Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Food at Hedonism - New Pictures

I guess I wasn't looking hard enough for the baked beans... or maybe they ran out after serving them so many days in a row... lol.

I wouldn't say the food is 5 star food, that is for sure. However, I think it is very good and since I mentioned before that I had been to another all-inclusive "5 star" resort back in November, I can say with all honesty that Hedo's food was much better. The other's "Jamaican" cuisine was barely there and did not taste as good. I felt they tried too hard to make "American" cuisine that also fell flat. They had a kid's bar (since it was a family vacation) that was really lacking and my kid would barely eat anything from there. The deserts were also tasteless.

I think Hedo has great food, like I said, not 5 star, but definitely better than the other Jamaican resort we went to. I loved the addition of the Baked Beans for breakfast and I had that everyday along with the Coconut Milk Grits. I can't say I disliked or was disappointed in anything I ate there. I LOVE burnt bacon so I had plenty to choose from there and since I actually like canned mushrooms, that didn't bother me at all. (I also like fresh ones too).

With all that being said, I also remember the food prior to the new management takeover and a lot of it was not desirable, but that didn't stop me from coming back. The food is not why I go. But I don't think it is bad in any way and I have had worse at a "5 star" resort.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

The last thing we want to eat at Hedo is baked beans. They may be good for your heart but they ain't good for Hedo. LOL
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Hello JayNSteph we will see you guys in 2017 again. We are comen around the same time back for our 2nd trip. Be glad to see you guys again . It was nice to meet you guys for the first time . Thanks

I was very happy with the food in February. I actually gained weight. People are raving about the food because it is such a great improvement from what it use to be. I use to lose weight when I went to Hedo. I would say the buffet quality is comparable to the buffet on a cruise ship. Flame was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by stiffonealways View Post
    Hello JayNSteph we will see you guys in 2017 again. We are comen around the same time back for our 2nd trip. Be glad to see you guys again . It was nice to meet you guys for the first time . Thanks
    That is great to hear! Sent you a PM on here. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Our first trip we had quite low expectations and found the resort exceeded them in all areas (reading reviews etc we arrived with realistic expectations). The food for us was really great. Of course the buffet can get a little old when you have a longer stay but we are selective about what to pick and make it a different experience for each meal. The addition of the beach grill this year will be nice and looking forward to trying it. Service is awesome, you can't find a more welcoming group of people at any resort. Top review for us, can't wait for our return this December.
    Hedo ll Dec 21 to 28th, 2014
    Hedo ll Dec 13th to 27th, 2015
    Hedo ll Dec 13th to Dec 29th, 2016
    Hedo ll Dec 9th to Dec 23rd, 2017
    Hedo ll December 2018
    Hedo ll Dec 2019
    Hedo ll Dec 2021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12