Thread: First timers - trying Desire Pearl

First timers - trying Desire Pearl

I've read many tips and tricks, but this is the first time I've convinced the wife to take this sort of trip. Desire Pearl looked mild enough to get her to agree. We are not looking to swap partners, just to have a good time nude together in public. Any things that we need to consider when we get to Pearl in July around lunchtime. I guessing the room won't be ready, so how do you recommend we ease into the atmosphere the first day? Thanks in advance.

On our first visit to Desire (we went to Riviera Maya), we had never been to a CO resort before (though we had done a little swinging, so we were somewhat comfortable being nekkid around others!). We arrived before our room was ready, too. We wandered about a bit, definitely feeling overdressed. Then we stopped in to one of the restaurants for lunch, and struck up a conversation with a friendly-looking couple. Once the room was ready, we went in, took a deep breath, dropped our clothes on the floor, and headed back out! It took all of about five minutes before we felt comfortable and relaxed being naked. The other guests set the tone of being open, friendly, and accepting. And since there were people of all shapes, sizes, ages, and colors, all unself-consciously enjoying the day, it was easy to relax!

So I guess my advice is to Just Do It!
    Last edited by CoupleInMD; 04-13-2016 at 06:33 AM.
    CoupleInMD

(CoupleInMD79 on SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver)

DRM Oct 22 - 29, 2014
    DRM Feb 8 - 15, 2015
    Bliss Cruise Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2015
    Naughty in Nawlins July 6 - 10, 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016
    Naughty in N'awlins July 2017

Let yourselves do what feels right. For years my wife just wasn't comfortable getting topless/nude in front of others. Mostly just worrying about the scenario that she was north of 50, and wherever we were headed, Haulover Beach in Florida, Black's Beach in CA, or our favorite spot to get naked, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, in her mind she felt along the lines of, "It will be all swimsuit models and I don't want to embarrass myself." Soon enough she realized that a. It isn't 'all swimsuit models' and b. She reasoned therefore, 'Hey I look pretty good...'what the heck'. The rest is history. So just go as far and as you BOTH feel comfortable and all will be well.