Are you ready for a fun an incredible morning?
If you want to have a deliciously sensual morning you won't forget with your partner and deepen your intimacy.....on top of learning new skills of massage and rediscover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch, grab your partner and come to have fun an a sensuous morning together.
Keeping a relationship spicy can sometimes be a challenge as time goes on. Having intimacy with your partner , establishing and keeping that close connection , is top priority in a healthy relationship.
Now that you will be on vacation and you don't have any worries but you , it's time to connect with yourself and reconnect with each other, relax, have fun , learn and BREATH in a new you !!!
I would love to invit you and make an appointment during your stay and charge your batteries together !
This session will take you into your body and into a deep intimacy with your partner.
The therapy is full of love and light ! it's a very peaceful , sensuous, loving and healling session.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
My personal e-mail to book your appointment is massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
I only do two session a day from Monday's till Saturday's....10.00am and 1.00pm
Remember that my studio is in puerto morelos area, very close from both resorts ( Desire only 15 minutes away and Pearl only 8 minutes ) a really short trip !
Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , or just because you want to surprise your honey ? This will be a wonderful treat and gift for both of you.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys soon !! Big hugs and kisses for all of you , Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
cel 9981-22-62-23
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
www.touchofmagic.com.mx