Thread: Decided to take my first trip. July 1-5.

Decided to take my first trip. July 1-5.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to stop in, say hi, maybe make some new friends before my trip. I've booked my trip for July 1-5. I'm 28 and I'll be going alone. Of course, once I mentioned where I was going to stay, I had a few female friends exclaim how envious they were... Anyway, I will be attending a friend's wedding in Jamaica. However, I am into the nude/clothing optional beaches more than I am in the textile beaches. I feel more comfortable without clothes on. The place she's having her wedding at, although gorgeous from the pictures I've seen, I had a hard time justifying the price for just the sights alone. Food and drinks were not included and as far as I know, there is no beach since it's by the cliffs.

While looking up other nude/CO locations, HedoII kept popping up and after reading through these forums and other sites, and with the encouragement of the Maid of Honor, I decided to do make a reservation. I booked on the nude side and from reading everything here, I am expecting to have a great time. I work 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I'm honestly looking to just relax, unwind, and literally do "nothing". I am not expecting some big orgy or to have someone on top of me the entire trip I'm there (although that would be a dream come true ha!). I went in with the mindset that it may be a while before I ever go back to Jamaica but from what I've read so far, it looks like I'll be counting the days until I return. After reading through various posts I still do have some questions:

It seems like after I get into my room, I can strip down and basically be naked for the rest of my trip. Aside from the dining areas, what other places should I make sure I have something on? I am flying with a very low budget airline that charges for bags. What do you recommend I pack for my trip?

Also, I am a VERY hairy guy. Tom Selleck has nothing on me. I'm not sure how much body hair is appreciated. Part of me wants to trim or wax (at least my back) and part of me just wants to embrace what I've got. I've been getting into shape (10 lbs lost so far) and if I manage to get some muscle, I don't want to hide it.

Lastly, any recommendations on approaching people and making new connections? I don't want to be bored or come off as a creep trying to get my jollies off. At the beach, when I'm alone, I barely have anyone to communicate with, but when I am with someone, people tend to be friendlier and we are approached more.

Thanks to you guys who've made it this far. I hope to see some of you there!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the party. You are fine if you bring nothing, except a few boxer shorts for the non nude places. So for 5 days you need not check in any bags. Hair is not a problem - except personal preference of those who you mingle with. Mostly men are shaved around the pubic area. Have seen many shaved all body, but there are all kinds. There is enough material here on how to approach. As long as you are not pressing all other should be fine - but be careful, each to themselves. So keep an eye on body language, tone and gestures and get away when you get the message. Better wise than foolish - don't go where angels fear to tread.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Hi,

It will be a pleasure to meet you, we will be there in July (3rd-14th)

Same here, we're going July 2-9

congrats on your first trip! You will be addicted! I go as a single guy all the time 2-3 times a year. No one will judge your body hair, but of course, the less you have the better tan you may get :-)

I speak to everyone that I walk by or in the pool or on the beach. I have met some amazing, funny, great, awesome people at Hedo. You can establish friendships that last a long time. Go with zero sexual expectations, and treat everyone with respect...You get what you give!

Hot tub after midnight: There are mixed emotions on this one. As a single guy, I don't go to the hot tub after midnight. Mainly because I'm probably sleeping LOL, but I know guys that have met couples during the day and have been asked to join them in the hot tub later in the evening.

Respect, Respect, Respect....and you will be fine!

Your description is very attractive! Will you be in July? Midnight, too early for you to sleep ... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    Your description is very attractive! Will you be in July? Midnight, too early for you to sleep ... ;-)
    No, I don't believe I will be at Hedo in July. LOL...I get up at 530-6am when Im there to drink coffee and enjoy the quiet by the water...by midnight I'm done hahahaha.

My male twin! Lol
    Love my early morning floats in the ocean. I swear I could discover world peace if I were there longer!

Welcome to the party. We are there July 1st-9th. You will be fine and could not agree more with the suggestions, especially from "Flfitguy"... Respect, Respect, Respect. It makes all the difference and definitely speak up & say hi when around others, make friends, and have fun. We go every time with absolutely zero expectations. almost 2 more months and we are home.

Lol, I thought I was the only one up every morning to drink coffee and watch the sun rise, I do it nearly every day. Sometimes I meet someone to chat with other times it is just me, either way it is awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    My male twin! Lol
    Love my early morning floats in the ocean. I swear I could discover world peace if I were there longer!
    Hey Phillygirl!
    LOL....Its so peaceful in the morning. I completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    Lol, I thought I was the only one up every morning to drink coffee and watch the sun rise, I do it nearly every day. Sometimes I meet someone to chat with other times it is just me, either way it is awesome!!
    Nope, I do it too :-) Nothing like drinking coffee our on the pier or laid back in a chair watching the sun come over the mountain

Thank you all for your replies. I have been swamped with work these past few days and reading this and other comments in other threads is making the wait unbearable. It sounds like I am looking forward to an amazing time.

Welcome to the family! I agree with all that has been said, just be friendly & talk to EVERYONE. When in doubt, talk to the staff too - the more people you know, the more people you will meet because you will get introduced to other people. Don't "pair up" with other single guys & run in packs though...lol. Trust me, this will be a disadvantage. At meal time, be friendly & approach people (especially at the large tables) and ask if you can join them...I guarantee people will always say 'Yes'.

Have fun!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

Good luck and have fun. I myself am headed down in a week (May 9th) solo and I cannot wait.