Thread: Day / Night Pass and SPA Erotic Massage?

Day / Night Pass and SPA Erotic Massage?

Will be in Negril end of May / first of June, and looking at using a day / night pass for the wife and I (staying at another place for the week). In the Spa, is there a sensual / erotic massage available? Wife has a Jamaican massage fantasy we would like to try and fulfil...our hotel is too vanilla for that, but the wife doesn't want to try hedo for the whole week but wants to try a day / night pass for 1 full day..

Thanks

D...

oops...posted in the wrong section...MOD's please move this to the correct forum..

The massage at Hedo is not sexual in anyway. It's very similar to a massage you'd have anywhere else or at any other resort. It is definitely a wonderful experience though, especially on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by 68Stang View Post
    Will be in Negril end of May / first of June, and looking at using a day / night pass for the wife and I (staying at another place for the week). In the Spa, is there a sensual / erotic massage available? Wife has a Jamaican massage fantasy we would like to try and fulfil...our hotel is too vanilla for that, but the wife doesn't want to try hedo for the whole week but wants to try a day / night pass for 1 full day..

Thanks

D...

Yes you can get a massage at Hedo but not erotic. I would be guessing that there are plenty of volunteers to give your wife an erotic massage?
    Desire Cancun does however have erotic massages if you want to try there, but it is also a nude/lifestyle resort.

Dan

Curious why Hedo doesn't offer an erotic massage. My wife always enjoys her massages there but wonders why no male masseur. Pretty sure she would enjoy that even more.

There have been male masseurs in the past, and I believe they would occasionally include a happy ending for ladies who requested it. Nowadays, there are only female masseuses (who don't provide happy endings).

Quote Originally Posted by myHedoHarlot View Post
    Curious why Hedo doesn't offer an erotic massage. My wife always enjoys her massages there but wonders why no male masseur. Pretty sure she would enjoy that even more.
    I don't think Hedo management wants to put themselves in the situation where guests are paying employees for sex acts, that's basically prostitution. Jamaica is a very conservative country and this would definitely catch the attention of the authorities. There's enough activity going on between the guests to keep everyone happy without needing this.

Thanks for the heads up. We had the Erotic Massage at Temptations..thought there might be something similar at Hedo..

I just know a male masseur offering my wife a happy ending to her massage on the beach would be something that would offer an attractive option for her.

LOL. There are many folks along the beach who would be delighted to provide happy endings, or any services desired.

negril sensual/erotic assage

Quote Originally Posted by 68Stang View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. We had the Erotic Massage at Temptations..thought there might be something similar at Hedo..
    where is temptations? where else in negril can that be done and do they have bisexual girls? what's their price?

As indicated by the OP, Hedo does have day and night pass programs which is offered to anyone as long as the resort is not overfilled. Local Jamaican men and women do invest in passes and some of them do offer that exotic experience (pricing subject to negotiation, naturally). There is a catch: officially, those that enter Hedo on a night pas are not allowed to enter guest rooms nor enter the playrooms when opened. However, if someone is interested enough for that exotic experience, they can, for that night, purchase a full occupancy for that "interesting" person. Seen it happen, seen it used to joy and seen it abused.

Within Negril, there are several strip clubs and the "hot" night clubs (like "The Jungle") are spots that offer hook-up potential.