Thread: Brian&Terri's 4th hedo trip report with Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 2016

Brian&Terri's 4th hedo trip report with Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 2016

This was our fourth trip to Hedonism II and was a little different than our past ones. Maybe we are becoming Hedo veterans ha ha. Just a few things we did different this year was we never stepped foot into the hot tub once this trip, we did spend much more time talking to new and old friends than past trips, we went to bed at a fairly early time this year, and we didn't do any PDA's this trip. This was still one of our best trips together and it was much needed after a long year of ups and downs. Here it goes and hope you enjoy it.

Thursday April 7th
    We drove 2 hours to Nashville for our 7:15 pm flight to Charlotte where we would spend the night for our 7:45 am flight to Jamaica. We parked at the hotel we would stay at on the way back so we wouldn't have to pay for airport parking. The shuttle driver was really cool, a mixed martial arts fighter that was having his last fight the next day. We planned on seeing him on the way back but I'll cover that later. Ticket and security took about 10 mins. Enjoyed the flight and the hotel was very nice. Got an early start to the Hedo lifestyle then some sleep. I always sleep well and this was like any other night so I slept great.

Friday April 8th
    Up at 5:30 am so we can take the shuttle to the airport at 6:00 am. Charlotte was very busy this morning but we passed through security in about 15 mins so that wasn't so bad. Walked all the way to the other side of the airport for our gate and just took it easy. I love airports so for me it's part of the fun of our trip. Soon our new friends Kymagred made it to the gate. They live about 30 minutes from us and this was their first trip to Hedo. It was nice to spend the week with some locals lol. His wife and my wife just hit it off and we would spend a good amount of our week talking with them and getting to know them. They fit in just right and are truly one of the good ones.

Flight leaves on time and we get in about 15 minutes early at 9:30 am. Not one person in customs and we actually made it to baggage claims before they started to unload our bags. Grab our bags give the lady our immigration forms and that was it. You no longer get the bottom part for your return as they now have new immigration forms to fill out on the plane so it's easier all around now. I like it. Walked into that lobby and a guy asks if he can help us with a car or anything, I told him we are using Sun Holiday tours that our travel company Castaways travel sets us up with. He just said "oh, going to the zoo" with a big smile on his face.
    We get on the bus and this was the fastest driver we have ever had. He was passing anything that slowed him down. It was great, we were making great time until we hit Lusea. Friday mornings are pretty busy in that town. All the time we made, we lost so, it still took an hour and 15 minutes to hit the gates of Hedo at 11:45 am.

Michael greets us and gets us something to drink. They give us forms to fill out as we look over the very nice new lobby. They really did a wonderful job on this area! I requested room 1230 on our reservations so I went to ask them if it was available, they already had us in a first floor room on our card but when I asked, they looked and said room 1230 was ready. I don't know why they never look to see if you want a certain room, but we got it so, ask, if you don't get the one you wanted. We walk to our favorite room, Michael brings bags and we unpack. The rooms pretty warm so I turn down the temp to 69 just to cool it off. We notice we left our little $5.00 air freshener in our room this morning so we bought some at the gift shop for $14.00 on our way to lunch... ouch! lol. We ate at the main dining room, Terri was nervous because she has quite a few food allergies now so, she was worried about finding something to eat all week but they do a very good job of offering something you can eat. We head back to the room to change into nothing :-) then off to do our favorite thing...float in the ocean! They have so many new floats now that you are sure to find one! We just relaxed and let the ocean and sun do it's trick. Hedo take me away!!!!

We go back to the room to change for dinner Rock Star night, and the room is still hot. I mean we won't be able to sleep hot. I opened the window and door to get a nice breeze and that helped. The shower went from crazy hot to boiling hot so on the way to dinner I stopped at the front desk and told them about it. They said, "they will fix it". At dinner we sat with cop and kitten and he told me to make sure it was fixed tonight and to let them and him know if it wasn't. After dinner, but before the show, I went and checked and it still didn't work so I talked to them again and they said it was a water valve or something. They said they would fix it in the morning but wanted to know if I wanted to change rooms or have some fans for the night. I took the fans because what's one night. The fans were two ion fans that worked really well at night and kept us nice and cool while sleeping. They never did fix the air all week, so not sure how that room feels this week. So after a full day of travel and hedo fun we get to bed at 11:45 tonight.

Saturday April 9th

Up at 8 am as we like to leave the curtains open all night so we can see the ocean in the morning. Finally our first hedo breakfast from Jacqualine and the best coffee in the world! Today is our walk down library beach. I counted a least 15 people reading books or ipods, some even had their chairs turned away from the beach so the sun wouldn't interfere with their reading.....what pros!!! Walked back to Hedo then up to the lobby for our group's gift bags. We love to see what they came up with this year....Loved all of it!
    Spent the day at the pool and beach and talked to new friends and old ones. It was just a nice day! Tonight was Hat and Heels night. Terri looked pretty hot but I forgot to get a good picture of her outfit. After dinner we were all talking on the pool deck when this couple full of energy came up asking where the disco was because she has to dance. They were from Ecuador and lots of fun to talk to. We've never seen so much energy from two people in our lives....they were fun. Made it to bed around midnight.

Sunday April 10th

Up at 8:30 am, breakfast, then spent a good part of the day floating in the ocean and some pool time. Went on the hunt for our wood carving we had made last year but wasn't finished before we went home. We found the guy that carves them and he had kept it at his house all year because the plan was to hang it at the nude pool bar. He never put it up because the resorts plan was to redo the bar so he kept it safe for all for one full year. You have got to love that. Attachment 8538 Today was liars dice day and my only goal was to beat Dennis, which I did but I lost the game...I think third??? It was lots of fun and one of the special things that makes this group so awesome!!! Later that day we thought we would enjoy one of those big floats on the nude side. One had chairs on the side, that we thought could be lots of fun, so we tried to get in, but it really needed air. We did get in, but it just wasn't going to work for what we had planned. It was a good laugh anyway and I did kiss her just to say we did something in it ha ha. The next day the poor thing died as it was on the beach after giving it's last ride to us I guess. After the flop of a float we happen to walk the nude beach up around the point and met a wonderful artist that paints some really beautiful paintings of Hedo. I bought one the next day as I had no place to hold money :-) They had a room right under us and one over. She said it was ok to put her website on here. negrilart.com Check them out. Attachment 8539

Tonight is one of the best theme nights....SCHOOL GIRL NIGHT!!! Terri was just over the top sexy in her outfit that said "talk nerdy to me" I know she's out of my league but she likes my smile I guess. Attachment 8540After dinner and the group contest we walked the beach and we were in bed around 12:30.

Monday April 11th

Up around 8:30 am, breakfast, then spent the morning at the nude pool. This was the group's beach party over on the prude side right next to library beach. They had food set up, drinks, music, and beach fun! Spent all day just having fun with the group. Spent a good amount of time talking to CapnMorgan after years of seeing him post on here. I love finally meeting people from here! These two are just the perfect couple and someone we hope to be like in the future! So fun and so cool to be around!

Later was the groups cocktail party in the piano bar where Ontario FINALLY made it to hedo. She made me some cool pins for my hat..."I only swing in hammocks" and "Terri's new toys are all mine!!!" We both have a sick since of humor that I love.
    This was Jamaica night so we just had some Bob Marley shirts. The groups theme was Pimp and Ho's and Fred had us both laughing so hard with his Pimp talk during judging. Just another thing that makes this group so fun to be around. The week was getting to us so we went to bed around 11:30.

Tuesday April 12th

Slept in until 9 this morning. 9 hours of sleep at Hedo? Breakfast then the nude pool until it was time for our group's nude sunset cruise. Just before we started the cruise we had asked the guy that paints rocks to make us one so we could take it home and place it in our front landscape. We head out to sea with Gilligan and the Skipper too. They had some very funny bits along the way. It was a little wavy today for snorkeling but we still enjoyed it. Stopped at our island for dinner and sat with CapnMorgan. Always nice to spend time with them. Too soon it was time to get back on the boat so we could watch the sun set over the ocean. Once again it was just breathtaking and another one of those things that puts this group over the top!
    We did eat at the Flame tonight and it was very good. The steak was perfect and it's nice to have a good steak while at Hedo. Later that night was Bare as you dare glow night. I'm not a dancer at all but Terri likes to. It was a good time but the DJ kept playing songs from Rhianna so Terri was ready to leave. Still had a good time later and forgot what time we went to bed.

Wednesday April 13th
    Up around 8 am, breakfast and thought we would float in the ocean for a little while that turned into a long while. We saw MartynDeb floating and thought we'd talk to them for some time. Then we talked with twoforfun for a while then along floats simhow and we talk to them too. lol I asked Terri if she wanted to head up to the pool but she was comfortable floating so we stayed floating allllll morning.

2:30 was our group's first croquet game so we had lunch at the nude grill then changed for the game. That was a ton of fun! We played with CapnMorgan...he was with Terri and I was with Mrs CapnMorgan. We came in second but it's all for fun! After the game it was a good time to facetime with our kids. The wall outside the piano bar is perfect for that but it gets hot. After the call we jumped in the nude pool...it was very busy.

This was the repeaters party so we got ready for that and ran into CapnMorgan again and talked again lol. They are very interesting and nice to be around. After the party they were very nice and asked if we wanted to have dinner with them, of course we said yes. We head to the room to dress for fetish night. We aren't really into the fetish thing but Terri told me she found her fetish.....rubbing aloe lotion on her sun burn AHHHHHHHH. I just thought it was funny so I took the bottle to dinner and just held it for her. She looked pretty sexy in that thing too. Finally made it to bed around 2 am.

Thursday April 14th

Last full day up at 8 am, breakfast then nude pool for a fun morning. Finally we had rain....and lots of rain around 2 pm. We finally gave up and walked back to our room for some good old hedo rainy day activities. The rain cleared and we had a few hours before the group's big dinner so we went walking around the resort to parts we never visit. We went up to the rooms that are closest to the road garden view prude side. I wanted to see how much anyone on the road could see, so we walked to the second floor naked and they can see pretty well from the street. A few construction guys were walking down the street and whistled at Terri....I guess it was for her anyway lol. I just gave the Jamaican "respect fist" back and they liked that. I have to say I sort of liked it too. She is pretty darn sexy in my book. We finally walked back to the beach and just walked that a few times for our last evening. Walked to the Hedonism II dock and watched the sunset. You can't watch that and not hug and kiss your wife and tell her how much you love her. A nice lifelong memory was made!

Tonight was the group's big OVER THE BIG TOP theme dinner on the pool deck. Terri was a ring master and I was a strong guy. Attachment 8541 It was lots of fun and even had a tall guy on stilts making naughty balloon shapes. Terri came as a ring master and I was a strong man. After dinner we went down to the dock and did the groups traditional wish lanterns. That's always one of the most touching things they do each year. It means a lot and looks very pretty also.

After the group dinner we thought we'd check out the foam party. It was held outside in the courtyard because they are working on the disco to make it bigger for foam nights, so I'm told. It's nice that they still put it on but it's just not the same outside. The foam doesn't build up enough and it's just out in the open so it's not as sexy with everyone just standing outside looking. We didn't get in and thought we would go see what the playroom looked like. You will never guess where it was during the day but we found it easy at night. We were sort of surprised just how quiet it is in there. No outside sound at all and no music. It needs some low music I think as others have said before. It's a nice place and I laughed when I read the condoms are Rough Riders lol. It was just funny to me. Later we walked the beach a few last times at night before heading back to the room. Not sure what time we went to bed.

Friday April 15th

Got up at 7:30 so we could enjoy our last few hours at hedo. Bus picks us up at 12 or 12:30 I forget. We had Breakfast and walked the beach until we forgot to add another year to our Hedo rock by our room. We asked the guy that paints rocks if we could borrow some black paint and a small brush. No problems man, and we went to mark another year. We then continued our walk for an hour or so before cleaning up and taking the walk of shame to the lobby. Ran into Winston outside our building and talked to him for a few mins. Best talent in Jamaica! Ran into Cop, Kitten, Fred and CapnMorgan in the lobby as if they were waiting on us :-) Angel was under the weather again this year :-( Said our goodbyes and took pictures even received a special gift that was very nice. Bus shows and we take the very very slow bus back to the airport. No lines at all at the airport at 2 pm and we just walked past everything. Did some shopping and waited on the plane which left on time.

Miami is were the trouble started. We land just before a big storm came in....like 3 minutes before. The ground crews can't unload the plane because of lightning. We can get off so we head to customs which has no lines so things are good. We head down into the baggage claim and we wait for over an hour before our bags can be unloaded. Now all flights are pushed back so we didn't miss our flight but it's about an hour later. We get on, taxi to the runway, start to speed up then half way down the plane stops and we move off the run way. Something with the engines so we have to change planes. Better safe than sorry. We reboard the new plane and all is well. We finally make it to Nashville at 2 am instead of 10:50. I'm sure the shuttle guy is gone for the night so we just take a cab to the hotel. We walk in the room and just sleep. It was a long night but we have an interesting story to tell so it's alright. We finally make it home around 2 pm the next day.
    Ontario you will be happy to know I cut the grass after I got home. Ha Ha.

This was a pretty relaxing trip and we didn't do anything too wild like past trips. Seems we spent more time talking with friends this year and that was nice. I guess after a few trips it becomes more about the friendships you've made than trying to do all the crazy stuff you want to do on first trips. We've made more great friends again this trip so our list of friends keeps growing and that lasts all year long. It's nice to have this week each year to reconnect with your loved one and enjoy all that time together.

A few things we think could be helpful.
    If you have food allergies don't worry. Just tell them what you have and they will talk to you and let you know if you can have it or not. They even fixed Terri something special a few times that she would have no worries about. They were very helpful.

If you'd like a certain room, just ask, you may get it.

This is the place to talk with others so feel free to start a conversation. You may be surprised how much you have in common.

If you are thinking of going, all we can say is just book and go! It will change your life from that day on. You will feel sexier and feel better about yourself than before the trip and that's a guarantee.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Brian and Terry, great trip report... Sorry to hear of the flight issues on the way home.. We can sure relate to that feeling... Lol.. And glad to see I made the trip report 2x.. And I'm hoping when you cut the lawn the lines were straight..lol..(inside joke) be prepared I will have a few new buttons for you next year... It gives me plenty of time for a few good sayings...

Glad you both had a great time and reconnected.. And that you made it home safe... Keep in touch...
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Very nice report, thanks for sharing.

Tought myself to juggle, practiced for 6 months (took off for various injuries) just for Circus night, and it didn't make the trip report.

Lol, great report and as always love to hear when someone has such a good time.
    Trips vary from trip to trip and even day to day, thats the great thing about Hedo.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wow…fabulous trip report Brian&Terri…you must have been taking daily notes! LOL
    We thoroughly enjoyed meeting and hanging out with y'all and doing the "swap" for the croquet tournament.

Thank you for the compliment..."Spent a good amount of time talking to CapnMorgan after years of seeing him post on here. I love finally meeting people from here! These two are just the perfect couple and someone we hope to be like in the future! So fun and so cool to be around!"
    ...be careful what you wish for ...we are really only 35 and 37! LOL
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great report Brian, as always.

Really enjoyed your trip report!

Your journey home sounded like a nightmare. That is so hard after a good vacation. We always have trouble with Miami airport. Never the same trouble, but always something.

Thanks again for taking the time to share!

Enjoyed your trip report. Hate to here about the problems in Miami but glad you two made it home safe. Miss Ky and I enjoyed talking to you guys. We met some great people while there and are now friends with them on FB. Now if the rain will move out so Miss KY can keep her tan.

Great report thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about the flight troubles we've experienced our share. Hopefully they're far and few in between.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021