the 48-52 range.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Everyone in my group turns 18 when we get there. Bunch of horny m-fers.

www.sexgamesevent.com

7. H2 June 20-27 2015 SEXGames
    6. H2 June 21-28 2014 SEXGames
    5. H2 June 22-29 2013 SEXGames
    4. H2 June 23-30 2012 SEXGames
    3. H2 June 18-23 2011
    2. H3 June 19-24 2010
    1. H2 June 20-25 2009 Virgin trip

The ass you are looking at (to the left) is a few months from 60. Age is but a number. What you may be interested in is that people are very alive there and the party is completely different. I enjoy the party and don't think anyone has not enjoyed my company as yet. It is so naturally easy to chat with and joke around with guests of all ages.

I have never been to Desire or any of the other resorts but I've heard that people are so subdued at those. Hope this helps.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post
    The ass you are looking at (to the left) is a few months from 60. Age is but a number. What you may be interested in is that people are very alive there and the party is completely different. I enjoy the party and don't think anyone has not enjoyed my company as yet. It is so naturally easy to chat with and joke around with guests of all ages.

I have never been to Desire or any of the other resorts but I've heard that people are so subdued at those. Hope this helps.
    A FINE ASS!! If we may say so. Some of our best swaps have been with people over 55
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post

I agree... Nice ass.

I also agree with the other part... people weren't acting their age when I was there. If you found the Desire's crowd a tad old... it might just have been the atmosphere. Plenty of experienced people acting like horny teenagers and partying like they're in their 20's at Hedo.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up Crew View Post
    A FINE ASS!! If we may say so. Some of our best swaps have been with people over 55
    Ok,so I have some GREAT news for some of you "kids".I am soon 64 and she just turned 62 the week we were there in April.I have told her that if we had had the sex at 32 that we are having now then one of us would be DEAD by now.Its been like a racehorse getting his second wind,hard to explain but it happens so don't any of you kids be scared of old age.It ain't all bad!(send me a pm if you want further info as I don't want to post "tmi" in here-LOL!)

Ha!!! Can't wait to lose 20+ years!!!
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

Well, our passport says we're 56. But I'm sure some of the younger people at hedo think that we're 66. Actually there are some mornings we drag our butts out of bed at hedo feeling like we're 76. Of course we'd like to think that we are still 36. And we spend a lot of time trying to party like we are 26, but that probably actually makes us look 16. I suppose we'd be happy if we could pass for 46 some of the time, but in my heart I know that is wishful thinking. So while at hedo we'll just lock the passport in the safe and play it minute by minute -- enjoying it all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast