Thread: June 11-18, 2016 - 17th Annual Summer Camp for Adults @ Desire Pearl

June 11-18, 2016 - 17th Annual Summer Camp for Adults @ Desire Pearl

Join your Host Marylin & Gus for one of the most wildest and sexiest weeks at Desire Pearl. Weather you've traveled to Desire before and want to join a fun group and check out all the new improvements that the resort has made. Or your new to the scene and want to tip your toes in the water this is a great week. We are open to all (couples, nudist, players and those still undecided) Whatever your reason for vacationing, Hellians has something for everyone! Join us for group activities, group theme nights and all around fun group of welcoming people!

Join Castaways Travel clients and the Hellians with Gus & Marylin at Desire Pearl for the 17th Annual Summer Camp for Adults June 11-18, 2016

Reserve your room TODAY ! Click on link below to get a room quote

http://castawaystravel.com/quotes/qu...sire-pearl.htm
    CASTAWAYS TRAVEL
    Web site: http://www.castawaystravel.com
    Phone: 281-362-8785
    FAX: 281-363-0916
    Reservations: 800-470-2020
    Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, Texas Time!

Hi everybody !!! For the couples coming during June that will be interested to book an appointment and come and learn how to give each other a sensuous tantric massage, I'm already booking your appointments ! So if you would like please just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with your dates of trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    But, what are you gonna be able to learn during the session? Well, first of all , your body is the suite of your soul, your temple! where not only your soul lives but your mind, emotions and feelings too. So I will guide and teach you first of all how to connect much easier with yourself''s, and as soon as you can do this, it will be much easier to reconnect with each other too,how to read your bodies by that special loving,more pacient and caring touch.
    Both will be able to relax, have fun and more than anything else to learn too!! This is something that won't end in this session. This is something that you will be able to take back home with you and keep wotking, practicing on each other an keep that flame of your love alive.
    The session is a very loving, peaceful, sensuous and healing therapy.
    If you are coming and celebrating any birthday, anniversary, honeymoon, or just becasue you want to surprise your honey, I'm sure this will be an amazing gift for both of you!
    The cost of the therapy is only 200 usd for both of you and the session last in between 2 hours and 2 hours and a half.
    My studio is only 15 minutes away from Desire Resort, very close ! and from Pearl 8 minutes away. After your appointment if you want you can stop in town and have lunch or a drink in one of our local restaurants wich are really good. Or just walk in town and do some shopping in the fleamarket if you want. It's completely safe to go out and do things in town, so don't worry about that!!
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    Have a blessed and wonderful week, looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you soon !!
    Hugs and kisses, Claudia.

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
    CEL 9981-22-62-23
    www.touchofmagic.com.mx